this is a good used condition food dehydrator
magic aire II
IT HAS 10 TRAYS. EACH TRAY IS 17" LONG X 11" WIDE. NICE SIZED.
THE WHOLE THING SITS AT 14" HIGH.
aslo has 2 smaller meshed trays which fit inside a tray
what you see is what you get.
I gave a quick wipe down but...
please assume it will not be cleaned to your standards
- I understand that to buy a previously owned item you have not seen, from an eBay Seller you have not met, requires a leap of faith. That is why I make every effort to accurately and fairly describe my items to customers via text and to accurately represent the item via numerous photos, to the best of my ability. However, with all pre-owned or used items, the condition is subjective. Any errors are unintentional and at best should be very minor such as small, minor, cosmetic imperfections unless otherwise noted above.
- Please be advised that 'used' or 'previously owned' items may to some degree show superficial signs of normal use such as scuffs, scratches, chips, creases, small dings/dents, rust, spots, stains, signs of installation and removal, and wear that you would not expect from purchasing a new item...and any more note worthy condition issues than such will be mentioned above. If this is something that concerns you, please do not purchase the item me from , and buy a new from another seller. As you can see by my feedback I am a reputable seller.
- For specific item condition classification per eBay, please read the "Item Specifics Condition" under the "Description" tab above.
- Please read my descriptions and view all the pictures carefully to ensure that you are knowledgeable about the item before ever placing a Bid. Feel free to scrutinize my item description and pictures and ask any unanswered questions you may have prior to bidding. I feel that what my written item description may be lacking will often be made up in my photos of the item since pictures often speak louder and more clearly than words.
- ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBED / BUYER PROTECTION: Due to the lenient terms and conditions of eBay's Buyer Protection program, I as seller, will take the necessary steps in protecting myself from the few eBay users who are abusing eBay's Buyer Protection Program by frivolously, and frequently claim items "Not as described." If you feel your item was truly "Not as described" please let me know, by emailing me. If I feel the complaint is truly unjust, I will not settle the "Item not as described" inquiry outside a eBay/PayPal "Item not as described" dispute and request that you file an official dispute at that time against me. Why? Misuse/Abuse of Buyer Protection (CLICK) is a real problem and many take advantage of it. eBay keeps track of every single "Item not as described" disputes that buyers make on sellers. eBay seller accounts found to have excessive disputes filed on sellers will be put under investigation by eBay of "Abusing eBay" and "Misuse of eBay Buyer Protection" and may have their accounts temporarily, indefinitely or permanently suspend. If you are not one of these people, then there is no need for concern.
- Upon bidding, it is agreed upon that you have read, understand and agree to all of the following, for if you bid and are high bidder you are legally bound to follow through with sale of item as you agreed to do when you signed up as an eBay user in the User Agreementsection of your eBay application.
- It is agreed upon that at the time of bidding you have resolved and exhausted all and any questions concerning the item(s) of which you bid on. Understand I am not an aficionado of all things sell-able. I list items as thoroughly and as detailed as I can, and take pride in my photographs, but the only way to make sure that you get the item you think you are bidding on, is to ask all and any questions you may have about the item before bidding. I also suggest you use the internet to research the product you yourself are unfamiliar with before bidding. So please, feel free to email me and ask any questions you have on your mind, or for more pictures,...for by bidding on any of my items, it is understood and agreed upon that I will not be held accountable for your assumptions about any product.
- Upon bidding, it is understood that all sales are final and all items are sold "as-is" and unless otherwise stated, items are sold with no expressed or implied warranty or guarantee, with some exceptions of course. Please refer to our Return Policy below for details.
- The only form of payment accepted, because eBay owns it, is PayPal. Simple as that.
- Payment must be received within 3 business days or non-paying bidder alert will be filed. The sooner you pay for it, the sooner I will start shipping it out.
- I charge actual costs charged by the shipper and do not add any additional costs for packing up an item.
- Under the Shipping and Payments tab of of the item you are interested in, it clearly states we, and I quote, "Will usually ship within 2 business days of receiving cleared payment." That is a obligatory contract I have with eBay and you. I promise to ship within 3 business days. Now, upon reviewing my feedback I am known for shipping a little faster than that, but for disclaimer purposes, do not expect your item to ship in less than 2 business days. If we do happen to do so faster, then great.
- I am a pretty mellow guy. I don't panic. I don't freak out. I don't sell life threatening or life saving items such as prescription drugs etc, so I feel that no sale I make should be considered life threatening or life saving, and therefore, really not worth totally freaking out about. Please do not buy an item you "just gotta have!!!!" by a certain date, or because its a birthday present for someone in "X" number of days etc. I don't generally ship next day, even though I do frequently, and I don't ever stray from my policy, no matter what. There are simply no exceptions, ever. I feel that having a set game plan works best and when you stray from that you create gray areas and inconsistencies, so I have rules and you can live by them.
- Smaller items usually weighing in under 6 lbs and that are not over-sized will usually be shipped USPS mail w/ USPS Delivery Confirmation label. Heavier and bulkier packages such as bicycles, frames, wheels etc will be shipped via our UPS account. I will not ship on your shipping companies account. No exceptions.
- At this time, I will not sell or ship Internationally.
- All sales are final and all items sold as is....with some exceptions of course. I'm an easy going guy trying to hook up some eBay folk with some quality cool stuff and I just can't spend hours I already don't have dealing w/ returns. Return exceptions are those exceptions which rest in the area of the item not being the item you purchased, as if I sent you the wrong item, or if I send you an item and it comes defective or non functioning. I will even pay shipping back! No problem. I aim to please. Assuming an item was in better shape than you assumed/expected and or anticipated is it not a reasonable excuse for a return. I merely try to find new and used things to sell, take a picture of it, and offer it to you at a very reasonable price. All approved item for return MUST be returned in the condition is was shipped, and in ALL original packaging materials, and must be shipped back within two working days of the day tracking information shows delivered. Items found to be tampered with, altered, improperly packaged etc. will be refused at time of delivery.
- You may contact me through any 'contact seller' or 'ask seller a question' link found on any applicable page of any item I am selling. I under no circumstance will answer "Has my item shipped?" or "where is my item?" or "when will my item ship?" questions. It is clearly stated that item will ship within 5 days of cleared payment received. Upon receipt of payment I will print your shipping label and that information will automatically be sent to you via Pay Pal / eBay. If you do not receive it, then check your spam/junk email folder. Also, on any ended auction page you can click on the 'VIEW ORDER DETAILS' link at the top of the page to retrieve shipping information once label is printed. If your item is small and shipped via USPS Priority Mail, you will also be able to retrieve shipping information by logging into your PayPal account and by checking shipping status that way as well. eBay and PayPal are 100% automated and integrated. It is the buyers responsibility to familiarize him/herself with the overwhelming amount of information and links available to you to retrieve the information you seek. Due to the number of emails I receive a day, domestic responsibilities etc, I do not have the time to email you information that is already at your finger tips. I don't mean to come across like an jerk, but if you're going to be on eBay, you gotta spread your wings and learn how to use it and not rely on someone to hold your hand and walk you through it step by step.
- eBay's feedback system is one of the most flawed systems on the internet for many reasons. But here and now we will simplify it by stating that we will leave appropriate feedback for you, when it is left for us. I probably receive feedback for about 1 out of 5 sales I make. I used to leave feedback for every buyer as soon as they paid, and they often did not return the favor, and this took a lot of time out of my day. My new policy is that once I have receive positive feedback from you, I will reciprocate and leave positive for you.
- Before leaving me negative feedback, please contact me and let us try and resolve whatever issue you have with my product. I am not a huge company. I are human. Please treat me with the respect that you would like to be treated with. Please, do not leave me unfavorable feedback without first contacting me so I can make you happy. Please?
Posted with the eBay Android app