Click Images To Enlarge if you do not see them Please scroll down the page
||115 / 230|
||5 / 2.5|
||Shipping Weight Approx
All CLASSIC Mixers feature:
- Rugged Dura-Mix motor designed for long life
- One-piece aluminum housing
- adjusts 90° vertically, 360° horizontally
- indexed ball and socket permits precise duplication of settings
Paypal Visa, MasterCard, Amex or Cash
No COD payments. And No Paypal payments for PICK UP
Payment is due at the time the order is placed on eBay unless otherwise agreed to with BakeDeco. If payment is not received within 7 days, a Non Paying Bidder will be filed with eBay.
We make every effort to ship your item the day payment is cleared. However larger items and equipment that needs to be palletized may take up to 3 business days to ship. Some items are Drop Shipped directly from the manufacturer and may delay shipping.
If you prefer to arrange shipping please advise and we will prepare the item for pickup by your carrier. If crating is needed it must be paid prior to pickup by your carrier. Equipment is shipped from our warehouse at 6018-15 Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11219.
Customer Pickups: If you need your item palletized please give a 2 day notice prior to pickup.
Domestic Freight Shipping: eBay rules require freight quotes to be added to the purchase once you click “buy it now”. However, the buyer needs to contact us for final price regarding equipment freight cost. Please call us at 718-232-7044 and as for our eBay Equipment Dept. Items shipped via UPS or Freight Carrier requires a physical address. PO Boxes are not sufficient
International Freight Shipping: We ship small wares and equipment to most international destination. Please call us for International Freight Cost on equipment at 718-232-7044 and ask for our eBay Equipment Dept.
• ALWAYS inspect all items for damage BEFORE signing delivery receipt.
• If the item/s arrive with visible damage note on delivery receipt and contact carrier immediately.
• The buyer/consignee is responsible for filing claims with the shipping carrier if the buyer accepted the item from the shipping service. We will help out with any information you may need.
Unless stated in the item description, all used equipment that leaves our warehouse is tested and checked prior to shipping or pickup by customer. Nothing leaves unless it is in good working order.
If there is any problem with the condition or workmanship of the item purchased on arrival
Please call Carlos at 718 232 7044 x 203
If for any other reason the buyer wants to return the Item
· The buyer has to get a return Authorization from bakedeco
· The buyer pays for the costs of the return shipping or freight
· The item (s) is in the same condition as when it left our warehouse.
· Packaging, documentation, packing list, etc. must accompany any return.
BakeDeco is dedicated to providing you with the best shopping experience possible. When you buy from BakeDeco you can be sure that we will address all your questions and concerns. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Our customer service professionals are available from 9:00 to 5:00 EST Monday –Thursday. Emails are normally answered within 12-24 hours during business days. Should a response not reach you in time, please feel free to contact us at 718-232-7044.
Kerekes- Bakedeco.com, is a 50-year old 1-stop shop for all your commercial bakery and restaurant equipment. We sell both new and used equipment and machinery, including mixers, refrigerators, ovens, sinks, tables, racks, and much more. We furnish your entire commercial kitchen. Our location is in Brooklyn, N.Y.