NEW AT&T ATT QUICKFIRE GTX75 SLIDER QWERTY CELLULAR PHONE
Quickfire has a large 2.8-inch touchscreen (240 x 320 pixels, 262K
colors) that offers an optimized messaging interface that automatically
rotates to landscape (and back to portrait). It sits above standard
send/end keys and a single multi-tasking shortcut key, and the screen
slides up (when in landscape mode) to reveal a full QWERTY keyboard. The
phone has an internal 35 MB memory, which can be expanded via optional
MicroSD memory cards (up to 8 GB in size)
communication is easy thanks to the integrated speakerphone. This phone
also provides Bluetooth wireless connectivity (version 2.0), and
includes profiles for communication headset, handsfree car kits, and
file transfer. With the A2DP Bluetooth profile, you can stream your
music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones. You can
connect your laptop (either via Bluetooth or wired USB) and enjoy
dial-up networking--surf the Internet, send email, and access files from
Quickfire offers a full range of email, text, and multimedia messaging
options. It includes support for mobile email services such as AOL,
Yahoo!, and Windows Live. You can also keep up with your instant
messaging buddies using the built-in IM application that connects to
those same services. T9 text entry, a technology that makes it easier
for entering text on handsets, is built into the unit--a plus for mobile
email and text messaging users.
AT&T phone can handle high-speed data connectivity via AT&T's
3G mobile broadband data network, which is available in most major
metropolitan areas. The AT&T 3G network uses the dual-band UMTS
850/1900 MHz network, which provides download speeds ranging from 700
Kbps to 1.7 Mbps, and upload speeds ranging from 500 Kbps to 1.2 Mbps.
This makes it possible to enjoy a variety of feature-rich wireless
multimedia services, and it gives you the advantage of offering
simultaneous voice and data services.
areas where the 3G network is not available, you'll continue to receive
service on the AT&T EDGE network, which offers availability in more
than 13,000 US cities and along some 40,000 miles of major highways.
Providing average data speeds between 75-135Kbps, it's fast enough to
support a wide range of advanced data services, including video and
music clips, full picture and video messaging, high-speed color Internet
access, and email on the go. You'll also enjoy quad-band GSM
connectivity, which allows you to make calls in more than 190 countries
and access data applications in the more than 135 countries where
AT&T offers international data roaming.
can take advantage of the AT&T Navigator GPS software and service, a
full-featured premium navigation application that includes audible
turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic updates and re-routing
options, and 3D moving maps (additional charges applicable). AT&T
Navigator offers several other features to make your commute more
enjoyable and reliable, including mobile access to Yellowpages.com.
Additionally, AT&T Navigator is the only mobile phone-based GPS
service that provides integrated speech recognition for address entry
and points of interest search.
3G connectivity, you'll be able to access AT&T's Cellular Video
(CV) service and the Internet while on the go. Cellular Video features
content from CNN, The Weather Channel, iFilm, Comedy Central and
exclusive premium content from HBO and much more. And you get access to
AT&T Mobile Music, which enables you to buy tracks while on the,
access the Napster and eMusic subscription music services, stream music
video, discover what's playing with Music ID song-recognition software,
and find out what's hot with The Buzz music news portal. (A MEdia Max
subscription bundle is recommended for accessing AT&T's Internet,
video, and music services.)
The 2.8-inch touchscreen reads messages in portrait or landscape mode.
phone has a built-in web browser for MEdia Net downloads and mobile web
browsing. AT&T's MEdia Net service enables you to receive and send
emails, read news headlines, get weather updates, download games and
ringtones, and more.
AT&T Quickfire weighs 4.8 ounces and measures 4.3 x 2.2 x 0.7
inches. Its 1200 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 3 hours of
talk time, and up to 300 hours (12.5 days) of standby time. It runs on
the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies as well as
AT&T's 850/1900 MHz 3G network (UMTS/HSDPA).
What's in the Box
NEW ATT QUICKFIRE GTX75 QWERTY PHONE GREEN
OEM Battery & Back Door
OEM Home Charger
How to know if the phone is compatible with your carrier:
- If you are with Verizon, Sprint, or any carrier that do not use a sim card you need to buy their own phones, that means if you are with Verizon you need to buy a Verizon phone and our listing has to say Verizon phone, an unlocked phone won’t work with those service providers.
- If your carrier is a GSM carrier (they use sim card) you need to call and talk to their tech support or click on the link below to find out what frequency band they are using, then check out listing to make sure the phone covers those frequencies, if you carrier is operating on more than one frequency (like AT&T 1900Mhz and 850Mhz) the phone has to cover both the bands otherwise you might not get any signal.
- If the phone is unlocked it means there is no lock on the phone to limit the phone to be used with a specific carrier. This means the phone can be used with different carriers as long as they are on the same frequency bands.
- MMS, Internet: If the phone is unlocked and operates with the same frequency as your carrier that means you won’t have any problem making or receiving calls and text messages, but for picture messaging (MMS) or the Internet you still need to configure the phone with your carrier. You are responsible to check with your service provider and do your research before purchasing the item. We don’t know who your service provider is and if the phone is unbranded or unlocked the MMS and browser and other features won’t work unless you configure the phone with your service carrier. The responsibility for this is completely upon the customers and the company is not liable for any problems of this nature.
- In some cases service providers are using different frequency bands than what they posted, so the phone might not work in those areas. So please check with your service provided before purchasing the phone.
- Verizon Customers: Only Verizon phones will work on the Verizon network, unlocked phones will not work. To activate the phone you need to turn on the phone and dial *228 choose option 1 or call 1-800-922-0204 and choose option 3.
- T-Mobile Customers: T-Mobile operates on 1900Mhz band, you can almost use all the GSM phones, in a few areas T-Mobile uses another carriers tower. If you are in one of those areas you might have a problem with the phone that doesn’t cover 850Mhz frequencies. Otherwise once you buy the phone, insert your sim card and turn on the phone and enjoy using it.
- AT&T Customers: Be careful with the phones you are buying, AT&T is using 850Mhz 2G, 850Mhz 3G and 1900Mhz, so if you live in an area under 850Mhz and you buy a phone that doesn’t cover 850Mhz you won’t receive a signal and your phone will say Emergency calls only. Try to buy Quad-Band phones because they cover 850-900-1800 -1900Mhz frequency and you should not have any problem.
- International Customers: Please talk to your carrier’s tech support and ask about their frequency compatibility and make sure the phone you are buying will support their frequency.
- We accept all forms of PayPal payment.
- Shipping United States:
- We ship from California using USPS or UPS.
- We ship within 1 business day from receipt of payment.
- We do not change your shipping address by email. Please make sure your address is correct before checking out and making payment.
- We do ship to APO, FPO, Post Office box addresses.
- We do ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and any other US State.
- Shipment over $250 will need a signature confirmation upon delivery.
- Shipping International:
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
- Normally international shipments are delivered in 5-10 business days but it can take longer depends to your country's custom handing time.
By purchasing merchandise from us you have agreed to our return policy, so please make sure to read it carefully. This is your responsibility to read and understand this section before making a purchase:
- Exchanges will gladly be honored if item is DOA (dead on arrival or not as described), buyer is responsible to send the item back before exchange will be made.
- Item must be returned unused and in its original condition.
- Item will be inspected for completeness and condition upon receipt back before a replacement can be issued.
- Make sure to fill out the return form before sending any item back (please click on the “easy return” link below for the form)…
- Please inspect the item upon delivery: If you are travelling or are unavailable for any reason to inspect the item do not buy the item. You can’t email us weeks after you receive it and tell us it was broken when you got it and you just opened the box after a few weeks.
- If the item is delivered broken, has physical damage, or not working: If you discover the item is damaged or broken in any way please contact us immediately to start the return process. In this case since neither the seller nor the buyer are at fault, we ask that the buyer pays to return the item back to us and we will replace the item and pay to ship it back to you.
- If you receive an item that isn’t as described or a used item (if you purchased a new item): Please first re-read the listing to make sure you didn’t miss anything upon purchasing. Please do not use the item, and we ask that you contact us within 3 days. Remember, by using the item you are accepting the item in the condition you have received. If the item is not as described please send the item back and we will replace it. We will cover your shipping fee up to $8 (USPS shipping fee for 2 lb shipment by Priority mail with delivery confirmation number).
- If the item has a factory defect: We will cover it up to 30 days, repair or replacement will be honored (RMA dept decision). Only factory defective items will be replaced (physical damage is not covered).
- If you have purchased the wrong item for your carrier: You have a couple options, resell the item online or you can return it for an exchange or refund minus restocking fee. The item has to be shipped back in the same condition you received it, including the plastic protections.
- Refund: We honor a replacement for (factory defective, not as described, (DOA) dead on arrival, or broken items). So there isn’t a reason for refunds to be issue. We will honor a refund minus a 15% restocking fee if you purchased an item and do not like it or the item was purchase by mistake. In this case the item must be returned in its original condition, plastic covers still on the item with no sign of ware or use. Again, in this case we will honor a refund minus a %15 restocking fee and a minimum of $10 to cover eBay, PayPal and shipping fees.
- Please feel free to contact us, we are here for you!
- We are open Monday through Friday 9:30 am – 5:00 pm Pacific Standard Time. We answer all emails within 48hrs. If you email questions after business hours or on holidays, we will usually answer them the next business day.
- We are closed on the weekends and all major holidays.
- Our eBay Customer support line: 818.671.1264
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed! We at qualitycellz stand behind our product and our customers. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied please communicate that to us, we will make it right.