|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Dial Style||Wave Design|
|Movement Type||Automatic Chronometer|
|Case Back||Pushed Down Stainless Steel|
|Case Length||48.5mm with the lugs|
|Case Width||42.5mm without a crown|
|Crown||Screw Down - Stainless Steel|
|Wrist Size||Up to 7.5 inches|
|Hand Indicators||Hour, Minute, Second|
|Model||Seamaster Professional - 2598.20.00|
|Subdial Use||Three Chronograph Sub-dials|
|Other Info||No Box or Papers|
This Men's Omega Seamaster Professional is a gently pre-owned watch. It is in very good condition as evidence by the close-up pictures of the actual watch. There are no major signs of wear on the case, bracelet, or crystal. All of the functions work perfectly and is guaranteed 100% Authentic. The retail price for this luxury watch is $4000.
It features a case, crown, two buttons, lugs, and push down back plate all made from stainless steel. The unidirectional bezel is made from the same durable material and has various markers. The case measures 42.5mm wide without the crown (46mm with the crown x 48.5mm with the lugs) x 16mm in thickness and protects a certified chronometer automatic movement. It was designed to be water resistant up to 300 meters, which makes it a diver watch. Meanwhile the stainless steel bracelet uses a deployment clasp. It can fit a wrist up to 7.5 inches.
Minute/second markers are curved from the bezel onto the dial and feature short black lines and numerals on an off white background. The white wave dial features hour markers that are luminescent sticks and circles. Luminescent and silver toned hour, minute, and second hands circle the display. Three sub-dials are located at 6, 9, and 12 o'clock as part of a chronograph. They represent a 12 hour counter, a subsidiary seconds, and a 30 minute counter. A date window is featured at 3 o'clock.
Omega is one of the few luxury watch companies that has been able to break through different genres of pop culture and succeed. They have been able to successfully produce much sought after products for astronomical enthusiasts, aquatic explorers, and most notably sports figures. The Seamaster Collection is an attribute to the company's commitment to continue this trend.
This watch has been brought to you by the experts at 300watches.com, the industry leader in the world of 100% Authentic Luxury Watches at discount prices. All our watches are guaranteed Authentic or your money back. We also are happy to discuss trade-ins. To find out more go to our policy page. Also check out our eBay Store for many other great deals.
Close up pictures provided are of the actual watch.
- We CANNOT accept credit cards directly, only through PayPal.
- We will only ship to the shipping address that PayPal provides on the payment "Transaction Details" page. To help guard against stolen credit cards and identity theft, NO exceptions will be made. If you need us to ship to an alternate address, we CANNOT accept PayPal.
- We CANNOT accept multiple PayPal payments for an item. PayPal requires a seller to accept only one PayPal payment per transaction.
- PayPal limits all transactions to $10,000. If the item purchased is more than $10,000, $10,000 can be paid with PayPal and the remaining balance must be mailed.
- We do not accept payments from Nigeria and Indonesia.
- We ONLY accept payments in United States Dollars (USD).
- Please contact us with any questions through eBay messaging system or by phone at 1-877-842-5760 or 212-354-9135 from 10am - 5:30pm eastern standard time. You can leave a message at other times and we will call back promptly.
- All items are shipped from our facility within the 1 full business days from the date payment is received.
- If for some reason we delay the shipping for more than 2 days we upgrade to the "FedEx Next Day" for FREE
- Our default shipping carrier is FedEx and its FREE for most of the orders over $1000.
- We can ship via USPS, UPS, or DHL upon your request ($20 handling fee + actual rate will apply)
DOMESTIC SHIPPING RATES
- Item value $1-$1000 FREE SHIPPING via USPS Priority Mail, $20 for FedEx 2nd DAY.
- Item value $1001 and up FREE SHIPPING via FedEx 2nd DAY.
- FedEx NEXT DAY is available for an additional $30
- Insurance is included.
- Bid Items and Close-out Deals will be shipped through USPS Priority Mail for $9.95 and Expedited Shipping will be $35.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & CONDITIONS
- Item value $1-$1000: We charge $45 USPS Express International, $70 FedEx Economy International, $90 FedEx Priority International
- Item value $1001 and up: We charge $70 for International Priority Expedited Mail and $90 for International Express Mail. Canadian Purchases will be shipped via Canadian Standard Mail and is $40.
- Insurance is included.
- The amount of time customs holds an item for is not guaranteed and is not included in the shipping time frame. Although it is unusual for customs offices to hold an item or package for a long period of time, it is possible and has happened in the past.
It is the buyer's responsibility to pay customs fees, duties, import taxes, and related charges.
For security and insurance reasons we cannot accommodate local pick-ups. Thank you for understanding.
TERM OF SALES
- All watches are in perfect working condition unless otherwise stated in the description.
- Some items, including new items, may not include the box and papers. Please read the description to find out whether an item comes with box and papers. If an item does not indicate whether it comes with box and papers, then it does not come with box and papers.
- Please be aware of our item
condition rankings. They are as follows:
1. Brand New - A watch that was never used or tried on, and comes the box and papers as if buying from a dealer. Brand New watches that are Close-Out Deals are also never used of tried on but may not be stamped by the manufacturer.
2. New (With Out Tags) - A watch that was a Store Display or Owned by a Collector. These watches usually are in excellent condition with the occasional exception from being old stock. These items may not come with box and papers.
3. Pre-owned Great (or Very Good) Condition - A watch that was purchased and used sparingly. There may be barely visible signs of use.
4. Pre-owned Good Condition - A watch that was purchased and gently used. There are usually light scratches and signs of use.
5. Pre-owned Satisfactory Condition - A watch that was purchased and clearly used. There are usually scratches and signs of use.
6. Pre-owned and Not Working - These items are used and don't work.
For all NR (no reserve) auction we reserve the right to end the auction early.
- If the item is not as described you receive full refund plus reimbursement of your return shipping expense. Please contact us first through eBay messaging or by phone before returning any merchandise.
- If the item is as described we refund your payment minus the shipping we paid, which is as follows: If shipped USPS PRIORITY $10; If shipped FedEx 2ND Day $25; If shipped FedEx Overnight $45 to $50; If shipped International than it will be minus the actual shipping charges that we paid to ship the watch to you. In addition 0.4% from the watch value will be deducted to cover the insurance costs that we paid to ship the watch. The value will be rounded off to the next whole number.
- The item must be shipped to us in the exact same condition as it was shipped to you, it must not be altered in any way or the return will be void.
- If the watch that we receive from you is scratched, and the scratch is not visible on the close up listing pictures we will charge an additional $100 polishing fees.
- The item must be shipped back to us within 14 days after you receive the item.
- We charge a 15% restocking fee for all returns shipped after 14 days.
- No returns are possible after 30 days!
- All items purchased and shipped within the NY state are subject to 8.875% state sales tax.
- We are a company that specializes in selling and buying high- end used watches, jewelry, and accessories. We have been in business for over 10 years and have great experience in the watch market. Our specialty is selling unique watches. All of our jewelry, watches, and accessories are guaranteed in their condition and authenticity!
- We attend numerous jewelry and watch shows in search of unique and special merchandise. Unless stated otherwise all of our jewelry and watches feature top quality stones and workmanship.
- Authenticity is guaranteed for every item we sell.
- We make close up pictures of every item that we sell, and we try to make the exact and honest description to the best of our knowledge. Should you find a mistake in our description please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are located at 576 5th Ave suite 704, NYC, NY, 10036. Please call prior to coming to the office. Not all of the watches are in our office and if you come without calling we are not guaranteed to have it when you arrive. For security and insurance reasons we cannot allow local pickups. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Most of the time we respond on the same day. Please contact us through eBay messaging system or by phone at 1-877-842-5760 from 10am - 5:30pm eastern standard time. You can leave a message at other times and we will call back promptly.