Details about Multi Outputs 10A Solar Charge Controller Regulator 3V 6V 9V 12V for Mobile JutaMulti Outputs 10A Solar Charge Controller Regulator 3V 6V 9V 12V for Mobile Juta See original listing
Jul 17, 2012 07:35:16 PDT
FREE ePacket delivery from China | See details
See details about international shipping here. help icon for Shipping - opens a layer
Items shipping internationally may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
Buyers may be subject to additional charges for customs clearance.
Visit eBay's page on international trade.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Multi Outputs 10A Solar Charge Controller Regulator 3V 6V 9V 12V for Mobile Juta
This Solar Charge Controller have multi route Load output. The three system voltage output are very convenient for many loads working at the same time. This Solar Charge Controller also have three 300mA each different voltage output route for loads (12V/9V/6V or 12V/6V/3V). Such as MP3, Mobile phone and so on.
This Solar Charge Controller could adjust the charge current, switch the output current according to the voltage of the battery. And come true below object:
1. Maintain the battery to be always at full condition.
2. Overcharge Protection
3. Overdischarge Protection
4. Reverse Current Protection at night from battery to solar panel.
Load Switch Selection:
Each Load output connector have a switch: L1, L2, L3, and L4 for different voltage output route. When all switch are in “ON” condition, the output current depending on inner low voltage circuit programme.
Connection: (Refer to the picture)
1, Connect the “+”, “－” Poles of battery to the relevant terminal of the controller (the third one and the fourth one from the left) firmly and correctly.
2, Connect the “+”, “－” Poles of the solar panel to the relevant terminal of the controller (the first one and the second one) firmly and correctly.
3, Connect the “+”, “-” Poles of the load to the relevant terminal of the controller (from the left first unit 5,6; second unit 7,8; third unit 9,10.)
4. Plug the connector of the MP3 or other loads into the relevant voltage receptacle of the controller 12V/9V/6V or 12V/6V/3V. Please confirm the rated current of the load less than 300mA.
1. Before connection, please check and confirm the rated voltage of the solar panels, batteries and the loads carefully. These must be same rated voltage, all 12V or all 24V.
2. The rated current of Solar Panels, Loads must be less than 10A.
3. Please don’t reverse connect the battery, or the fuse will be burned. If the fuse burned, please change the new one 15A.
● We just accept Paypal.
● Please pay for it within 48hours,if not will cancel the order.After 7 days we will open a dispute for the order.
Terms of sale
● 1Year Warranty. Buy with confidence!
● We accept refund and replacement if the item lost by the shipping company.
● We offer 14days Dead on arrival replacement warranty from the date of receipt .
● Buyer must pay the return postage for any return reason.In return,we will pay the shipping fee for send it back to you.
● Replacement or refund will be issued after the items are recevied by us in good condition.
Any questions feel free to ask us on ebay message system,we don`t accept any other ways to contact us.