Energy Power™ Bar
Forty years of audio research, development, engineering, and manufacturing has led to the creation of Energy’s latest line of speakers: the Energy Power Series. The products in the Energy Power™ Series provide simple audio solutions that instantly upgrade your sound system without a receiver. Just plug in and stand back. The power is undeniable.
The Energy Power Bar Difference
Introducing the Energy Power Bar, the brand’s first-ever soundbar. This two-way soundbar packs a mean punch, equipped with two domed tweeters and two 3-inch drivers for clear, distortion-free sound reproductions. The real difference in the Energy Power Bar comes from our proprietary Convergent Source Module Technology. This amazing innovation places the tweeter and mid-woofer in close proximity to act as a single source for coherent, seamless dispersion. Translation: huge sound that’s also acutely accurate.
Heart Pounding Bass
Every home theater needs a subwoofer. That’s why we include an 8-inch wireless subwoofer with a down-firing composite cone and ported enclosure. It’s the perfect companion to the Energy Power Bar and provides the thunderous bass that you feel as much as hear.
The Energy Power Bar couldn’t be easier to set-up because it was designed to quickly connect to most TVs without additional cables. An included digital optical cable connects to your TV’s digital output and then to the back of the soundbar. For those few TVs without an optical audio output, there is also a 2-channel analog input. You can also program your TV remote to work with the soundbar’s functions.
The Energy Power Bar measures 30-inches in length and boasts a contemporary black satin finish that will not only fit into your décor, but enhance it. The soundbar can be positioned on the included rubber feet on a shelf or stand, or can be wall-mounted using the included easy-to-use mounting template and built-in keyhole mounts.
This easy-to-setup and use one box solution is the perfect companion for high-definition picture and a necessary substitute for underwhelming flat-screen speakers.
What's in the Box
One black satin finish soundbar, one 8” wireless down-firing subwoofer, one 1.5m optical cable, one pair of rubber feet, wall mounting template, and one owner’s manual
- Frequency Response - 50Hz to 20kHz +/- 3dB
- Power Handling - 200 watts peak
- Tweeter - Two .78" (20 mm) soft dome tweeters
- Midrange - Two 3" (7.6 cm) IMG drivers
- Subwoofer - One 8" (20.3 cm) down firing fiber composite cone / ported enclosure
- Inputs - 1 Optical input, 1 RCA input
- Mounting Options - Two built-in keyhole mounts for wall mounting
- Dimensions - Soundbar: 4.4” H x 30” W x 4.1” D; Subwoofer: 11.5” H x 9.5” W x 14” D (Dimensions include grille and feet)
- Weight - Soundbar: 5 lbs / 2.3 kg; Subwoofer: 15 lbs / 6.8 kg
- Finish - Soundbar: Satin Black; Subwoofer: Matte Black Vinyl