Learn from 50+ Interactive Tutorials with Thousands of Learning Topics!
Office 2007 & 2003
• Word 2007
• Word 2007 Advanced
• Word 2003
• Word 2003 Advanced
• Excel 2007
• Excel 2007 Advanced
• Excel 2003
• Excel 2003 Advanced
• PowerPoint 2007
• PowerPoint 2007 Advanced
• PowerPoint 2003
• PowerPoint 2003 Advanced
• Outlook 2007
• Outlook 2003
• Outlook 2003 Advanced
• Access 2007
• Access 2003
• Publisher 2007
• Publisher 2003
• Integrated Office Applications
• Windows 7 (All Versions)
• Windows 7 Advanced (All Versions)
• Windows Vista (All Versions)
• Windows XP (All Versions)
• Windows 2000
• Internet Explorer 7 & 8
• Home & Small Office Networking
• PC Security Fundamentals
• PhotoShop CS4
• PhotoShop CS3
• Flash CS4
• Flash CS3
• Digital Media
• Expression Web
• FrontPage 2003
• FrontPage 2003 Advanced
• Dreamweaver CS4
• Dreamweaver CS3
• HTML Fundamentals
• HTML Advanced
• Web Design Fundamentals
Realistic simulations provide an accurate learning environment so your transition to Windows Vista is fast and easy.
More than just videos, you will interact to perform the correct action during each exercise for better learning and retention.
Hundreds of learning topics and beginner through advanced subjects are included. No other training is more complete.
Office 2003 & 2007
Learn to use the features of Microsoft Office to quickly create great-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Take advantage of powerful new tools for collecting, analyzing, and sharing information. Now, you can build your skills quickly and easily and unlock the power of Office to improve your productivity at home or work.
Learning to use Windows 7 simplifies the way you use your PC! Everyday tasks are made easier when you learn the essentials and advanced concepts from Professor Teaches, such as improved desktop navigation, enhanced searching to help you quickly locate your files, and maintaining system security. This fully interactive tutorial is organized for fast and easy learning with practical exercises to build new skills and Windows proficiency.
Windows 7 Advanced
Reach expert skill level in the newest Windows operating system with the advanced courses. Learn how to understand QuickLaunch Bars, use Jump Lists, View Libraries, work with Send To and Backing up and Restoring Files, and Using Windows Meeting Space, plus much more!
Windows Vista (includes courses on all 4 versions)
• Organize, view, & search files in powerful new ways.
• Take advantage of gadgets, themes, photos, music & videos.
• Easily migrate your old PC to Windows Vista.
Windows XP & 2000
• Control & manage your computer, printers & other devices.
• Take advantage of the latest features & security updates.
• Schedule back-ups, create shortcuts & manage system tools.
• Get creative with Image Layers, filters, & color modes.
• Retouch photos & crop graphics to adjust to the perfect size.
• Optimize files for Web pages or e-mails in any format.
• Learn how to design & produce your own Flash movies.
• Move text objects & animate graphics with Motion Tweens.
• Add audio & video with buttons, sounds, actions & more.
• Import & format text, use templates & add hyperlinks.
• Apply special effects to pictures & create Web page themes.
• Keep your Web site files organized & create an image map.
Learn how FrontPage will help you tackle anything from basic tasks like formatting text to more advanced tasks like defining page properties, setting up auto thumbnails, adding jump menus, and generating site reports.
• Design stunning Web pages without learning HTML.
• Create pages using properties, Style Sheets, CSS & XML.
• Insert graphics, effects, Flash, RSS feeds, & much more.
Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) is the code that runs web pages. Learn not only the basic elements and syntax of HTML, but several of the more complex operations as well.
Web Design Fundamentals
• Design, create, layout, & build impressive Web sites.
• Learn the secrets of great Web pages & advanced features.
• Includes both HTML Fundamentals & Advanced courses.
Get Quick Assistance with Professor Answers
Find answers to your questions faster and easier than Office Help. Search and Browse are just one click away to help you locate specific topic training you need, right when you need it.
No Other Training is More Complete!
• Thousands of Learning Topics
• 5 to 10 Hours of Training per Course
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions & Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• Realistic Simulation of Software
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index & Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training