It's end of season sale time, and we have some old inventory that has to go! This Fishfinder/Chartplotter was in a box of former display items, so there's no packaging, no mounting hardware, just the unit itself. It's new and ready for your installation. Guaranteed no DOA, or you return it within 30 days for a full refund.
The fullsize, high-definition, 256-color, 640Vx480H pixel, TFT display makes this combo 200 kHz sonar & mapping GPS+WAAS unit the choice of the pros!
- Ultra-bright, 5" (12.7 cm) diagonal screen
- High-definition 640Vx480H resolution
- Depth capability to 800 ft* (244 m) with 1500 watts of peak-to-peak power (187W RMS)
- High-performance, low-profile 200 kHz Skimmer® transducer (NOT INCLUDED) with built-in temp sensor delivers up to 60° of fish detection area with high sensitivity settings - Operates at boat speeds up to 70 mph (61 kts) - Variety of other transducer purchase options available
- Trolling speed and distance log readings available with purchase of an optional sensor
- Adjustable ping speed with automatic HyperScroll™ to display fish targets at higher boat speeds
- FasTrack™ vertical bar flasher displays real-time sonar returns and relative strength of each target
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP™) automatically adjusts your settings for the best sonar picture
- COLORLINE™ separates fish from nearby structure and bottom, and helps define bottom composition and hardness
- Advanced Fish I.D.™ shows underwater targets in different sizes of fish symbols
- FishTrack™ displays target depth readings above fish symbols
- Selective on/off sonar alarms: Shallow, Deep, Fish and Zone
- Waterproof card slot for one MMC/SD memory card (not included) to record sonar graphs and GPS data files, and to load high-detail electronic chart options for nav display
- Compatible with optional plug-and-play Lowrance FreedomMaps™, Fishing Hot Spots® Pro, LakeMaster® Pro Maps, NauticPath™, and Navionics® electronic charts on MMC/SD cards
- External 12-parallel channel GPS+WAAS reception with fast, strong satellite lock-ons, precise tracking, and position updates every second (NOT INCLUDED)
- Custom, built-in background map with enhanced continental U.S. and Hawaii detail including over 60,000 nav aids and 10,000 wrecks and obstructions in coastal and Great Lakes waters, as well as interstate exit services, and more inland navigation features
- Optional GPS Mapping Accessories Pack with MapCreate™ CD software, one digital media card, and an MMC/SD card reader/writer (NOT INCLUDED)
- Saves up to 1,000 waypoints, 1,000 event markers, and 100 routes (up to 100 waypoints/route)
- 100 savable plot trails with up to 10,000 points per trail
- 42 graphic icons to mark your favorite spots
- 40 map zoom ranges - from 0.02 to 4,000 miles - with easy zoom-in/out control
- Rugged, reliable, completely sealed and waterproof casing, even for use in harsh saltwater environments
Buyer to pay for all shipping expenses. 2 lbs shipping weight. I will only ship within U.S. or to Canada.
Thank you for bidding!