The Munchers take learning to a whole new level!!! The entertaining and educational way to build confidence in both Math & Reading! Two great programs, one low price, and only one shipping fee!
Math Munchers reinforces kids math skills by encouraging them to solve problems dealing with whole numbers, decimals, factors, and simple geometry. With multi-level play capabilities for Ages 8-12 (Grades 3-6), kids can review familiar types of equations, practice at a comfortable level or challenge skills in new territory. Munch the right answers and win points. So easy to understand, children will be up and playing in no time. Need help with fractions? Just choose an area in which you need practice. It's adjustable for everyone in the family. Steer clear of those Troggles before they munch you! There's also a Troggle-free option for kids who want more time! Over 2 Million Munchers Sold!
* Math Munchers Deluxe will build your child's skills and confidence in math as they help the Munchers battle a whole new crew of troublesome Troggles.
* Created with an all-new 3-D look, Math Munchers Deluxe is jam-packed with hot new graphics, animation, music, and sound effects. Even between-game breaks are fun-filled and wacky.
* Math Munchers Deluxe covers a wide variety of math, and it's different every time you play. Match or challenge your abilities by adjusting the level of play and choosing the appropriate content. It's great for everyone in your family, too, because kids of different ages or abilities can all learn at their own pace.
* Math Munchers Deluxe is easy to learn and understand. Kids can start playing right away because there are no complicated rules. It's also a snap to start and stop the game at any time. And once they're in, kids will be captivated for hours of learning fun.
Addition Subtraction Multiplication Division Fractions Percents Decimals Simple geometry
The fast-paced Word Munchers Deluxe is the perfect self-directed activity for the language arts curriculum. Picking up where its much-loved predecessor leaves off, this Muncher program utilizes an even more engaging 3D animated game board. As students practice word identification, sentence completion, rhyming, phonics, and more, the pesky Troggles try to foil them at every turn.
Join the Word Munchers on a wild and wacky romp through reading, grammar, and vocabulary! The exciting games, adjustable levels, and more than 6,000 words and
problems make Word Munchers DELUXE a destination your kids will return to again and again. Its cool 3D look, colorful animation, loads of music, silly sound effects, and arcade action will keep your child playing for hours. And with Troggles at every turn, there's no end to the thrills and giggles!
Over 6, 000 vocabulary words and five age-adjustable levels of difficulty allow students to enjoy a new game every time they play. Expanded learning topics include reading, grammar, sentence completion and construction, parts of speech, vocabulary, phonics, synonyms and antonyms, and word association.
Kids must solve a variety of reading, grammar, and vocabulary problems, including word identification, sentence completion, rhyming, phonics, and more. But watch out for those pesky Troggles, who add an exciting twist to the game by trying to “munch” the Muncher!
* Reading Skills
* Synonyms & Antonyms
* Adjectives & Adverbs
* Consonants & Vowels
Word Munchers DELUXE has no complicated rules or instructions, so kids easily understand what to do. Vocabulary games automatically adjust to the right grade level. Munch the correct answer, or be munched by Troggles! Sentence completion games help build grammar skills.
MORE INFO ABOUT BIRD ROCK BARGAINS
· Combined Shipping Discount for ALL items in my store and on auction. Only $1.50 for each additional item purchased. Just let me know when you're done buying/bidding, I'll combine them to one invoice.
- Shipping fees are capped at $15, regardless of how many items you buy. So if you're thinking about a shopping spree---go for it!
· I ship FAST so your little one isn't waiting for the mailman every day, just to be disappointed.
· Consider purchasing a workbook, learning DVD, or something that doesn’t need a computer. This buys you a little time to set the game up, test it, etc. If this is the first introduction of the computer for your child, (starting at 2 is normal now), See my FAQ section for tips to ease your concerns and enjoy the experience!
· ***Please consider trying one my email lists. You can see new items before the masses, test products for free, or see the sale early. Questions?? Please ask!
· Be sure to add me to your favorites list!