Leverage Cast-signed Messenger Bag with Built-in Charger — Timothy Hutton, Christian Kane, Aldis Hodge and Beth Riesgraf
Even the team at Leverage Consulting & Associates would be impressed with this state-of-the-art, autographed messenger bag, which charges up to four electronic devices at once on-the-go. This crew gift was presented to the team that brings the show Leverage to the screen by director/executive producer Dean Devlin of Electric Entertainment.
This one of a kind item is signed by the following cast members:
Timothy Hutton (“Nathan Ford”)
Christian Kane (“Eliot Spencer”)
Aldis Hodge (“Alec Hardison”)
Beth Riesgraf (“Parker”)
The bag includes a pre-printed card from the show’s executive producer, which reads:
“Electric Entertainment would like to help keep you charged up. Thanks you for all of your hard work during another incredible season of LEVERAGE. — Dean Devlin”
The black Powerbag™ Messenger is designed exclusive by Ful. It is made of a high quality water resistant polyester material. Users can charge a variety of USB-powered devices including many brands of smartphones and tablets. (Note: AC powered devices including laptops and some tablets are not supported.)
The following products are compatible:
• Amazon Kindle™ (All generations)
• Barnes & Noble Nook™
• Samsung Galaxy Tab™ (NOTE: The Galaxy Tab requires a unique USB power source to charge at full speed. Powerbag will supply only 500mA (similar to computer charging) on your tablet. During this time, the Galaxy Tab may say it is not charging, when it fact it really is).
• iPad® and iPad® 2
• iPod touch® (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation)
• iPhone® 4, iPhone® 3GS, iPhone® 3G, iPhone®
• iPod Nano® and iPad® may be charged with their own USB cable through Powerbag’s on-board USB port.
NOTE: Tablets must be charged with their own USB cable through Powerbag’s on-board USB port.
Features of the bag include:
• An external one-touch battery level indication and power button
• Adapter and storage pocket (adapter included)
• A water resistant power inlet
• A removable 3000mAh battery
• A detachable, adjustable shoulder strap
• A padded 16” laptop compartment
• Charging pockets containing built-in battery system with Apple, Micro-USB, Mini-USB connectors and a USB port
• Padded tablet compartment
The item also includes:
• AC wall adapter
• On-board battery system: Removable Powerbag 3000mAh battery; built in Apple, Micro- and Mini-USB connectors and USB port
• Owner's Manual
The bag weighs 2.4 lbs. and has a dedicated compartment that holds up to a 16” laptop. The exterior dimensions of the bag are 4.25" x 19.75" x 15.5". The interior dimensions of compartments in the bag are — Laptop - 17" x 11" x 1" and Tablet - 8.5" x 11" x .5"
The battery is 3000mAh Lithium Polymer, which weighs 0.2 lbs. The input is 12VDC, 1.2A. The Micro-USB, Mini-USB Output is 5VDC, 800mA combined. The Apple Connector Output is 5VDC, 1A. The USB Output is 5VDC, 1-2.1A.
This item comes with an Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Foundation letter of authenticity.
100% of the proceeds from this auction will benefit the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Foundation
100% of the proceeds from this auction will benefit the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Foundation, a 501 ( c ) ( 3 ) non-profit organization dedicated to preserving and celebrating the medium of television and educating those who will impact its future.
Our vision is a community where every individual has the opportunity to access the resources to recognize and create excellence in media culture. It is the goal of the Foundation to reach out to a diverse audience through its nationally recognized, unparalleled programs and ensure that television will reflect the voices, stories and concerns of our multicultural, complex society.
For more information please visit our website at: www.emmysfoundation.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Who is Kompolt?
A. The selling party has retained Kompolt to manage this auction. Kompolt provides a comprehensive auction management service focused on creating successful high-value, high-profile promotional auctions for charities, nonprofit organizations and top brand companies. Kompolt is a promotional agency which helps define client brand promotional strategy through auctions, delivers creative design, and manages operations of feature online auctions for maximum visibility of well-known brands, media companies, charities, nonprofits, public relations firms and advertising agencies.
Q: Is Bidder Pre-Qualification necessary to participate in this auction?
A: All bidding activity below $1,000 does not need to be pre-qualified.
Bidding above $1,000 must be Pre-Qualified. Click here to fill out the secure Bidder Pre-Qualification form. In order to help ensure a smooth and successful auction experience, Kompolt will be performing Bidder Pre-Qualification for this auction.
Q: Why do eBay members need to Pre-Qualify?
A: We realize that the Bidder Pre-Qualification policy may seem like an unnecessary procedure to eBay community members in good standing, but to ensure a safe and fair auction, we require that all bidders participate for all bidding activity above $1,000.
A. Please use the “Ask a Seller a Question” option below.
Q. Is bidding open internationally?
A. Unless otherwise stipulated in the above description, bidding is open internationally.
Q. I've won the auction! What happens next?
A. A representative of Kompolt will contact the winning bidder via email or phone to congratulate him or her as well as confirm the payment amount and payment instructions. Payment must be in U.S. funds and received within three (3) business days of the close of the auction.
Q. What are the accepted methods of payment?
A. We accept the following methods of payment: PayPal.
Q. Will a receipt be provided?
A. Yes, a receipt for the final bid amount paid will be provided by Kompolt.
Q. Is there sales tax?
A. Sales tax will not be charged for non-tangible items such as VIP Experiences. Sales tax will be collected for items shipped to residents of: CA (7.75%), NY (7.0%), TX (6.5%), and VA (5.0%).
Q. Is this purchase tax deductible?
A. Please contact your personal tax advisor for information on this issue.
Q. Delivery information for auction items and/or VIP experiences.
A. Unless otherwise stated in the auction listing, all items are shipped via Federal Express. Winning bidders must provide a physical address, phone number, and signature for delivery. Sorry, we cannot deliver to P.O. boxes. Barring unanticipated circumstances and/or any special fulfillment conditions stated in the above description, the expected delivery time is 3-4 weeks after final payment is received and acknowledged. International bidders will be resposible for any duties or taxes.
VIP Experiences - Kompolt will place the winning bidder in communication with a representative from the The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Foundation within 3 weeks of receipt and confirmation of payment.
Disclaimer – Please read carefully.
- Kompolt, the auction manager, is performing a management service on behalf of and at direction of the selling party and as such is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for any warranties or guarantees either explicit or implied herein.
- The purchaser/high bidder agrees to pay within 3 business days of the close of the auction.
- Warranties: It is the buyer’s responsibility to preview any item(s) and determine condition, authenticity, and content. While descriptions are believed to be accurate, neither Kompolt nor its employees, agents, or contractors provide any warranties or guarantees, express or implied, as to the genuineness, authenticity, or accuracy of description, condition, or defect, if any, of the item(s) auctioned and will not be held responsible for discrepancies or inaccuracies in item descriptions provided. Buyer may be required to sign a release acknowledging this provision as a condition of purchase of the item(s). Buyer’s sole recourse shall be the warranty, if any, provided by Seller, as stated in the item description.
- All items are sold as is.
- The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Foundation will receive 100% of the winning bid on this auction. The winning bidder will receive, in exchange for payment of the full bid price the item and/or experience described herein, under the terms described herein.
- Barring unanticipated circumstances, the expected delivery time for items is 3-4 weeks after final payment is received and acknowledged.
- VIP Experiences - Kompolt will place the winning bidder in communication with a representative from the (name of coordinating entity) within 3 weeks of receipt and confirmation of payment. The winner is solely responsible for accommodations, meals and transportation to and from the event unless otherwise stated in the description.
- All bids are binding.
- All bids are in US dollars.
- Bidders must be 18 years or older.
- This auction does not include any items or services that are not detailed above.
- Please note that due to the nature of high profile auctions, we have occasionally experienced attempted fraud through the use of second chance offers. If you are contacted by anyone other than a Kompolt representative about this item or items similar to this, please contact us immediately.
- Kompolt reserves the right to block a bidder for any reason including but not limited to, feedback, non-paying bidder, bid retractions, and recent bid history.
- Your participation in this auction constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The contents and composition including layout, look and feel and coding on this page or any auction listing page, About Me Page, disclaimers, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) in whatever form or manner either graphic, text, or digital format or presentation of any language either actual or digital are the property of Kompolt or the other copyright holders represented hereon and may not be copied, reproduced, duplicated, paraphrased, in whole or part for any purpose or reason whatsoever whether online or in a physical manner including storage to a computer system or storage device of any kind for republication or dissemination without the express written consent of Kompolt. To violate this copyright protection is illegal and Kompolt will pursue such violations vigorously.