Lipidryl may induce fat-loss via five different mechanisms:
1. It dramatically increases the fat burning hormone adiponectin, flipping the switch to burn fat cells for energy instead of sugar. This is critical as overweight people typically burn sugar all day leaving their fat stores untouched.
2. Increases insulin sensitivity which drives sugar into your cells for energy rather than storing sugar as fat. When the body doesn't properly metabolize sugar it will store it in reserves as fat for later use.
3. Inhibits the enzyme responsible for fatty acid formation in the body thereby further reducing the amount of blood sugar that converts to fat.
4. Inhibits the enzyme amylase (responsible for breaking down sugar) which reduces the amount of sugar that is absorbed into the blood stream. This means you can get away with a less strict diet and eat more enjoyable foods while losing weight.
5. Increases leptin sensitivity. Leptin is a critical fat loss hormone that signals the brain that enough food has been ingested and shuts down appetite. This controls binge eating and general over eating.
To date, there is no other compound in existence-neither pharmaceutical nor nutraceutical-that can approach the magnitude of results observed during the 10-week clinical trial of IGOB131.
In one 10-week double blind study, 102 overweight subjects received either 150mg of IGOB131 extract or placebo, twice daily before meals. At the end of 10 weeks, the IGOB131 group lost an average of 28 pounds, 6.7 inches from their waistline and reduced body fat by 18.4%. Also serum chemistry changes demonstrated IGOB131 patients reduced total cholesterol by 26%, LDL cholesterol by 27%, fasting blood glucose levels by 32% and serum CRP levels by 52%.
Take one (1) capsule 30-60 minutes before breakfast and lunch on an empty stomach.
(In Each Sealed Capsule): 150 mg Patented IGOB131 compound, cellulose, gelatin, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate
Stimulant free. Lipidryl is safe, effective and clinically proven. But be warned, if you're one of those people who use something for 2 weeks and then declare it doesn't work, Lipidryl is not for you.