Standard Return Policy
Returns accepted: 30 days
Standard Return Policy Overview
You may return merchandise purchased from Warehouse General for a refund or a replacement, provided that the procedures and requirements are followed. All returns must be initiated within 30 days.
Refunds are applied to the payment method used at the time of purchase. We will only refund the value of the merchandise returned, not the shipping cost. On items with free shipping returned for a refund, the original shipping cost that we paid the shipping courier will be deducted from your refund.
If you purchased a product that you wish to exchange for an alternate item, you may return the item for a refund (which follows the refund policy above) and simply place a new order for the item you desire. We will not apply store credit to your new purchase.
Merchandise that is discovered to be defective upon receipt will be replaced or refunded.
We do not reimburse any return shipping cost. Any items that return to us due to not being accepted by the courier service will be charged to the buyer.
All returned merchandise must be in original condition, and must include the original factory box (UPC bar codes and serial numbers must be intact) and factory packaging (e.g. foam, plastic, wrappings, etc.), peripherals (e.g. battery, charger, cords, straps, etc.), included warranty cards (without markings), and all instruction booklets and paperwork. All items must be safely packaged for delivery as they were delivered.
All open box items will be charged a 15 percent restocking fee. Please contact us for a RMA number to initiate the return process.
We will not refund merchandise if any of the following conditions are true.
- Any product without a valid, readable serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging
- Any product that exhibits physical damage or abuse
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate
Products that are not eligible for return for any of the above reason(s) will be sent back to you at your cost and expense.