Details about Mens Dress Boots - Equestrian, Riding, Dressage, Eventing - US Mens 9See original listing
Aug 03, 2012
Bellevue, Washington, United States
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
· These American made boots are crafted out of domestic leather
· Men’s size 9 with tall 20" shaft
· They are perfect for pony club, fox hunting, dressage, or Eventing
· Full pigskin lining.
· Domestic corrected grain water resistant cowhide to accept high gloss shine.
· Ribbed soles; glued and stitched to prevent sole separation.
· I had to list as used, but soles and heels do not show any wear or scuffs
· Excellent condition (no tears, rips, smells)
Also Selling Locally
· I am also trying to sell items locally and have the right to cancel this auction at any time.
· Greater Seattle residents can arrange to meet me to pick up items to save on shipping.
Why Buy from Me?
· All items are described & photographed to the best of my ability.
· All items are in a smoke free and animal-free household.
· Sell only great quality items (vintage, retro, slightly used and New Without Tags) that I would buy and keep for myself or use as cherished gifts for family and dear friends.
· High quality with very attractive and affordable pricing
· I don’t inflate shipping costs to avoid paying Ebay fees. (for example: selling an item for $1.99 and charging $39.99 for shipping)
· I enjoy acquiring cool treasures with the hope that I find great homes for these unique finds.
· I encourage you to check out my other listings as well while shopping.
· I strive for 100% customer satisfaction and am very proud of my excellent feedback standing.
· Please ask questions before bidding.
· If you have a question about the item, payment options, shipping, handling, etc., contact me BEFORE bidding.
· All items are Sold As-Is.
· Please feel free to ask for any measurements of items if you are unsure of a size. PLEASE check the size and listing category BEFORE bidding.
Shipping Service and Timing:
· Prefer to use USPS Priority Mail within the U.S.A.
· Strive to ship within 3 business days of receiving cleared payment.
· Shipped items will have delivery confirmation to track delivery.
· Generally include USPS insurance for items over $100.
· Larger packages will be shipped Parcel post (5-10 business days) for cost savings unless faster timing is requested by buyer.
· Unless noted with an international USPS priority flat rate shipping cost, please email me for shipping costs.
· Any import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost and will be the buyer's responsibility. Overseas buyer may be subjected to import duty tax as assessed by each and individual country's tax regulation. Please check with your local authorities on import taxes.
· PayPal payment accepted.
· Please make payment within 5 days of receipt of invoice, or a nonpaying bidder will be filed.
· Refunds will not be given unless a defect is found that is not described in the listing.
· In the case of a refund, S&H (to and from) will not be refunded.
· I will do my absolute best to describe any part of the item that cannot be photographed or is unclear in the photo.
· If you have any concerns over this policy I'd be happy to discuss them. Thank you!