| || |
NESCO AMERICAN HARVEST Jet Stream Oven JS-4000T +Expansion Ring
NESCO AMERICAN HARVEST Jet Stream Oven JS-4000T +Expansion Ring
This terrific gently used appliance is the Nesco American Harvest Jet Stream / Convection oven, model JS-4000T. Includes Jet-Stream Oven Recipes and Instructions color booklet, 2 wire trays and full expansion ring parts. I found two of these sets at a local estate sale. Only this one was complete but the other had new parts so I swapped out the parts so that this one has a new set ofadjustable wire trays, cook tray and bottom. So the only parts that have been used are the upper section and expansion ring set, and they look just fine. While I didn’t actually bake anything in it (didn’t want to make the new stuff dirty), I did assemble it and turn it on. It appears to be working properly. Everything lights and heats up and the digital reader looks fine.
Here’s what the manufacturer says about it:
- Jet Stream oven from Nesco cooks most food as fast as a microwave oven, but with better quality
- Oven produces fluffy baked goods and browned, tender meats
- Jet Stream oven is the perfect addition to any modern kitchen
- Cooks up to 3 times faster than a conventional oven
- Does the work of 10 appliances and cooks in 12 ways
- Performs the multiple functions of an oven, range, broiler, toaster oven, rotisserie, grill, barbeque, steamer, wok and fryer
- One operation allows you to cook a complete breakfast with boiled eggs, fried sausages and baked cinnamon rolls in 9 to 11 minutes without mixing any of the flavors
- Features a new, stylish design
- Direct-drive DC motor allows for quieter operation
- Patented Cylonic cooking method
- Expander rings (not included) allow you to cook a 20-pound turkey in just over three hours
- LED display features a 3-hour digital quartz timer and nine temperature control settings
- Most parts are dishwasher-safe
- Compatible with most Jet Stream oven accessories
- Easily disassembles for simple clean-up
- Constructed of durable heat-resistant high-tech plastic
- Durable, portable, lightweight and easy-to-carry
- 1500 watts
- 120 volts
- Two fan speeds
- We accept Paypal for all US and international customers. Please double check to make sure your mailing address is up-to-date.
- Cost Calculation: A shipping calculator is available on all Culprid listings for domestic and international shipments. All you need to do is click on the hyperlink at the top where your own postal code or country appears to find out the full postage and handling cost of the item. $1 handling is added to all shipments.
- Shipping Agents: We use USPS Priority and/or Express for light packages and UPS for heavier or bulkier items. We use USPS to international locations. We instruct all carriers to notify our customers with a tracking number by email.
- Special needs: If you have specific shipping or packaging requests, please clear them by email before bidding or direct buying and every effort will be made to accommodate you. Some requests may require additional fees.
- International Shipment Locations and Methods: We ship to all international locations, other than South and Central America. We are always truthful on customs forms, stating that items purchased are "merchandise" and not "gifts". Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges and are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional charges will be prior to bidding or buying.
- Promptness and Combined Shipping: We ship within one business day of receipt of payment and are happy to combine shipping on multiple purchases. On the rare occasions we are away from work for an extended time (vacation, illness or buying trips), we flag all listings that shipments will begin on the date we return.
- All sales are final, unless the item received differs "significantly" from the description or condition noted in the auction. This does not include issues regarding fit or color. If we make a "significant" error, we accept returns if notified within 7 business days of receipt of the item. The item must be returned within 14 days in the same condition as when shipped.
About Our Items:
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING PRE-WORN OR USED ITEMS: We try hard to only offer items that are free from excessive dirt, animal exposure and odor. But many of the things that we sell are pre-owned, used or vintage items that we find at a variety of sources. We generally don?t know an item?s history, age or the environmental condition of the home from which it originated. We do not dry clean, launder, repair, clean or polish items before sending them to you. They are AS IS and AS FOUND. If you are looking for brand new, unused condition, or have extreme sensitivity to environmental exposures, please don?t buy an item anyone lists as ?pre-owned? or used with the wrong expectation.
We make every effort to disclose any notable imperfection of which we are aware. We provide accurate measurements and multiple photographs on most items. Please also understand that color computer monitors can display colors differently. So please review the listing information carefully before buying and ask questions liberally if you are unsure of anything because?
Buying on APPROVAL or returning items because of BUYERS REMORSE (fit, color, price, etc.) is not an ethical thing to do.
Being human we do occasionally make a mistake. If this happens we make every effort to correct the situation fairly, if you give us a chance to do so. Otherwise all sales are final, unless the item received differs ?significantly? from the description or condition noted in the listing. If this occurs, we accept returns if notified within 3 days of receipt of the item. The item must be returned within 10 days in the same condition as when shipped. Return shipment is the responsibility of the buyer.
Finally, please use care when formally evaluating any eBay transaction, by understanding that your formalized opinion can result in a negative impact on a seller?s ability to continue to sell on eBay. If you are not happy with a transaction, it is always best to contact a seller first to allow them a chance to work it out before you express dissatisfaction though the eBay system. Conversely, if you are satisfied with the transaction please be generous in your evaluation.