Peace of mind in a box
You get everything needed to help protect what’s important—smart cameras, powerful software, and free viewing online, on your mobile or on Google TV™ systems including Logitech Revue™.
No new wires. No hassles.
Setup is simple, using your existing electrical outlets and wiring to connect your camera to your network and transmit video.
Stay aware on the go
Your system automatically records video when motion is detected and can send e-mail alerts by computer or mobile phone.
Keep an eye on things even when you can’t be there with the complete video security you can set up yourself, and count on when you need it.
- Setup requires a high-speed Internet connection.
- Remote viewing requires a PC or Intel®-based Mac® with Adobe® Flash® Player 10 or later (free download).
- Windows-based computer
- Windows® XP SP3, Windows Vista® or Windows® 7
- 2 GHz or faster processor
- At least 1 GB RAM
- Available Ethernet port on your home network
- Logitech Alert camera
- Camera power supply
- Network adapter: 2 x 10-ft (3-meter)
- Desktop and wall mounts with installation hardware
- 2 GB microSD™ card inserted into the camera (expandable up to 32 GB)
- Suction cup is not included (due to shortage) unless specifically ask in the note of the order.
- Software CD is not included (free download at www.logitech.com)
- 14 days refund under certain conditions (see return policy for details)
- 30 days replacement warranty from us under certain conditions (see return policy for more details)