For tech support and any questions or advise on connection playback and compatibility, please call us 773-770-6322
100~240V 50/60hz Auto Switching
Codefree DVD & BD
100% Lowest Price GuaranteeCODEFREE DVD REGION 012345678
MULTIZONE BLU RAY A+B+C
Works on all USA (NTSC only TVs)
BRAND NEW LG BD630 Multi Zone Blu Ray & Code Free DVD that works on all USA/Canada/Japan (NTSC) TVs. That is correct Ladies & Gentelman, this unit features an advanced FULL-HD Hardware modification that includes a 128MB built-in video converter so that you can watch your PAL DVDs on NTSC TV or your NTSC DVDs on PAL TVs. That is correct watch all your DVDs on your TV DVD Region 012345678 PAL/SECAm & NTSC RCE REE and all your Blu Ray Zones A B C. This unit works on all American (NTSC TVs) Plasmas HDTVs LCDs LEDs no coverters required just plug and play...connect to any TV in the world, also it is dual voltage world-wide 100~240V 50/60Hz this means that you can use it in any country on the planet 100% Guaranteed.
Brand New LG BD 630
100~240V 50/60Hz World-Wide AUTO
Our version of this great MACHINE comes with the dual voltage 100~240V 50/60Hz power supply so that you can use it world-wide, in any country. Multi Region Code Free DVD and Multi Zone Blu Ray Zone A+B+C this completes this Super LG it is also features on-line streaming with NETFLIX Videos and RSS Feeds. This unit supports just about all media formats - including BD, DVD, CD, AVCHD, MP3, and JPEG - this single-disc player lets you listen to your favorite albums or playlists, browse digital photos, or view video from your digital camcorder. This unit will play any region DVD 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 PAL&NTSC 100% guaranteed, as well as Blu Ray Zone A+B+C on your American Plasma LCD LED
Now buying a Blu-ray player from LG can also mean getting access to virtually endless entertainment and services from the Internet. Want to watch your favorite action film? If you have an LG Network Blu-Ray Disc™ Player with NetCast™ Entertainment Access and an Internet connection, select an onscreen service and you’ll be enjoying it in moments. Tapping into virtually endless entertainment from the Internet no longer requires a computer or messy wires. This is the future of entertainment, and it’s available now with LG.
Now Hollywood’s latest hits can be viewed any time you want. With CinemaNow™, LG consumers can get instant access to pay-per-view movies from major studios directly to any LG Network Blu-Ray Disc™ Player. Find major release titles, along with broadcast and cable television programs. The entire premium content catalog can be browsed directly and selections can be watched instantly. CinemaNow™ and LG have redefined what can be expected of digitally available entertainment.
Make the most of the extensive offerings on Netflix®. Users with a subscription can sit back and enjoy unlimited instant access to over 12,000 Netflix® movies and TV episodes* streamed directly to their TV set. Most movies and TV episodes appear in standard definition and many selections are not new releases.
Netflix® subscription required and sold separately.
Now you can watch everything on YouTube™ right in your living room. Blu-ray players with NetCast™ give you unlimited, direct access to the millions of Web videos available through YouTube™, whenever you want them. All you need is an active Internet connection. Watch that one fellow making a fool of himself over and over again.
If you want major studio releases in Full HD 1080p and Dolby® Digital Plus sound, Vudu™ is the only place you’ll find it. With 20,000 HD titles available, and 2,000 in Blu-ray-quality HDX format, there’s no better source for streaming HD movies on NetCast™.
Listen to a radio station made just for you. By entering artist or song information, Pandora® will generate a playlist of similar recommendations. Your new favorite song is waiting.
Edit digital photos so they look their best when shared on your television screen, and create galleries and slideshows for easy organization any time you want to enjoy them.
Get up to the minute weather updates, plus forecast information to help plan ahead.
Standard DVD Up-Scaling
It’s not just Blu-Ray Discs that look great on a Blu-Ray Disc™ Player. Standard DVD Up-Scaling delivers exceptional image quality from standard DVDs to near full HD picture quality. That means even your older movies and shows look better on an LG Network Blu-Ray Disc™ Player.
Superior Audio Performance
Blu-ray lets you enjoy the best sound available from your movies and shows. Supports surround sound up to 7.1 channels with Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby® TrueHD and dts-HD Advanced Digital Out technologies.
USB 2.0 Media Host
Bring your digital library to life on your television with USB 2.0 Media Host. View family photos, watch videos and listen to music from USB storage devices
Express Reaction Startup
A quick-opening tray - ready to play before you hit the couch.
Dolby TrueHD Digital Plus
Dolby Digital Plus lets you experience all of the enveloping surround sound that Blu-ray Disc high-definition (HD) broadcast, and streamed and downloaded media make possible. With up to 7.1 channels of premium-quality surround sound, you’ll follow the action with your eyes and your ears.
USB 2.0 Playback
Memories on the big screen. Want to view a highlight reel of the family vacation in the comfort of your living room? USB Media Host lets you view family photos, watch videos and listen to music from USB storage devices.
Are your remote controls taking over your living room? Now with SimpLink you can easily set up and control all of your HDMI connected LG devices with just one remote.
BD ZONE: A B C works on both PAL and NTSC TVs 100% Guaranteed
DVD REGION: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 PAL/NTSC works on both NTSC and PAL TVs
BD-ROM: Bonus View (Profile1.1); BD-Live (Profile2.0); BD-ROM (SL/DL)
BD-R (ver.1.1/1.2/1.3)BD-RE (ver.2.1): recordable Blu-ray Discs (including DL)
Data BD: BD-REs and BD-Rs containing MP3/AAC/WMA audio files or JPEG still-image files
DVD-Video: pre-recorded DVD
DVD-R: record once DVD (including DL); Video and VR mode movies and MP3 or JPEG files
DVD-RW: rewritable DVD; Video and VR mode movies and MP3 or JPEG files
DVD+R: record once DVD (including DL); Video and +VR mode movies and MP3 or JPEG files
DVD+RW: rewritable DVD; Video and +VR mode movies and MP3 or JPEG files
CD: pre-recorded CD
CD-R: record once; CD-DA and MP3 or JPEG files
CD-RW: rewritable CD; CD-DA and MP3 or JPEG files
Video Signal output: Our advanced hardware modification included a builtin 128MB video scaler/converter. This means that this player will convert as you wish. PAL or Multi-System TV is NOT REQUIRED and no additional scalers/converters are requiredBD-ROM:
Blu-ray discs such as movies that can be purchased or rented.
- BD-R/RE: BD-R/RE discs that contain video, music, or photo files.
- DVD-Video: DVD-Video discs (8cm/12cm) such as movies that can be purchased or rented.
- DVD+/-R (DL): DVD +/-R discs (8cm/12cm) which contain video, music, or photo files (Video mode and finalized only).
- DVD+/-RW: DVD+/-RW discs (8cm/12cm) which contain video, music, or photo files (Video mode and finalized only).
- CD-Audio: CD-audio discs (8cm/12cm) which can be purchased.
- CD-R/RW: CD-R/RW discs (8cm/12cm) that contain music or photo files.
- Copy Protection: Blu-ray Disc uses the Advanced Access Content System (AACS) to prevent unauthorized recording of copyrighted material.
Blu-ray Disc Overview: Blu-ray Disc (BD) is a new high-definition disc format designed to take advantage of today's high quality HDTVs. The resolution is up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) and the data transfer rate is up to 54 mbps. Blu-ray Disc discs and players offer several advantages over the standard DVD format:
- Better picture quality: Blu-ray Disc is a true high-definition format offering video at 720p, 1080i, or 1080p resolution. While standard DVDs look very good on an HDTV, they don't provide a high-definition signal (not even when you use an up-converting DVD player). Blu-ray Disc delivers an extraordinarily sharp, clean, detailed picture, with deeper, richer colors.
- Better sound quality: In addition to the same multi-channel sound formats you're accustomed to with DVD (Dolby Digital and DTS), Blu-ray Disc offers Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-HD High Resolution, and uncompressed 7.1 channel PCM.
- Much greater storage capacity: What makes Blu-ray Disc's superior picture and sound possible is the much higher storage capacity of Blu-ray Disc discs. A single-layer Blu-ray Disc can hold 25 gigabytes of data, over five times the amount a standard DVD can hold. Dual-layer Blu-ray Discs hold 50 gigabytes, which equates to nine hours of High Definition or 23 hours of Standard Definition video, plus high-resolution multi-channel audio and the added features and material that require multiple discs with standard DVD.
- Compatibility with your current disc collections: To ensure backward-compatibility with your existing library of discs, Blu-ray Disc players use a dual-laser mechanism: a blue laser for playing high-definition Blu-ray Discs, and a conventional red laser for playing DVDs and audio CDs.
Note: As Blu-Ray technology continues to evolve, new disc types with enhanced functionality will become available. In order for you to enjoy this new functionality, you will likely be required to update the firmware in your player. These firmware updates will become available for downloading from the Internet via the rear panel Ethernet terminal.
AVCHD: AVCHD (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264) is a high definition digital video camera format used to record in high definition or standard definition on DVD, using an efficient data compression coding technology. The format is designed to compress video and audio (Dolby Digital or Linear PCM) data, enabling a high definition video signal shot on a digital video camera recorder to be recorded on DVD discs, in the same way as it would be for a standard definition signal.
JPEG Playback: This unit will play JPEG still picture files recorded onto BD-RE, BD-R, DVD+RW, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD-R, CD-R, and CD-RW discs. The JPEG file size should be less than 4,000 x 3,000 @ 24-bit/pixel or less than 3,000 x 3,000 @ 32 bit/pixel. The player can recognize up to 2,000 still-image files and folders. Still images on your disc can be viewed in a Slide-Show, as well as rotated and zoomed.
MP3/WMA Playback: The BD630 supports MP3/WMA audio files (8-320 kbps) recorded on BD-R/RE, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, and CD-R/RW discs recorded in ISO 9660+Joliet, UDF, or UDF Bridge format. When stopped and restarted, playback resumes at the same point as long as the tray hasn't been opened and the player hasn't been turned off.
Parental Control: The LG BD630 offers Parental Control settings to limit BD, DVD, and streamed Internet video according to the age of the users (DVD: 1-8, BD: 0-255). The control settings are protected by a custom 4-digit password.
Video Outputs: The LG BD630 Blu-ray disc player features two high-definition video outputs (HDMI, Component) and one standard-definition video output (composite).
- HDMI (ver.1.3): The BD630's HDMI output simplifies A/V connections by carrying video and digital audio in one cable. This unit features HDCP copyright protection technology, and must be connected to an HDCP-compliant device. If your TV has a DVI input instead of an HDMI input, you can connect this unit to your TV using an HDMI-to-DVI adapter. You will also need to connect audio cables to the player because DVI is a video only cable. The HDMI resolution can be fixed at 480p, 720p, 1080i, or 1080p, or set to Auto, which selects the highest resolution accepted by your television.
- Component Video: The component video resolution can be set to 480i, 480p, 720p, or 1080i. When a copyright protected DVD is played, the maximum component video output resolution is 480p.
- Composite Video: The composite output is fixed at 480i.
1080p HDMI Output with DVD Upscaling: Through the HDMI output, the BD570 is capable of upscaling the resolution of your standard DVDs. Output options include Auto (highest resolution accepted by the TV), 1080p (60 Hz video or 24 Hz), 1080i, 720p, or 480p.
1080p/24Hz: Movies are typically recorded on film with a frame rate of 24 frames per second. When a movie is transferred to Blu-ray Disc at 24 frames per second the BD570 will output that signal to the TV (if the TV will accept the 1080p/24 format) with no need for conversion.
Deep Color: The LG Blu-ray player supports a color depth of up to 12 bits. Connecting the player and a TV that supports Deep Color via HDMI allows more accurate color reproduction than when connecting it to a TV that does not support Deep Color.
TV Aspect Ratio: You can select a TV aspect ratio to match your television's screen type. You can choose from 16:9 Original, 16:9 Full, 4:3 Pan & Scan, or 4:3 Letter Box.
Picture Mode: You can adjust the contrast, brightness, color, sharpness, and noise reduction of the player's video output during playback.
BonusView: The BonusView feature provides picture-in-picture capability with select Blu-ray Disc titles. You can view addition content (such as director/actor commentary) in a small display window while the movie is playing.
Marker Search: You can start playback from up to nine memorized points.
Last Scene Memory: This unit memorizes the last scene from the last disc that is viewed. The last scene remains in memory even if you remove the disc from the unit or switch off the unit. If you load the disc that has the scene memorized, the scene is automatically recalled.
Multi-View Angle: If the disc contains scenes recorded at different camera angles, you can change to a different camera angle during playback.
Auto Power Off: The screen saver appears when you leave the player in Stop mode for approximately 5 minutes. The unit will then automatically turn itself off after the screen saver is displayed for 25 minutes.
Surround Sound Decoders: The BD630 has built-in Dolby Digital and DTS surround processors; multi-channel PCM, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD High Resolution, and DTS-HD Master Audio are output through the HDMI jack (when encoded on the Blu-ray Disc).
- Dolby Digital Plus: Dolby Digital Plus was developed as an extension to Dolby Digital. The audio coding technology supports 7.1 channel surround sound. Dolby Digital Plus also includes the standard Dolby Digital bit stream and is compatible with all current Dolby Digital processors using the optical or coaxial digital output.
- Dolby TrueHD: Dolby TrueHD is a lossless coding technology that supports up to 8 channels of multi-channel surround sound for the next generation optical discs. The reproduced sound is true to the original source bit-for-bit.
- DTS-HD High Resolution Audio: DTS-HD High Resolution Audio supports a maximum sampling frequency of 96 kHz, and 7.1 multi-channel surround. DTS-HD High Resolution Audio has a maximum transmission rate of 6 Mbps, with a lossy compression.
- DTS-HD Master Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio has a maximum transmission rate of 24.5 Mbps and uses lossless compression (Lossless), and DTS-HD Master Audio corresponds to a maximum sampling frequency of 192 kHz, and maximum of 7.1ch.
DRC (Dynamic Range Control): When content encoded in Dolby Digital or Dolby Digital Plus is playing back, you may wish to compress the dynamic range of the audio output (the difference between the loudest sounds and the quietest sounds). This allows you to listen to a movie at a lower volume without losing clarity of sound.
Audio Outputs: The LG BD630 Blu-ray disc player features three digital audio outputs (HDMI, Coaxial, and Optical) and one analog RCA audio output.
Digital Audio Settings: The player offers the following digital audio output settings.
- Output Sound Format: Select the output sound format when you connect the player via a HDMI or coaxial digital connection.
- PCM Stereo: use when connecting this unit's HDMI or coaxial/optical digital output to a device with two-channel digital stereo decoder
- PCM Multi-Channel (HDMI only): use when connecting this unit's HDMI output to a device with multi-channel digital decoding
- DTS Re-Encode: use when connect this unit's HDMI or coaxial/optical digital output to a device with a DTS decoder
- Primary Pass-Thru: use when connecting this unit's HDMI or coaxial/optical digital output to a device with LPCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, and DTS-HD decoders
- Sampling Frequency: Select which sampling frequency the digital audio output uses to match your connected system.
- 192kHz: select this if your AV receiver is capable of handling 192 kHz signals
- 96 kHz: select this if your AV receiver is not capable of handling 192 kHz signals; this unit will automatically converts any 192 kHz signal to 96 kHz so your system can decode them
- 48 kHz: select this if your AV receiver is not capable of handling 192 kHz and 96 kHz signals; the unit will automatically convert any 192 kHz and 96 kHz signal to 48 kHz so your system can decode them.
FREE 6 feet HDMI CABLE IS INCLUDED
Blu Ray Zone A B C
Watch DVD Region 1 2 3 4 5 6
Dear eBay Members
Because we pride ourselves on making sure each and every customer is satisfied after the sale is complete, we will go out of our way to solve any issues or problems if there are any. Please send us an e-mail and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
Our electronic products are thoroughly inspected and tested before shipment to ensure the proper operation of all components as well as the verification of the package contents. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the merchandise you may return it within 30 days, you will be charged 15% restocking fee. The original shipping and handling charges are not refundable. The return of the product is at your expense. Please be advised that we keep records of serial numbers and ROM chip numbers to prevent fraudulent returns. We will only accept the return, if it is returned in the original manufacturer’s package and the product must be in perfect condition no scuffs or scratches, including manuals, cables, remote or any other items originally included in the shipping. If you forget any of the items you will be charged $50.00 for any missing item, so be sure to inspect the unit before you ship it back.
PAYMENT & SHIPPING
Because of all the scams and frauds we do not accept any payment forms other than PAYPAL. PAYPAL and SERIOUS bidders only, we reserve the right to cancel any bids from any eBay members that feel are not safe to deal with examples would include a feedback 3 or less, as well as from members with excessive negative feedback within last 6 months. If you fall into one of these categories please e-mail us prior to bidding. Payment must be received within 7 days from the end of the auction. Please fell free to call us at 773 770-6322. We will only ship to the address provided by PAYPAL. We will combine shipping assuming that you have purchased more than one product. Once purchased two items please wait for the new invoice to arrive which will reflect the discounted shipping charges.
SHIPPING TO APO/FPO is the same cost as UPS Ground, we will ship it via USPS Priority Mail.
Please note: Due to increased fuel costs, the UPS has raised their shipping charges/rates by as much as 80% on all 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air shipments as well as 35% on all UPS Ground Shipments
ATTENTION EU / INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: You are responsible for import, customs duties, zoll, vat etc it is your Government that collects these fees, not us, all items are shipped as merchandise ..... we do not ship as gift or presents for a friend.
ATTENTION AUSTRALIAN BUYERS: There is NO TAX/CUSTOMS/IMPORT FEES IN AUSTRALIA 100% GUARANTEED.
ATTENTION CANADIAN BUYERS: If you choose the UPS as the shipping carrier, you will be charged a UPS broker fee and other import taxes by the UPS at the time of the delivery it is around $60-90. The USPS Mail may be a bit more expensive to ship, but you do not have to pay any broker fees, so in the end you save around $70.00 The choice is still yours.
On Nov-27-11 at 10:39:43 PST, seller added the following information:
SquareTrade © AP6.0
SquareTrade © squaretrade warranty v2.0