My HomeSchool Delights Presents.....
LITTLE GRUNT AND THE BIG EGG
A Prehistoric Fairy Tale
Softcover Trumpet Club Special Edition
- Here is another fun dePaola book. This one is about a little prehistoric boy, his family, and his pet dinosaur. No one illustrates like dePaola!
- Age/Grade: Preschool - 3rd
- Condition Details (see Terms section below also): USED GOOD Average cover and page wear, but clean, tight, and unmarked.
We've been homeschooling since 1996 and are especially fond of offering literature-based curriculum and living-books such as those endorsed by Charlotte Mason, Ambleside Online, Sonlight, Five In A Row, TruthQuest History, Veritas Press, Beautiful Feet, My Father's World, Tapestry of Grace, a Thomas Jefferson Education, etc. In addition, we sell traditional textbook curriculum, such as A Beka and Bob Jones, various educational resources, reference books, activity workbooks, craft books, audiobooks, DVDs, baby & toddler clothing, supplies, and toys!
Always ask before purchasing if you have any questions. We answer promptly. Our policies are described in the Terms of Sale section.
EXCEPT FOR BRAND NEW ITEMS OR ITEMS CURRENTLY ON SALE, ORDERS OF 4 OR MORE LISTINGS PURCHASED AT BUY IT NOW PRICES ARE DISCOUNTED 10%! IN ADDITION, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, WE HAVE FREE BOOKS AVAILABLE WITH ANY ORDER. CLICK ON THE STORE LINK FOR DETAILS!
MY CRITERIA FOR JUDGING BOOK CONDITION
- New - Brand new, never used. Might have a little shelf wear to cover from storage. Might have a publisher's remainder mark.
- Used Like New - Excellent. Pages clean, tight, unmarked. Slight wear only. Cover/jacket excellent with slight wear and/or edge wear. May have a publisher's remainder mark on the outer edge. May have minimal identifying marks inside the cover from former owner per eBay condition guidelines.
- Used Very Good - Nice. Noticeable use, but still very nice. Mild wear in and out. Pages clean and unmarked to the best of my knowledge except for a possible gift inscription or other identifying former owner mark. May have a few folded page corners, or a little edge wear. May have a very small amount of minor moisture damage. May be an ex-library book in excellent condition. Dust jackets may be price-clipped. Publisher remainder marks may be present. All applicable details will be noted above.
- Used Good - Average. May have markings such as highlighting or underlining or a few notes. Pages will show wear, with possible creasing, folded corners, mild soil, or mild moisture damage. The cover will show some wear/creasing, etc. May be ex-library. Jackets may be missing. Applicable details will be noted above.
- Used Acceptable - Fair internally and/or externally, showing more than average wear. May be marked inside. May have moisture damage or soiling or cover tears. Details will be noted above. I rarely list items in this condition unless they are highly sought after or I am convinced of their worthiness in some other way. No flaw will interfere with the usability of the book, or I will not knowingly list it.
- Remember - Ex-Library books - Contain typical library identifying stamps/tags/marks, and sometimes a card pocket.
- We request payment within 48 hours of the close of the listing. If you need more time, please just let us know. If we have no communication at all from you within 4 days of the close of the listing, eBay will automatically open an unpaid item case.
- PayPal only - credit cards accepted through PayPal.
MULTIPLE PURCHASES & COMBINED SHIPPING
- Shipping gladly combined on items purchased within 3 days of each other. Cost is based upon the total weight of the items. Notify us of your intent to continue shopping. Wait for a combined invoice from us before paying.
- Purchase the items offered in 4 or more of our qualified listings at Buy It Now prices, and receive combined shipping PLUS a 10% discount if you wait for our invoice and then make one payment for all.
QUESTIONS & COMMUNICATION
- Contact us any time - always ask before purchasing if something isn't clear to you.
- After we receive an order, you will typically receive 3 emails: to confirm the order, to acknowledge the payment, and to notify you of shipment. If you do not receive them, then either they are going to your SPAM folder or there is a glitch at eBay during that time.
SATISFACTION & FEEDBACK
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. You can let us know that you are pleased by leaving positive feedback after you receive your item. We'll do the same for you!
- We try to carefully examine every item we sell and describe it thoroughly and honestly. If we overlook something, or if your opinion differs from ours when you receive it, please let us know. It is never our intention to misrepresent an item. We will accept returns or offer partial refunds as the case requires, and are happy to work with you. We just need your communication in order to do so.
- If you are not 100% happy with every aspect of your purchase, or just have questions, please let us know before you leave feedback. This gives us an opportunity to talk to you and fix things for you. We are always happy to work with folks to make things right.