51491 - Marquette Max-1 Stress Test System With Marquette T2000 Treadmill
Click Thumbnail for Full Image
Marquette Max 1 Stress Test System with Marquette T2000 Treadmill.Complete systemt comes with acquisition cable and 30 day warranty.
Interpretive Stress Test withTreadmill
Patient cables digitizes the signal at the patient,
eliminating analog cable noise
Contacts resist corrosion and ensure optimal signal
Median update help s assure all measurements, including
ST segments, are made upon true morphology
Technician friendly interface. Select standard or
Size: 30.48 cm (48 in) diagonal.
Type: high-resolution, raster written.
Frequency response: 0.01 to 40 Hz, 0.01 to 20 Hz,user-selectable.
Number of traces: 3 rhythmleads.
Sweep speed: 25 mm/s.
Sweep speed accuracy: ±2%.
ECG rhythm: 7.5 s/lead.
Recall reports: 10s of 6 user-selectable leads.
Displayed data: heart rate, target heart rate, blood pressure, total exercise time clock, stage clock, 4 current median
complexes, treadmill speed and grade, ventricular ectopic/minute counter, 3 channels of rhythm, protocol and stage of exercise, warning messages and
Digital sampling rate: 250 Hz. A/D conversion: 12 bits. Chassis leak age current: <100 mA(meets AAM I standards SCL 1278).
Patient leakage current: <10 mA. Common mode rejection: 130 dB, minimum, up to 180 dB with digital processing. AC elimination: 50/60 Hz digital filters.
Electrode offset tolerance: ±320 mVDC. Internal maintenance test: automatic self-tests. Diskette drive: 8.89 cm (3.5in), 2 MB, double sided,
quad-density, and MS-DOS format compatible.
ST level and slope determination: up to 15 leads. Medians: incremental updating with elimination of artifact and aberrance in all leads. ST level
measurement: manually selectable post J point. Heart rate: 16-beat sliding average updated every beat; minimum 35 beats/min, maximum 300
beats/min. QRS detection: band-pass filtered composite of three user-selectable leads. Arrhythmia: automatic detection and documentation.
Input Channels: simultaneous acquisition of up to 15 channels. Impendence: 100 M1/2, defibrillator-protected. Dynamic range: ±320 mVDC.
Electrode offset tolerance: ±320 mVDC.
Standard outputs: one analog output , one wave form output, one TTL output with variable pulse width, polarity and delay, QRS beep
Writer Method: therma l dot array (horizontal 1000 dots/in at 25 mm/s, vertical 200 dots/in). Channels: 6, user selectable. Frequency response: 0.01 to 100
Hz, 0.01 to 40 Hz, 0.01 to 20 Hz, user-selectable. Sensitivity: 5,10, and 20 mm/mV. Paper speed: 5,12.5, 25,and 50 mm/s, user-selectable.
Paper style: thermal, perforated, 21.59 cmx 27.94 cm x (8.55' x 11'), Zfold, 300 sheets/pack.
Analog Sampling rate: 2000 Hz . Microprocessor-controlled: 10 IEC and AHA color-coded lead wires standard, 14 lead wires optional; (additional
lead wires user-definable)
Control panel: contains manual treadmill, test/procedures, and report controls. Alphanumeric keyboard: with TRIM KNOB for blood pressure, patient demographics, and impressions entry
Classical 12-lead: note: reports can be transferred to the NUSE network by diskette. Incrementally averaged medians: with real-time rhythm and ST
level; user-selectable in two formats. 3- or 6-channel rhythm strips: available for real-time, recall or arrhy thmia documentation (leads user-selectable).
Tabular presentation of final report data including: phase, stage, speed, grade, heart rate, blood pressure, rate-pressure product, ectopic, maximum ST
depression, and physician's impressions. Sample cardiac cycles: presented at user-defined intervals. Trend graph: heart rate, ST levels, ST slopes,
blood pressure, PVCs/m.
Requirements: 90 to 135 VAC, 180 to 270 VAC, 50/60 Hz. Power consumption: 225 W maximum.
Height: 154.94 cm (61 in).Width: 62.23 cm (24.5 in). Depth: 71.12 cm (28 in). Weight: 54.48 kg (120 lbs)
- Item is shipping from Big Lake, MN 55309.
- This item will be shipped air ride, blanket wrap.
- Actual shipping charges will be charged to buyer. We recommend shipping this unit via padded van lines. Shipping charges will depend on location, if there is a loading dock at the location the item will be shipped to and if the location is semi truck and trailer accessible. Commercial locations are much cheaper than residential. Buyer may set up their own shipping but if you decide to send item general freight, we will not be responsible for any damages. Estimed shipping in the lower 48 United States is $400-600.
- This item comes with a 30 day warranty. During that time we will refund the purchase price (less shipping).
- Refunds will be given once the item is received.
- This item is pre-owned. Common sense dictates that before it is used in conjunction with patient care, it should be checked out thoroughly by your professional biomedical staff.
- We will not warranty items if buyer does not follow our shipping recommendations listed above. Calibrated or sensitive electronic equipment should be sent "air ride, blank wrapped" and should not be sent straight freight if it is too large for UPS limits.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Payment must be made in full within 48 hours of winning auction.
- Buyers in Minnesota will be charged sales tax
About Scientific Equipment Liquidators, Inc.
- Scientific Equipment Liquidators has been in business since 1977 and is located in Big Lake, MN. We buy and sell used medical equipment from 1 piece, 1 department, or an entire hospital. We deal in all disciplines of used medical equipment.
Ebay's Required Disclosure for Medical Equipment:
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with the FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health:
Links: http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/devadvice/ or http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/industry/support/index.html