1. All products sold by Platinum Micro, Inc. are brand new and carry
the manufacturers warranty.
2. We are not responsible for physical damage or misuse of the
product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the
3. Platinum Micro, Inc. offers a 14 day return/exchange policy. Item
must be returned within 14 days after the item has been delivered.
All software must be unopened and factory sealed, to be eligible for
a refund. This item may not be exchanged. If the returned software is
deemed to have been opened and not factory sealed, the item will be
returned to the customer at the customers expense, and the warranty
period will be considered voided and cancelled.
All Thermal Compound, Thermal Paste, Thermal Grease, Thermal
Adhesive, Thermal Epoxy, CPU Heatsink, VGA Heatsink, and items
manufactured by Shuttle Computer Group must be unopened and factory
sealed, to be eligible for a refund. These items may not be exchanged.
If the returned items are deemed to have been opened and not factory
sealed, the item will be returned to the customer at the customers
expense, and the warranty period will be considered voided and
4. There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns for refund. We
charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage
customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA
replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a
5. Shipping costs is non-refundable.
6. Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same
exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items
only. Product returns for non-defective items will incur a 15%
re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
7. Platinum Micro, Inc. does not offer "Advanced Replacement" for the
exchange of defective merchandise.
8. Platinum Micro, Inc. does not pay the return shipping costs for
9. We are not responsible for product defects, because we do not
manufacture the products we sell. Platinum Micro, Inc. will pay for
shipping "back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
10. All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return
Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us for a
RMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro, Inc. will not
accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number. Send
return / exchange packages to:
Platinum Micro, Inc.
ATTN: (Your RMA number)
4868 Lankershim Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91601
RMA numbers are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be
received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been
issued. Packages received after the 10 business days will not be
accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and
All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro, Inc. must have a valid
tracking number that is with a major courier such as UPS, FEDEX, or
RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been