Microsoft Word 2007 Step-by-Step Training
Put the Word 2007 to work for you in a few hours!
Get to know the new interlace and features of Word 2007 immediately.
Learn how to use Word 2007 so that you can create professional documents with smart tags, tables, charts and graphic.
Learn how to create technical or research paper with table of contents and figures for your work or school projects.
Lessons include text, voice, and mouse activities to accommodate the three basic learning styles: reading, hearing and doing.
The best step-by-step self-paced tutorial using the latest e-Learning technology.
No prior experience of using Word nor word processing is necessary.
Absolute great for beginners.
Our amazing elearning technology allows you to learn Word 2007 in a few hours?
Each step comes with voice, text, highlighted box, and mouse activity.
Crystal clear audio delivered by professional narrator.
Texts are written and edited by professional editor.
Mouse motion to draw your attention.
- Highlighted box to show you exactly where to click.
- Easy navigation to each topic.
- Playback controller to move a slide forward, backward and stop.
Full-size screen display for maximum viewing (1024 x 768)
Side-by-side learning and doing - best for using the Word 2007 and tutorial at the same time.
(smart tags is a new feature in Word 2007)
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Microsoft Office Word 2007 Training Topics
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Lesson 1 Getting Started with Word 2007
· Word 2007 New Enhancements
· Word 2007 Operating Environment
· Quick Access Toolbar
· Status Area
· Word Help
Lesson 2 Working with First Document
· Opening and Creating New Documents
· Word Views and layouts
· Save and Protect Documents
· View or Change Document Properties
· Close Documents
Lesson 3 Editing and Formatting Documents
· Move and Undo Text
· Find and Replace Text
· Auto Correction and Smart Tags
· Set Character Format
· Set paragraph Format
Lesson 4 Managing Page Layout and Print
· Page Breaks and Section Breaks
· Header and Footer
· Page Numbers
· Page layout
· Print Documents
Lesson 5 Adding Graphics and Multimedia to Documents
· Insert WordArt
· Insert SmartArt
· Adding shapes to SmartArt
Lesson 6 Adding Tables and Charts to Documents
· Create a custom Table
· Applying Borders and Shadings to the Table
· Changing text, cell size, row and column in the Table
· Sort the contents of a table
· Convert between Table and Text
· Create Charts
Lesson 7 Working with Technical Documents
· Insert Building Blocks using Quick Parts
· Insert and Create AutoText
· Utilize Research feature to write paper
· Create a Bookmark
· Create an Index
· Create, modify and format Footnotes and Endnotes
· Create a Table of Contents
· Add captions to the tables and figures
· Insert table of figures
· Insert Symbol
· Add Equation
Lesson 8 Creating Mail Merge Documents
· Use the Mail Merge function to create letters.
· Use the Mail Merge function to create e-mail messages.
· Use the Mail Merge function to create envelopes.
· Use the Envelopes command button on the toolbar to create envelopes.
Lesson 9 Using Macros and Fields to automate tasks
· Create, Run and Delete Macros
· Insert, Edit and Show Fields
Visit My eBay Store
View My Feedback
- Pentium 133 Mhz or higher
10MB free disk space
- 24x CD-ROM