Leica M3 Rangefinder 35mm Film Camera with Original Case
Condition Rating: 9
Leica M3 Rangefinder 35mm Film Camera with Original Case
Other Cosmetic Notes: Camera body is in great condition but has a few cosmetic issues to mention which include the following
- Film Compartment - Opens and closes easily, very clean interior - near spotless - all components are intact - includes take up spool
- Shutter-(not tested for accuracy) - Sounds very healthy in all settings, triggers every time, self timer is functional
- Buttons & Dials - All adjustments appear to be working correctly
- Sync Ports - Untested but intact - PC sync port adapter included
- Rangefinder & Viewfinder - Rangefinder coupling has been focus tested but not for accuracy - appears to be working correctly and focuses easily
- Internal oily haze developing on inside middle rangefinder window - CLA is recommended
- Bright marks in camera hot shoe
- Small amount of dust in between exposure speed dial and coupler housing of top plate
- Very mild discoloration on top plate
- A couple of very faint surface scratches on top plate near film count window
- Scratches on bottom plate in various locations
- Leica Case is in great condition but the rivet on back that holds front cover on has broken and cover does not always stay on
Due to many non-paying buyers, we have started to adopt a requirement for immediate payment. This means that for items listed requiring immediate payment, the item is not sold from our inventory until payment is made through PayPal. If you click to buy the item, but do not make payment through PayPal, the item will still be available for sale to another buyer.
- Our preferred payment method is PayPal. For purchases under $500, payments using a credit/debit card can be made by calling our retail store at (802) 244-0883. Purchases over $500 are PayPal only.
- We only accept PayPal for international purchases.
Most shipments are made within 1 business day after payment has cleared. Orders made on Friday and over the weekend are shipped on Monday (unless Monday is a national Holiday). Larger/more complex shipments and orders during peak times may require 2 business days to dispatch. We do offer on smaller, lighter items USPS First Class. First Class shipments do not have tracking, are not guaranteed, and delivery times vary greatly. The buyer who selects this service is therefore responsible for any non-deliverable parcels. For tracking, and greater assurance, we do offer other services which do have tracking and can be insured. If you do not see these services offered and would like your shipment guaranteed, please contact us and we will arrange to have them offered for you.
- Items with values of $250 or more require a signature to be delivered. Please make sure someone is present to sign for your purchase.
- Our preferred international shipping provider is UPS. UPS allows delivery, in most cases, in just 2 - 5 business days after shipment has been made. UPS also provides realtime tracking for international shipments. With the type of UPS shipment we provide, UPS does not assess a brokerage fee. Just like any USPS shipment, however, UPS will charge you directly for any fees associated with the importation of your order into your country. Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Also, please note that importation fees can be expensive, so please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. Do not ask us to commit Customs Fraud by requesting us to declare a lower value or to mark item(s) as "gift". Any such requests will be reported to Ebay.
If you have any problems with your equipment, you must contact us directly within 14 days of receiving the equipment. Although we try to be as thorough and accurate as possible during our inspection of camera equipment, this type of equipment can be very complex and we may, from time to time, miss something. If you contact us, we will make it right. But, please know, you must contact us in order for us to be able to make it right. If you have the equipment repaired, altered, or returned before contacting us, we will be unable to help you.
- Used equipment has a 14 day money-back guarantee to be working as described. Used equipment returned due to buyer's remorse, an error on the buyer's part, etc., can be returned within 14 days less shipping charges (if free shipping was provided, we will subtract our cost for shipping the order), and will be assessed a restocking fee of 15% to cover our expenses involved with the sale and return. Equipment must be returned in the exact same condition (both cosmetically and mechanically) it was received.
- New equipment is not returnable unless defective. If an item is defective, we must be notified within 14 days, and we will exchange the item for another.
- Items sold AS-IS have no guarantee and cannot be returned. Please make sure to ask any questions before purchasing equipment sold AS-IS as these items cannot be returned.
We sell our equipment in both our retail store and online. Unfortunately our inventories for the two are not electronically linked. In some rare cases you may purchase something that we have recently sold in our retail store and before we had time to remove it from our online inventory. If this happens we will refund your complete payment as soon as we possibly can. We apologize for any inconvenience should this happen.
Our photographs serve as much to the description as the text in the description. Please inspect photographs closely. Also, please note, we will not describe every mark on our used equipment, just the major and important ones. Please use the photographs and overall rating as a guide. For a detailed description of how we rate our products, please refer to our rating guide here.
- If you have any questions at all, please contact us before bidding on an item.