Details about MARVEL TEAM-UP # 59 YELLOW JACKET WASP SPIDER-MAN Comic Book 1977 FN+See original listing
Mar 11, 2013
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Please see our other auctions for lots of great comic books and records.
IMPORTANT ABOUT SHIPPING
We run our shipping report every Monday morning at 10am for all orders paid at that time. We ship every order. We care about every order. You will receive a tracking email for each shipment. It may get trapped in your junk mail folder, depending oin your settings. All paid orders from the previous week will be shipped by Wednesday. Sending us ebay messages will not make this go faster. It will slow things down for everyone else, as we have to take time out to respond to these emails. However, if an extreme amount of time has passed, please do contact us for tracking information.
COMICS DOMESTIC SHIPPING
Missourui Comics and Records will be happy to combine shipping on multiple wins.
1 comic = $6.75
COMICS CANADA & MEXICO SHIPPING
1) Flat Rate Priority Mail Envelope, which takes 6-10 days, is $25.75 You can safely fit up to 16 comics in one of these envelopes for the same shipping cost.
2) Priority Mail Flat Rate Box is $49.50, which takes 6-10 days. You can safely fit up to 85 comics in one of these boxes for the same shipping cost.
2) LARGE Priority Mail Flat Rate Box is $64.50, which takes 6-10 days. You can safely fit up to 125 comics in one of these boxes for the same shipping cost.
COMICS WORLDWIDE SHIPPING Outside of North America
1) Flat Rate Priority Mail Envelope, which takes 6-10 days, is $28.75 You can safely fit up to 16 comics in one of these envelopes for the same shipping cost.
2) Priority Mail Flat Rate Box is $69.50, which takes 6-10 days. You can safely fit up to 85 comics in one of these boxes for the same shipping cost.
2) LARGE Priority Mail Flat Rate Box is $89.50, which takes 6-10 days. You can safely fit up to 125 comics in one of these boxes for the same shipping cost.
International Buyers Please Note:
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
All single comics are bagged and boarded by the staff at Missouri Comics and Records.
At Missouri Comics and Records, we package in a second plastic bag, then sandwich between cardboard with thick tape, then another folder, then the outer envelope or box, depending on how many books. Your books will arrive safely. See our feedback.
Conditions are abbreviated at the end of the item title. At Missouri Comics and Records, we use industry-standard definitions, which can be found at the following link: http://reviews.ebay.com/Magazine-amp-Comic-Book-Grading_W0QQugidZ10000000000885023
To get the most out of your money, you are welcome to accumulate and purchase items over the course of a week with Missouri Comics and Records. We are happy to hold your items for up to a week, so you can combine them into one invoice and save on shipping. This will maximize your shipping cost and average down your cost per item. Just send us a note to let us know. When you are finished with your purchases, please let us know that you are ready for your invoice.
You can simply make all of your purchases without paying. (You may have to use the Buy It Now button in the listing due to ebay software). When you are done shopping, just send me a message. I will then group your order your adjust the shipping costs. You will receive a combined invoice through ebay. Then you can pay.
Thank you from all of us at Missouri Comics and Records in Springfield Missouri. Where we appreciate and care about your business.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.