8-Channel Quad Video Multiplexer Picture-In-Picture Generator 8-Channel Multiplexer Video Mixer Overlay Processor
8-Channel Quad Video Mixer Picture-In-Picture
This high performance video processor provides
high-quality split screen output for real-time multiple video channel display, live monitoring or
recording purpose. Great tool for integration with video monitoring,
editing, post production or video capturing systems.
End users can manage and monitor multiple video
channel inputs in real time from video cameras or other A/V devices such as such as
DVD players, camcorders, satellite receiver, CCTV surveillance camera,
DVR or other
This multi-channel video split screen processor delivers high
resolution pictures with broadcast quality. Each video
feed from any source can be connected to this unit through either composite RCA or BNC
This ideal video processor serves for many
applications for video
entertainment, multimedia application, security
surveillance, industrial monitoring or video preview applications where multiple
images are required in a limited space.
Real-Time Split Screen
8-channel video mixer combines all 8 video inputs onto one big screen for simultaneous multi-channel split
screen for display or video
All video inputs are synchronized accurately so
all video channels are displayed simultaneously in real time for smooth and
sharp pictures without any glitch occurred.
This split screen processor can also overlay any one or two of the
selected input channels with the main channel for presentation. All video channels can be presented in the following modes:
- 8-channel multiplexed screen mode
- Dual quad screen mode (2x4)
- PIP (Picture-in-picture) screen mode with
overlay of one single video channel
- PIP screen mode with overlay of two video
- Dual-channel split screen mode
- Auto sequential channel switching mode
Each screen mode is easily
activated through using the push buttons or the supplied remote controller.
Great video screen processor for DVR, video recording, multimedia entertainment or any
other visual application requiring presentation of multiple video windows on single TV
monitor for screen
Picture-In-Picture Video Processor
This unit is also used as a picture-in-picture generator mixer, allowing
users to view 2 or 3 sub video windows on the same TV
or video monitor at the same time with external video feeds from DVD players, camcorders, satellite receiver, CCTV surveillance camera,
DVR or other
video systems. So users can watch your DVD movie or satellite videos while
keeping an eye on the nanny cam or surveillance camera video from the smaller
video window screen. Never miss a move or starting your favorite program.
The PIP windows can be relocated around any of the 4 pre-set locations, either
upper right /left corner or lower right/left corn of the screen.
Time/Date Stamp Support
This 8-channel quad video processor system has a built-in
date and time stamp generator. It supports date/time
stamp for display and video recording. Users can choose to show information of date,
current time, channel description/title on video channels for display purpose
and recording/capturing sessions. The date/time stamp can also be turned off manually
too from the OSD system menu.
Advanced Motion Detection
This 8-channel quad video mixer system adopts the advanced motion
detection on all channels. Great feature for all video monitoring and security
Motion detection function is available for all 8 channels
simultaneously with adjustable 7-level sensitivity setup and can be set up
easily from the on-screen system menu.
Each camera video input channel has a programmable 16 x
12 detection grid on the screen to customize motion
detect parameters such as target placement, object size and shape, time of day,
trigger sensitivity and so on.
Other motion detection functions and features
- Selectable detection
sensitivity levels for each video channel input.
- Programmable day and night motion-detection
- Selectable motion detection area and
sensitivity levels for each camera/input.
- Video text message display for motion events and video
- Programmable time duration for audible alert.
- All motion events and alarm events will be
recorded in the system logs for reviews.
Easy On-Screen Configuration
This unit can be controlled through the push
buttons on the front panel or the supplied remote controller. With user-friendly
OSD setup menu provided for settings related with the following fields as the
actual screenshots below illustrates:
- System Setup
- Display Setup
- Auto Sequence
- Camera Setup
- Motion Setup
- Event Setup
- Event Report
- Home video entertainment
- Class room operation
- Video camera monitoring/security surveillance
- Distance learning
- Usability labs
- Surveillance control rooms
- Hospital/Therapy rooms
- Nursing care facilities
- Seminar/presentation events
- Stage performance
- Computer multimedia projects
- Application for preview purposes or applications that require simultaneous display of multiple
video sources on the same screen.
- Hi performance 8-channel video processor with
advanced digital processing for real-time multi-channel
screen display or live monitoring or video recording.
- Super high resolution pictures with broadcast
- 8 composite video inputs with 1 composite video
output via both BNC and composite RCA connection.
- Selectable 8-channel split screen, quad-screen,
PIP screen or full-screen single channel for for applications requiring one screen
display showing various video feeds or recording all inputs into one
- Supports image freeze control, enabling
video frames to be paused or captured for extended period of
- Provides zoom function
from quad to full
- Supports border
line On/Off function for split screen modes.
- Supports time/date stamp for display and
- User-friendly on-screen OSD operation menu for
- Supports auto sequential channel
switching function with adjustable dwelling time of 1 to 99 seconds.
- Supports advanced motion detection setup on
all channels. Programmable motion detection area and sensitivity levels
for each camera/input.
- Automatic detection
for motion and video loss.
- Individual color adjustment provided for each video
input channel for brightness, contrast, hue, saturation and sharpness
- Provides on-screen OSD
setup menu for easy configuration and operation.
- Supports all NTSC
and PAL video systems.
- Nonvolatile system memory saves all user
settings and protects them against power outages.
- Easy integration into A/V system designs,
CCTV security surveillance system, learning system and other video
|| NTSC 60Hz or PAL 50Hz
|| NTSC: 720x480 Pixels or
PAL: 720x576 Pixels
|| 8 x BNC/RCA
channels 1.0Vp-p composite 75hms
|| 1 x BNC/RCA
channels 1.0Vp-p composite 75hms
- 8-channel multiplexed screen
- Quad screen
- PIP screen with one overlay channel
- PIP screen with dual overlay channels
- Dual-channel split screen
- Full screen for single channel
- Auto channel sequence switching
|| -30C ~60C (-22F ~ 140F)
- AC Input: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- DC Output: 12V, 1A
|| 9.2"(W) x
6.8"(D) x 1.8" (H)
- Multiplexed video processor unit
- BNC to RCA jack adapters
- IR remote controller
- Power adapter
- User manual