| BRAND NEW OBDII AUTO SCANNER FOR MERCEDES AND OTHER MAKES
FAST FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE US and 45 DAYS Money Back Guarantee!
Why Buy From Us?
Our goal is not only to make sure you have a positive buying experience with us, but that you also have a positive experience after the purchase.
- USA Seller with proven track record
- Outstanding Customer Service
- FREE Domestic Shipping
- Fast Domestic & International Shipping
- 45 Days Money Back Guarantee
- 1 Year Warranty
- 5 Star Rated Seller - see below
- 10% OFF for all members of the US military. We thank you for your service! (please contact us after the purchase and we'll send you a modified invoice, reflecting the 10% discount)
We wish to keep you as a customer by earning eBay's 5 star ratings in ALL 4 categories:
This auto scanner (OBD II car reader) easily connects to the diagnostic socket and will quickly find your trouble issues by reading the specific diagnostic trouble codes (DTC) and shows their description as well. Moreover, this tool can display live data from your car's computer, such as current RPM, engine coolant temperature, vehicle speed, oxygen sensor data, and much more.
Newly launched model with wider vehicle coverage, as it supports the CAN Protocol.
This reader works on the following protocols:
- SAE J1850 - PWM
- SAE J1850 - VPW
- ISO 9141-2
- ISO 14230-4 - KWP 2000
- ISO 15765-4 / SAE J2480 - Controller Area Network (CAN)
- Works with 1996 and newer cars & trucks (INCLUDING THE LATEST MODELS) that are OBD II compliant (including the VPW, PWM, ISO, KWP 2000 and CAN protocols)
- Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC)
- Updatable via the Internet with USB cable
- Turns off check engine light
- Trouble codes and code description display on the LCD display. No code book is needed.
- Switch between Metric and English Units!
- Displays live data:
- Fuel SYS1 - Fuel System Status
- Fuel SYS2 - Fuel System Status
- Coolant temp - Coolant Temperature
- ST FTRM1 - Short Term Fuel Trim
- LT FTRM1 - Long Term Fuel Trim
- ST FTRM2 - Short Term Fuel Trim
- LT FTRM2 - Long Term Fuel Trim
- Engine RPM
- Veh Speed - Vehicle Speed
- IAT - Intake Air Temperature
- Abslt TPS(%) - Absolute Throttle Position
- Second Air
- O2S12 - Oxygen sensor value
- O2S22 - Oxygen sensor value
- Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer's specific codes
- Reads Freeze Frame Data
- Test Readiness (I/M) Status
- Reads vehicle information including VIN# (if your vehicle is able to provide that)
- Rescans Data
- Easy to use with one plug-in.
- Works with or without a battery.
- Highly reliable and accurate
- Easy-to-read crystal-clear LCD display
- Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate
- Performs continuous DTC scan
- Safely communicates with the on-board computer
PACKAGE CONTENT - What you will get
- U581 Professional CAN OBD II Auto Scanner Tool
- OBD II Connector Cable
- Cable to allow connecting scanner to a USB port
- Instruction Manual
- Lightweight, Durable Carrying Case
In addition: Lightning FAST SHIPPING (Please see our feedback). Superb customer service and no hassle return policy in case you want to return the item for whatever reason.
This scanner is compatible with 1996 or newer cars and light trucks that are OBD II compliant.*
The list below isn't all inclusive, therefore, your vehicle might as well work great with the scanner. There are a small number of 1994 and 1995 model year gasoline vehicles that are also compliant. To see if your car is OBD II compliant, please follow this simple instruction: Check the Vehicle Emissions Control Information Label which is located under the hood or by the radiator of most vehicles. If the vehicle is compliant, the label will designate "OBD II Certified" and will have a 16-pin OBDII Standard Socket.
The following is a reduced list of tested vehicles:
Acura, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Daewoo, Dodge, Eagle, Ferrari, Fiat, FORD, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes, Mercury, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Opel, Peugeot, Pontiac, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Saturn, Scion, Smart, Skoda, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo,
This is only a reduced list.
*Note: This scanner is not compatible with Class 3 and larger Diesel Trucks.
Please contact us, if you have any questions. We have extensive experience with these tools and we are here to help!
SPECIFICATIONS Extension Cable length = ~31 inches
Specification: 16-pin OBDII Standard Socket
Voltage: DC 10V~12V
Backlit 128x64 pixel LCD Display
Internal Power- 9v Cell (NOT INCLUDED)
PAYMENTWe accept credit card and eCheck payment through Paypal. Item will be shipped after payment is received.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
This item ships FREE with USPS Priority Mail within the USA. We also offer competitive international rates and ship worldwide. All products are usually shipped within one business day. Tracking number is provided through PayPal. For shipping fees, please, scroll down and use the shipping calculator.
In the unlikely event that you should receive a damaged shipment, save all packaging materials and notify us immediately. We will assist you in filing a claim with the carrier.
International orders are
shipped via FedEx Priority or USPS (we reserve the right to use either carrier
at our discretion. Please contact us if you have a specific request). Custom fees are the responsibility of the
Buyer. Please, check your country's import regulations before
Please, note that delivery
time on usps.com is only an estimate, it may take longer until you receive your
item. We usually ship all items within one business day, but we
cannot take responsibility for shipping delays.
We want you to be happy with the products we are selling. We
have a NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY! If
for any reason you are not satisfied with the item, send us an email within 45
days of receipt and send the item back within 45 days in the exact same
condition it was received. We will exchange the item or refund the
product's full purchase price less the shipping cost. We cannot give refund on
return shipping, insurance, and customs fees. When returning the item for any
reason, shipping fee is the responsibility of the Buyer.
If you are the winning
bidder, please take a moment to leave us positive feedback. We love
to leave positive feedback too, and once we know you are satisfied with your
purchase and the transaction is complete, we will quickly do the same for
Your satisfaction is our
top priority and we are determined to resolve any problems or concerns
bidding on our auctions you agree to contact us first before leaving
negative/neutral feedback so we can work together to resolve any issue you may
THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!!
**--> See our feedback, bid with confidence! <--**