Magellan Triton 400 GPS Receiver HUNTING CAMPING HIKING FISHING BOATING CYCLING
WILL UPGRADE TO ADVENTURE PACK FOR NEXT 4 BUYERS!!!! YOU GET A FREE CASE COVER, 2 AA Batteries, SD CARD AND NAT GEO TOPO MAP CD (NOTE THE NAT GEO MAP CD MAY HAVE EXPIRED AND MAY NOT WORK IN SOME AREAS)
Magellan Triton reinvents handheld GPS. Amazingly easy to use, Triton 400 is perfect for the first-time GPS user. And the full-color display, SD-card compatibility, enhanced features, fast signal acquisition, reliable signal lock and precision positioning make Triton 400 an excellent choice for the advanced navigator.
SD-card compatibility maximizes your navigation capability. Add an unlimited amount of marine cartography, topographic maps and other content to navigate all your outdoor adventures. Plus, Triton is the first handheld GPS to offer compatibility with National Geographic TOPO! State series and Weekend Explorer 3D maps. These highly detailed nation-wide topographic maps based on USGS 1:24.000 series quads, offer seamless scalability, multi-layer overlays and much more.
The smartly designed interface with simple menus and intuitive button and scroll pad control make navigation fun and effortless. The full-color crystal clear display shows all your maps and navigation information in brilliant, easy-to-view graphics. Instantly see all your maps, locations and saved tracks and waypoints with just a click or two. Unlike other complicated devices that require you to scroll through page after page, Triton 400 gets you to the information you want with a few keystrokes.
Exclusive VantagePoint software enables easy management of maps, user generated content, updates and upgrades on your PC. View saved routes and tracks. Customize them for future trips or create new ones.
Triton is designed for precision navigation, offering the fastest GPS positioning acquisition in the industry with the SiRFstarIII chipset. An integrated high-sensitivity antenna provides reliable signal reception even in heavy cloud cover, canyons or deep woods. Built-in signal augmentation reception (WAAS/EGNOS) provides 3-meter accuracy.
Rugged and waterproof, your Triton 400 is built to withstand intense use, accidental impacts and immersion in one meter of water for up to 30 minutes (IPX-7). It's ready to guide you on any adventure.
The advanced features are also easy to use. View the elevation profile for the trail ahead (or any route) or even the track you just traveled. See the precise time of sunrise/sunset any day of the year. Get a calculation of the best hunting and fishing time. And much more.
Triton is built on the experience of hundreds of thousands of GPS users and nearly 20 years of precision positioning technology from Magellan: the first name in navigation.
• Amazing ease-of-use - Reinventing handheld GPS™, simple menus, instant access buttons, intuitive keypad and crystal clear graphics let you navigate without the need for a Ph.D.
• Full-color 2.2" display - The large display shows maps, simple menus, navigation screens and other data in brilliant color
• SD-card compatibility - An invaluable feature enables you to use an unlimited amount of map data for topographic and marine navigation.
• Add detailed maps - Upload optional marine cartography, topographic maps, and more, including the highly-detailed and feature-packed National Geographic TOPO! State series and Weekend Explorer 3D maps to your OWN SD cards
• Built-in maps - Basemap of the 48 contiguous United States, Alaska, and Canada (major highways, city centers, bodies of water and more) plus worldwide geographic boundaries
• Compass screen - See your direction of travel, distance and position of destination, heading, bearing, speed and more on the beautiful graphic compass
• 3-meter accuracy - SiRFstarIII™ chipset and integrated multidirectional antennae offer superior GPS accuracy using the Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS)
• Dimensions (English) 4.65" x 2.16" x 1.22"
• Dimensions (Metric) 118mm x 55mm x 31mm
• Weight (English) 6.6oz
• Weight (Metric) 187g
• Battery Type 2xAA
• Battery Life 12 Hours
• Waterproof IPX-7
• Available User Storage 20 MB
• CPU 266MHz
• Expandable Memory SD Card
• Temperature Range (F) 14F to 140F
• Temperature Range (C) -10C to 60C
• Internal Memory 64 MB
• Display Resolution, WxH QVGA, 240 x 320
• Screen Size 2.2"
• Display Type Color, Transflective
GPS & Sensors
• GPS Accuracy Up to 3-5 meters
• High-Sensitivity GPS SiRFstarIII™
• Antenna Type Multidirectional Patch
• WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS Yes
Mapping & Navigation
• Preloaded Maps North America Basemap
• Uploadable Maps Yes
• Vertical Profile Yes
• Area Calculation Yes
• Hunt & Fish Calendar Yes
• Sun & Moon Information Yes
• Coordinates Systems & Datums Yes
• User Grid Yes
• Audible Proximity Alarms Yes
User Generated Content
• Waypoints 1000
• Routes 20
• Geocaches 1000
• Legs Per Route 50
• Picture Viewer Yes
• Tracks 15
• Points Per Track 5000
Interface & Communications
• Communication Protocol Proprietary
• USB Port Yes
• NMEA Output USB & Serial
• PC Compatible Yes