Men's Dubey & Schaldenbrand Gran' Chrono Astro Moon Phase 18K Rose Gold Watch
|Brand ||Dubey & Schaldenbrand |
|Condition ||Pre-owned |
|Gender ||Men's |
|Features ||Chronograph, Date, Moon Phase |
|Band Material ||Leather |
|Band Color ||Brown |
|Dial Style ||Textured |
|Dial Color ||White |
|Case Shape ||Rectangle |
|Movement Type ||Automatic |
|Case ||18K Rose Gold |
|Case Back ||Screwed Down with Skeleton Window |
|Case Length ||50mm with the lugs |
|Case Width ||41mm with the crown |
|Clasp Type ||Tang |
|Crown ||18K Rose Gold |
|Date/Calendar ||At 6 o'clock |
|Wrist Size ||Up to 9 inches |
|Hand Indicators ||Hour, Minute, Second, Date |
|Hour Markers ||Numeric |
|Model ||Gran' Chrono Astro |
|Subdial Use ||Chronograph, Calendar, Moon Phase |
|Other Info ||Includes the Box and Papers. |
The total weight of this watch is 135 grams.
This Men's Dubey & Schaldenbrand Gran' Chrono Astro is a gently pre-owned watch. It is in very good condition as evidence by the close up pictures of the actual watch. All of the functions work perfectly and there are no major signs of wear on the case, crystal, or strap. It is guaranteed 100% Authentic. The estimated resale value for this luxury watch is $18,200.
The case, crown, and two buttons are made from a solid 18K rose gold. A screwed down back plate features a skeleton window that shows the complicated automatic mechanical movement. The case measures 41mm wide with the crown x 50mm long without the lugs x 15mm in thickness. Meanwhile, the original full sized brown alligator leather strap has uses tang clasp. It can fit a wrist up to 9 inches. The total weight of the watch is 135 grams.
The white textured dial features numeric date markers around the dial border. Thin black lined minute/second markers and thicker lined hour markers are located below these markers. A secondary set of minute/second markers circles the center of the dial and features numerals and dots. The hour and minute hands are luminescent and gold toned while the date and seconds hand are tan and reddish brown. Two unique chronograph sub-dials are displayed on the dial. The first is at 12 o'clock and features a 30 minute counter with day and month windows overlapping the display. The second is at 6 o'clock and features a 12 hour counter with a moon phase overlapping the display.
Dubey & Schaldenbrand has always been a well respected luxury watch company. Yet, it has only been recently that the company has been revived and reintroduced into a community of watch enthusiasts who are always looking for traditional watches with modern twists. Using their familiarity with the watch community and a new entrepreneur perspective on the company, they have again established a fascinating line of collections that are sure to among the most creative of this generation.
This watch has been brought to you by the experts at 300watches, the industry leader in the world of 100% Authentic Luxury Watches at discount prices. All of our watches are guaranteed Authentic or your money back. To find out more go to our policy page. Also check out our eBay Store for many other great deals.
Close up pictures provided are of the actual watch. Due to PayPal limitations, the preferred method of payment for this watch is bank wire or bank check. Only reasonable offers please!!!
We can NOT accept credit cards directly, only through PayPal.
We will ONLY ship to the shipping address that PayPal provides on the payment "Transaction Details" page. To help guard against stolen credit cards and identity theft, NO exceptions will be made. If you need us to ship to an alternate address, we can NOT accept PayPal.
We can NOT accept multiple PayPal payments for an item. PayPal requires a seller to accept only ONE PayPal payment per transaction.
PayPal limits all transactions to $10,000. If the item purchased is more than $10,000, $10,000 can be paid with PayPal and the remaining balance must be mailed.
We do not accept payments from Nigeria and Indonesia.
We ONLY accept payments in United States Dollars (USD).
Please contact us with any questions through ebay messaging system or by phone at 1-877-842-5760 or 212-354-9135 from 10am - 5pm eastern standard time. You can leave a message at other times and we will call back promptly.
- All items are shipped from our facility within the 1 full business days from the date payment is received.
- If for some reason we delay the shipping for more than 2 days we upgrade to the "FedEx Next Day" for FREE
- Our default shipping carrier is FedEx and its FREE for most of the orders over $1000.
- We can ship via USPS, UPS, or DHL upon your request ($20 handling fee + actual rate will apply)
DOMESTIC SHIPPING RATES
- Item value $1-$1000 FREE SHIPPING via USPS Priority Mail, $20 for FedEx 2nd DAY.
- Item value $1001 and up FREE SHIPPING via FedEx 2nd DAY.
- FedEx NEXT DAY is available for an additional $30
- Insurance is included.
- Bid Items and Close-out Deals will be shipped through USPS Priority Mail for $9.95 and Expedited Shipping will be $35.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES & CONDITIONS
- Item value $1-$1000: We charge $50 USPS Express International, $70 FedEx Economy International, $90 Fedex Priority International
- Item value $1001 and up: We charge $70 for International Priority Expedited Mail and $90 for International Express Mail. Canadian Purchases will be shipped via Canadian Standard Mail and is $40.
- Insurance is included.
- The amount of time customs holds an item for is not guaranteed and is not included in the shipping time frame. Although it is unusual for customs offices to hold an item or package for a long period of time, it is possible and has happened in the past.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to pay customs fees, duties, import taxes, and related charges.
For security and insurance reasons we cannot accommodate local pick-ups. Thank you for your understanding.
- All watches are in perfect working condition unless otherwise stated in the description.
- Some items, including new items, may not include the box and papers. Please read the description to find out whether an item comes with box and papers. If an item does not indicate whether it comes with box and papers, then it does not come with box and papers.
- Please be aware of our item condition rankings. They are as follows:
1. Brand New - A watch that was never used or tried on, and comes the box and papers as if buying from a dealer. Brand New watches that are Close-Out Deals are also never used of tried on but may not be stamped by the manufacturer.
2. New (With Out Tags) - A watch that was a Store Display or Owned by a Collector. These watches usually are in excellent condition with the occasional exception from being old stock. These items may not come with box and papers.
3. Pre-owned Great Condition - A watch that was purchased and used sparingly. There may be barely visible signs of use.
4. Pre-owned Good Condition - A watch that was purchased and gently used. There are usually light scratches and signs of use.
5. Pre-owned Satisfactory Condition - A watch that was purchased and clearly used. There are usually scratches and signs of use.
6. Pre-owned and Not Working - These items are used and don't work.
For all NR (no reserve) auction we reserve the right to end the auction early.
If the item is not as described you receive full refund plus reimbursement of your return shipping expense
If the item is as described we refund your payment minus: If shipped USPS PRIORITY $10; If shipped FedEx 2ND Day $25; If shipped FedEx Overnight $45 to $50; If shipped International than it will be minus the actual shipping charges that we paid to ship the watch to you. In addition 0.4% from the watch value will be deducted to cover the insurance costs that we paid to ship the watch. The value will be rounded off to the next whole number.
The item must be shipped to us in the exact same condition as it was shipped to you, it must not be altered in any way or return will be void.
If the watch that we receive from you is scratched, and the scratch is not visible on the close up listing pictures we will charge an additional $100 polishing fees.
The item must be shipped back to us with in 14 days after you receive the item.
We charge a 15% restocking fee for all returns shipped after 14 days.
- No returns are possible after 30 days!
We are a company that specializes in selling and buying high- end used /new watches, jewelry and accessories. We have been in business for over 10 years and have great experience in the watch and jewelry market. Our specialty is selling unique jewelry pieces and watches. All of our jewelry watches and accessories are guaranteed in their condition and authenticity!
We attend all jewelry and watch shows in search of unique and special merchandise. Unless stated otherwise all of our jewelry features top quality stones and workmanship.
Authenticity is guaranteed for every item we sell.
We make a very close up pictures of every item that we sell, and we try to make the exact and honest description to the best of our knowledge. Should you find a mistake in our description please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are located at 576 5th Ave suite 704, NYC, NY, 10036. Please call prior to coming to the office. Not all of the watches are in our office and if you come without calling we are not guaranteed to have it when you arrive. For security and insurance reasons we can not allow local pickups. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Most of the time we respond on the same day. Please contact us through ebay messaging system or by phone at 1-877-842-5760 from 10am - 6pm eastern standard time. You can leave a message at other times and we will call back promptly.