Details about Marantz Model Fifteen Vintage Audiophile Stereo Amplifier / Dual MonoSee original listing
Sep 29, 2012
[ 39 bids ]
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully ... Read moreabout the condition
Marantz Model Fifteen Vintage Audiophile Stereo Dual Mono Amplifier
An oldie but a goodie! Clean condition. As seen in pictures some marks on the face. One channel is not working.
Included: Marantz Amplifier
Not Included: Manual, Original Box, Owners Manual
History: Single owner in New York City, Non Smoker
Physical Condition: Clean condition
Working Condition: Sold as is, Only one channel is working, Fix should be simple
Voltage: 120v, 60Hz (We do not convert to other voltages)
Shipping Weight / Shipping Method: Aprox 40 lbs - Ships in the USA via Fedex / International ships via USPS
Highendaudioauctions has been a trusted source for high-end audio components on eBay for over 10 years! Our unique product selection and unparalleled customer service keeps loyal customers coming back time after time. We have experience selling / shipping items WOLRD-WIDE, transactions from $1 to $50,000!
We also sell on Audiogon.com under username Squiddy
By placing a bid on any of our listings you agree to the following terms and conditions stated below
- Buyer is always responsible for all shipping charges, VAT, and customs fees if any.
- We take pride in expertly packing our items for safe shipment. When possible we try to be green and use recycled materials.
- Please do not contact us for a shipping estimate there just isn't enough time in the day for us to calculate shipping for everyone that contacts us. All items ship from 11215 Brooklyn NY 11215. Visit Fedex.com or USPS.com and estimate size and weight to calculate. We do not mark up shipping and we pass on our fedex shipping discounts to you.
- In the rare case that an item is damaged in shipment buyer must contact Highendaudioauctions within 4 days of delivery. If item is damaged in transit you must retain all box and packing materials to enable us to file a claim.
- Items shipped are insured for final auction selling price. If the postal service in the destination country limits the maximum insurance value and that value is below the final auction price highendaudioauctions cannot be held liable for insuring your item beyond this maximum value.
- We ship within 1-3 days after payment is received. You can expect us to clearly communicate with you and send you tracking information.
- Check with shipping provider for estimated delivery time.
- Local pickup is always welcome, though payment must be made in cash only.
- We accept Paypal, Bank Transfer, Cash, Personal Check (after clearing), Bank Check
- Items MUST be paid within 5 days of auctions end. If you cannot comply please contact us prior to bidding.
- All items are set for 120v @ 60Hz unless otherwise stated. We are not equipped to convert voltages.
- In the rare case that an item is received defective, you must contact us within 3 days of receipt. We will then work with you to resolve any potential issue. After 3 days we cannot assume responsibility.
- When an item is listed "as is" we do our best to describe the item but cannot be held responsible for any issues with the item due to age or condition.
- We do not accept returns. All sales are final.
- We are very reasonable, rational, and fair. Bid with confidence!
- Returns are accepted within 14 days
- 15% restocking fee + shipping both ways
- Item must be returned with our original packing including all accessories and in the exact same condition. Once these parameters have been met a refund minus 15% restocking fee + shipping will be granted.