Men's Tag Heuer Carrera CV2A10 Automatic Chronograph Day Date Watch + Box & Card
|Brand ||Tag Heuer |
|Condition ||Pre-owned |
|Gender ||Men's |
|Case Material ||Stainless Steel |
|Band Material ||Stainless Steel |
|Dial Style ||Plain |
|Dial Color ||Black |
|Case Shape ||Tonneau |
|Movement Type ||Automatic |
|Bezel Function ||Black Tachymeter |
|Case Back ||Pushed Down with a Skeleton Window |
|Case Width ||41mm in diameter without the crown |
|Clasp Type ||Deployment |
|Crown ||Pull Up - Stainless Steel |
|Crystal ||Anti-glare Sapphire |
|Day & Date ||At 3 o'clock |
|Wrist Size ||7.25 inches |
|Hand Indicators ||Hour, Minute, Second |
|Hour Markers ||See Full Description |
|Model ||CV2A10 Carrera |
|Subdial Use ||Three Chronograph Sub-dials |
|Water Resistant ||100M |
|Other Info ||Includes the Box and Blank Warranty Card|
This Men's Tag Heuer Carrera CV2A10 is a gently pre-owned watch. It is in very good condition as evidence by the close-up pictures of the actual watch. All of the functions work perfectly. There are no major signs of wear on the case, crystal, or bracelet. It is guaranteed 100% Authentic. The retail price for this fine watch is $4400.
It features a case, crown, two buttons, bracelet, and deployment clasp all made from a solid and durable stainless steel. The bezel is black and features a tachymeter. A push down back plate features a skeleton window that shows the Caliber 16 automatic movement. The case measures 43.5mm wide without the crown (48mm with the crown x 53 mm with the lugs) x 17mm in thickness and was designed to be water resistant up to 100M.
The black dial features lined markers that are curved from the bezel. Silver toned and luminescent hour and minute hands circle the markers along with a red tipped seconds hand. They point to silver toned markers along with smaller lines and triangles. Three chronograph sub-dials are located at 6, 9, and 12 o'clock and feature a 12 hour counter, a subsidiary seconds, and a 30 minute totalizer respectively. The counter and totalizer have a silver toned background around the markers and feature silver toned red tipped hands. Day and date windows are also featured on the dial at 3 o'clock.
TAG Heuer’s philosophy since it was founding in 1860 has been: prestige, performance, avant-garde technology with absolute reliability. The brand is a symbol of watch making history and continues to be at the forefront of some of the most spectacular innovations. Edouard Heuer is the creator of the well known Tag Heuer Brand which was established in St. Imier, Switzerland in 1860. He is also well known for his invention of the Micrograph, which was the world's first wristwatch with a chronometer function capable of measuring 1/100th of a second.
This watch has been brought to you by the experts at 300watches.com, the industry leader in the world of 100% Authentic Luxury Watches at discount prices. All of our watches are guaranteed Authentic or your money back. We also are happy to discuss trade-ins. To find out more go to our policy page. Also check out our eBay Store for many other great deals.
Close up pictures provided are of the actual watch.
We can NOT accept credit cards directly, only through PayPal.
We will ONLY ship to the shipping address that PayPal provides on the payment "Transaction Details" page. To help guard against stolen credit cards and identity theft, NO exceptions will be made. If you need us to ship to an alternate address, we can NOT accept PayPal.
We can NOT accept multiple PayPal payments for an item. PayPal requires a seller to accept only ONE PayPal payment per transaction.
PayPal limits all transactions to $10,000. If the item purchased is more than $10,000, $10,000 can be paid with PayPal and the remaining balance must be mailed.
We do not accept payments from Nigeria and Indonesia.
We ONLY accept payments in United States Dollars (USD).
Please contact us with any questions through ebay messaging system or by phone at 1-877-842-5760 or 212-354-9135 from 10am - 5pm eastern standard time. You can leave a message at other times and we will call back promptly.
- All items are shipped from our facility within the 1 full business days from the date payment is received.
- If for some reason we delay the shipping for more than 2 days we upgrade to the "FedEx Next Day" for FREE
- Our default shipping carrier is FedEx and its FREE for most of the orders over $1000.
- We can ship via USPS, UPS, or DHL upon your request ($20 handling fee + actual rate will apply)
DOMESTIC SHIPPING RATES
- Item value $1-$1000 FREE SHIPPING via USPS Priority Mail, $20 for FedEx 2nd DAY.
- Item value $1001 and up FREE SHIPPING via FedEx 2nd DAY.
- FedEx NEXT DAY is available for an additional $30
- Insurance is included.
- Bid Items and Close-out Deals will be shipped through USPS Priority Mail for $9.95 and Expedited Shipping will be $35.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & CONDITIONS
- Item value $1-$1000: We charge $45 USPS Express International, $70 FedEx Economy International, $90 Fedex Priority International
- Item value $1001 and up: We charge $70 for International Priority Expedited Mail and $90 for International Express Mail. Canadian Purchases will be shipped via Canadian Standard Mail and is $40.
- Insurance is included.
- The amount of time customs holds an item for is not guaranteed and is not included in the shipping time frame. Although it is unusual for customs offices to hold an item or package for a long period of time, it is possible and has happened in the past.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to pay customs fees, duties, import taxes, and related charges.
For security and insurance reasons we cannot accommodate local pick-ups. Thank you for your understanding.
- All watches are in perfect working condition unless otherwise stated in the description.
- Some items, including new items, may not include the box and papers. Please read the description to find out whether an item comes with box and papers. If an item does not indicate whether it comes with box and papers, then it does not come with box and papers.
- Please be aware of our item condition rankings. They are as follows:
1. Brand New - A watch that was never used or tried on, and comes the box and papers as if buying from a dealer. Brand New watches that are Close-Out Deals are also never used of tried on but may not be stamped by the manufacturer.
2. New (With Out Tags) - A watch that was a Store Display or Owned by a Collector. These watches usually are in excellent condition with the occasional exception from being old stock. These items may not come with box and papers.
3. Pre-owned Great Condition - A watch that was purchased and used sparingly. There may be barely visible signs of use.
4. Pre-owned Good Condition - A watch that was purchased and gently used. There are usually light scratches and signs of use.
5. Pre-owned Satisfactory Condition - A watch that was purchased and clearly used. There are usually scratches and signs of use.
6. Pre-owned and Not Working - These items are used and don't work.
For all NR (no reserve) auction we reserve the right to end the auction early.
If the item is not as described you receive full refund plus reimbursement of your return shipping expense
If the item is as described we refund your payment minus the actual shipping charges that we paid to ship the watch to you.
The item must be shipped to us in the exact same condition as it was shipped to you, it must not be altered in any way or return will be void.
If the watch that we receive from you is scratched, and the scratch is not visible on the close up listing pictures we will charge an additional $100 polishing fees.
The item must be shipped back to us with in 14 days after you receive the item.
We charge a 15% restocking fee for all returns shipped after 14 days.
- No returns are possible after 30 days!
We are a company that specializes in selling and buying high- end used /new watches, jewelry and accessories. We have been in business for over 10 years and have great experience in the watch and jewelry market. Our specialty is selling unique jewelry pieces and watches. All of our jewelry watches and accessories are guaranteed in their condition and authenticity!
We attend all jewelry and watch shows in search of unique and special merchandise. Unless stated otherwise all of our jewelry features top quality stones and workmanship.
Authenticity is guaranteed for every item we sell.
We make a very close up pictures of every item that we sell, and we try to make the exact and honest description to the best of our knowledge. Should you find a mistake in our description please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are located at 576 5th Ave suite 704, NYC, NY, 10036. Please call prior to coming to the office. Not all of the watches are in our office and if you come without calling we are not guaranteed to have it when you arrive. For security and insurance reasons we can not allow local pickups. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Most of the time we respond on the same day. Please contact us through ebay messaging system or by phone at 1-877-842-5760 from 10am - 6pm eastern standard time. You can leave a message at other times and we will call back promptly.