|Killer guitar-recording rig, killer amps, pleasant price! By now you've heard how great Line 6's amazing amp models are. Now, you can plug your guitar or bass right in — along with a mic, if you like — and record jaw-dropping tracks with ease! The POD Studio UX1 puts a handy and compact USB interface right on your desktop. You get ultra-low latency monitoring plus the inputs and outputs you need. Great deal, right? We're not done. You also get the sweet POD Farm plug-in and Ableton and Riffworks recording software! The total package!
New with Full Manufacturer Warranty!
Whether you're tracking guitar, bass, vocals, cowbell, or practically anything else, you'll get the results you want from the POD Studio UX1 system. How about 18 guitar amps, 24 cabs, five bass amps, five bass cabs, 29 stompbox models, and six mic preamp models? Yeah! Heck, Line 6 went ahead and threw in 35 more synths, delays, and filters!
Because you'll be geared up to make some beautiful noises, the folks at Line 6 only found it fitting to gear you up to record those noises. That's why they also bundled the POD Studio UX1 with Ableton Live Lite Line 6 Studio Edition software. That's 16 tracks of you, you, you! And, since you're a guitar slinger, you'll enjoy the Riffworks T4 recording software, which gives you loop-recording capability, drums, and more. Get this and you are, as they say, all set.
Line 6 POD Studio UX1 Features at a Glance:
- Includes 3-channel USB 1.½.0 recording interface
- 44.¼8kHz and 16/24-bit recording
- ¼" guitar input
- Balanced XLR inputs with mic preamplifier
- Gain knobs
- ¼" stereo monitor input
- Two ¼" line inputs
- Two ¼" analog outs
- ¼" stereo headphone out
- USB bus-powered with LED status indicator
- ASIO, WDM and Mac OS X Drivers
POD Farm AU/RTAS/VST Plug-in:
- 18 immortal guitar amps (modeled after Fender Deluxe Reverb, Marshall JCM-800, Vox AC-30 Top Boost, Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier, and more)
- 24 guitar cabinets
- 5 bass amplifiers
- 5 bass cabinets
- 29 essential stompbox and studio effects (modeled after EP-1 Tube Echoplex, Ibanez Tube Screamer, MXR Phase 90, LA-2A studio compressor, and more)
- 6 microphone preamplifiers (modeled after Neve 1073, Avalon Vt737, API 512c, and more)
- FX Junkie Model Pack with 35 effects models
- 512MB RAM minimum (1GB or more recommended)
- 1GB free HD space minimum (10GB or more recommended for recording)
- Drive speed 5400rpm minimum (7200rpm or faster recommended)
- CD-ROM drive
- Internet connection for activation and online features
- One free USB 1.1- or 2.0-compatible port on computer or self-powered USB hub (bus-powered USB hubs are not supported)
- For Mac: G4 800MHz or better, OS X 10.4.6 or better
- For Windows: Pentium IV 1.2GHZ or better
- Windows XP (SP2) or Windows 2000 (SP4 or later), or Windows XP x64, Vista 32-bit and 64-bit
We want you to get your gear as fast as possible, with no hassles. Most orders ship out of here the following business day after payment is received (we're not guaranteeing this, but we DO give you some of the fastest turnaround times on eBay). Keep in mind that our offices are closed on Saturday and Sunday, so anything you buy over the weekend will go out as soon as possible the following Monday. Because we want you to receive your purchase safely, please understand that your product may ship "Signature Required" (this will be at our expense, not yours). This helps you avoid the pain of lost or stolen gear. You can expect free shipping to take between five and ten business days. If you want your stuff to get there faster, we can bump it up to another shipping method for an additional charge. In the event that the auction says your item will ship with USPS parcel post, understand that we'll normally ship it via FedEx SmartPost; FedEx handles the long-distance portion of the shipping, then turns the package over to the post office. Please let us know if you do NOT want your package to ship FedEx and we'll ship it via UPS or USPS. Our free shipping or flat-fee shipping applies only to residents of the continental United States. Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico residents need to contact us for a shipping quote. If your order ships inside Indiana, an additional 7% sales tax will be added.
If your purchase has been damaged from shipping, or if there is any misrepresentation of the product in the auction, then we'll take it back. Just send us an email and let us know. We want you to get what you paid for and be happy with your purchase.
Have questions about the warranty or the product's condition? We'll be happy to answer your questions. Just click "Ask a question" in the selling information area below. Keep in mind that we are not in the office on Saturday and Sunday, so any emails received then will be answered on the following Monday.