CONDITION: VERY GOOD overall certified preowned. This item is previously used and will show signs of wear and tear from normal use. Items in very good condition may have flaws such as scratches, scuffs, and nicks on the screen and/or housing. Tablet is missing the sim card tray cover - this does not affect performance or use. Please use pictures above as a reference for tablets in this condition category.
Has been tested to ensure complete functionality and is in 100% working order! Has been restored to factory settings and comes with items below.
You will receive the following items:
- Motorola Xoom 10.1" 32GB Wifi + 4G Verizon Tablet
- Wall Charger
*Tablet is missing the sim card tray cover
- Next-generation tablet with 10.1-inch display, Android 3.0 platform, and Verizon Wireless mobile broadband connectivity
- Powered by NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core mobile processor; support for Adobe Flash for viewing web sites, movies, games, and more
- Front-facing 2-megapixel camera and microphone for video chats; rear 5-megapixel camera for high-res stills and HD 720p video
- 32 GB internal memory; Wireless-N Wi-Fi with Mobile Hotspot capabilities; HDMI output; microSD expansion (with software upgrade)
- Up to 10 hours of video playback/Wi-Fi web browsing and up to 336 hours (14 days) of standby time; released in February, 2011
Redefining the tablet by providing more ways to have fun, connect with friends and stay productive on the go, the Motorola XOOM for Verizon Wireless boasts a dual core processor with each core running at 1 GHz, 10.1-inch widescreen HD display, and 3G connectivity (which can be upgraded to 4G in coming months). Winner of the Best of Show award at the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show (CES), the XOOM also offers support for Adobe Flash Player--enabling you to view the web without compromise.
Dual-core processing, Android 3.0 Honeycomb platform, and 10.1-inch HD multi-touch display
It runs Google's Android 3.0 Honeycomb operating system, which offers a multi-touch, holographic user interface that improves on Android favorites such as widgets, multi-tasking, browsing, notifications and customization. It also offers the latest Google Mobile innovations, including Google Maps 5.0 with 3D interaction, access to over 3 million Google eBooks and Google Talk with video and voice chat.
The Motorola XOOM features a front-facing 2-megapixel camera for video chats over Wi-Fi or 3G/4G LTE via Google Talk, as well as a rear-facing 5-megapixel camera that captures video in 720p HD. The 10.1-inch display delivers console-like gaming performance on its 1280 x 800-pixel display, and it features a built-in gyroscope, barometer, e-compass, accelerometer, and adaptive lighting for new types of applications.
Other features include a 32 GB internal memory, memory expansion via optional microSD cards (with future software upgrade), Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking with Mobile Hotspot capabilities, Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, access to personal and corporate e-mail, HD 1080p video playback, HDMI output for connecting to a compatible HDTV or monitor, and a 3250 mAh battery for up to 10 hours of Wi-Fi internet browsing.
Upgradeable to 4G LTE Mobile Broadband
Comfortable in your hands
The Motorola XOOM will offer 3G/Wi-Fi-enabled connectivity at launch. Verizon Wireless will offer a free upgrade to its 4G LTE Mobile Broadband network in the coming months. When upgraded, the XOOM's 4G LTE connectivity will enjoy speeds up to 10 times faster than Verizon Wireless' 3G network. Verizon Wireless' 4G LTE Mobile Broadband network currently reaches one-third of all Americans, with plans to expand the network to the company's entire 3G coverage area over the next three years.
Android 3.0 Honeycomb
Specifically optimized for devices with larger screen sizes such as tablets, the Android 3.0 platform (dubbed Honeycomb) introduces a brand new, truly virtual and "holographic" UI design. Five customizable Home screens give you instant access to all parts of the system--no matter what screen or app you're in--and each Home screen offers a familiar launcher for access to all installed applications, as well as a Search box for universal search of apps, contacts, media files, web content, and more.
Scrollable and stackable widgets
The redesigned YouTube app
Multitasking in Android 3.0 is easier than ever, and you can use the Recent Apps list in the System Bar to see the tasks underway and quickly jump from one application context to another. You'll even see a snapshot of the last screen viewed in that app as a visual reminder. The Android onscreen keyboard has also been redesigned to make entering text fast and accurate on larger screen sizes.
Other features in Android 3.0 Honeycomb include:
- Scrollable and stacked widgets let you scroll or flick through content within the widget itself, on the home page, without opening the application.
- Unobtrusive notification system displays icons for different notifications (messages, downloads, system updates, etc.) in the lower right corner. Just touch the digital time display to open the entire notification panel.
- Redesigned YouTube application with a cool 3D gallery.
- Android Market for Android 3.0 is your one-stop-shop for eBooks, games, and applications.
With Android 3.0, the Motorola XOOM provides support for Adobe Flash, delivering a complete web experience to help you explore, discover, and interact. You'll enjoy more satisfying social networking, games, streaming video and more, with all the animations you expect.
For working on the go, the Motorola XOOM provides constant connectivity--including connecting to Gmail or Exchange email; opening and editing documents, spreadsheets and presentations; and viewing calendars and sending out appointments or meeting notices--with mobile broadband speeds. Its mobile hotspot capability provides an online connection for up to 5 other Wi-Fi-enabled devices. Open documents, spreadsheets and presentations, edit them on a virtual QWERTY or optional Motorola Bluetooth Wireless keyboard, and send them back lightning fast.
Power Accessories beyond the Charger
The Motorola XOOM has a wide range of optional accessories to expand its power and capabilities. The "smart docks" are no longer just a place to charge your device; they make Motorola XOOM a portable play and work station that fits your lifestyle. The Standard Dock can be used for watching video content or listening to music through external speakers as the device charges. The Speaker HD Dock allows you to send HD content directly to your TV or blast your tunes without attaching external speakers.
- Fast 3G connectivity thanks to the reliable Verizon Wireless EV-DO, Rev A network.
- Upgradeable to ultra-fast 4G LTE connectivity
via the Verizon Wireless 4G Mobile Broadband network, with expected
download speeds of 5 to 12 Mbps and upload speeds of 2 to 5 Mbps.
- Onboard GPS for navigation and location services.
- Integrated Google Maps with turn-by-turn navigation, street and satellite views.
- Ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g/n) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go.
- Mobile Hotspot capability allows you to create a Wi-Fi hotspot using your Verizon Wireless 3G/4G LTE connection, which can then be shared among up to 5 Wi-Fi-capable devices.
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP audio streaming Bluetooth profiles.
We strive to be 5 star sellers. Your feedback is critical to our success on eBay. We ask that you leave a Positive feedback with all 5 star ratings, so that we can be set apart from our competition on eBay. If you feel that you cannot leave a Positive comment with all 5 stars - WE WILL EARN IT. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any reason. We want to ensure you are another satisfied customer!