- If you want to run Windows 7 on your PC, here's what it takes:
- DVD-ROM drive
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Additional requirements to use certain features:
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
- For some Windows Media Center functionality a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required
- Windows Touch and Tablet PCs require specific hardware
- HomeGroup requires a network and PCs running Windows 7
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- BitLocker requires TPM 1.2
- BitLocker To Go requires a USB flash drive
- Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1 GB of RAM, an additional 15 GB of available hard disk space, and a processor capable of hardware virtualization with Intel VT or AMD-V turned on
- Music and sound require audio output
- Note: Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require advanced or additional hardware.
You can "unlock" this CD and use it for FULL INSTALL on a new Hard Disk Drive or new PC. So essentially you have an UPGRADE and FULL INSTALL CDs. Winner only may request this simple and legal procedure.
Thank you for looking and happy bidding!