If you still have questions not answered above, please read below - Many questions can be answered without the need to contact me.
· If you need shipment to an address other than the primary address listed with your eBay/PayPal account, please add the alternate address to your account(s) and select it as the destination for item you are purchasing.
· I only ship to the U.S. address you provided in your eBay account. Requests to ship internationally will be ignored.
· A physical address is required for delivery of large items (unless you will pay more for delivery to a P.O. Box).
· If I ship the item to your eBay listed address and the item is returned to me, you will need to pay for re-shipment.
· I ship ASAP, but I don't guarantee your item will arrive any sooner than the estimated delivery shown in the listing.
· I will send your shipment faster than stated under "Domestic handling time" on the Shipping and payments tab if you will pay me to do so.
· I don't deliver (or "drop off"/"meet-up") locally for free, unless it is worth the time/effort/cost to do so.
· I will consider allowing local pickup if shipping charges exceed $20, and will combine items to reduce shipping costs (if possible) upon request.
· I pack and ship items in the safest and least expensive way possible (to save YOU money). If, for whatever reason, you request/require specific/special packing and/or shipping methods, please let me know how much more you are willing to pay for it as well so I can invoice you accordingly.
· If you think a package might be lost or stolen from your location after it has been delivered, you should request and pay for signature delivery.
· I guarantee the item will arrive as described, but I don't guarantee it will meet your needs or expectations.
· I don't offer any warranty beyond the item arriving as pictured and described
· I don't provide any support for or guarantee compatibility, features, specifications, or quality of any item.
· Disassembly, repair, or modification of an item is at your risk and cost and voids any and all warranties.
· Not all items may be returned without cause - please see the return policy in the listing for details.
· eBay gives some examples of conditions not covered by their Buyer Protection Policy:
üThe defect in the item was correctly described by the seller.
üThe item was accurately described but you didn't want it after you received it.
üThe item was accurately described but didn't meet your expectations.
üThe item has minor scratches and was listed as used.
üYou opened a case due to buyer remorse rather than due to a genuine dispute, unless the seller agreed in writing through eBay messages (not just in the listing) to accept a return of the item.
· Ebay says: “Return shipping will be at the buyer's expense” - Please be aware that with very few exceptions, this is the case regardless of item description, condition, or value (actual or perceived), or original shipping cost, reason for return, or who is "at fault" (buyer, seller, or shipper).
· Items may be returned if and only if:
üThe Return Policy in the item listing indicates they may returned (within the stated return period)
– OR –
üThe item arrives "significantly not as described".
· Please read about your rights and responsibilities regarding returns, as defined by eBay HERE - you agree to them when you bid.
· If you need to return an item, it's up to you how to repack it, whether to insure it or not, and how to ship it (expedited or not). Remember, you will not be reimbursed for ANY return shipping charges you incur and you are liable for any (further) damage or loss that may occur after you receive the item or during return shipment, even if you receive the item damaged or "not as described". If you return an item your refund may take up to 3 days to process - please don't expect a refund to be issued the moment you ship the item back to me (even if you paid for expedited return shipping).
· You are responsible for return shipping charges, regardless of the need for the return. This is true even if:
üThere is human error ("buyer's remorse" / "seller's mistake" / "miscommunication")
üThe cost of returning the item approaches or exceed the value of the time ("not worth it to ship it back")
üThere is shipping damage or other conditions beyond the buyer's or seller's control.
üYou find a problem with the item that was not mentioned in the listing or you otherwise disagree with the description.
ü You receive the item that was not as described in the item description, or as eBay says "You received an item that was different from the one described in the listing (for example, you purchased a book, but received a hat).
üeBay resolves a case in your favor - eBay says: "eBay will refund the full cost of the item (including any applicable sales tax) and original shipping to the buyer" - Note it does not say return shipping will be refunded.
· Any refund will be limited to (at most) what you paid to receive the item which is the sale price plus original shipping.
· Generally speaking, to receive a refund, you must either return the item, or prove it was not delivered to you.
· Your refund may be delayed or denied if the item being returned:
üIs not returnable (if the return policy says: "The seller will not accept returns for this item" or "No Returns Accepted")
üIs not received (is not returned or is lost in return shipment)
üIs not exactly the same item(s) you received (serial numbers and/or identifying marks may be recorded)
üDoes not include all parts, pieces, accessories, cables, adapters, disks, batteries, manuals, etc. you received.
üHas been altered, disassembled, repaired, modified, changed, abused, or tampered with in any way.
üIs damaged beyond what was described when you initially received it.
üIs returned because it arrived "not as described", but is actually in condition as described in the auction listing.
üIs returned after the return policy has expired (see "Item must be returned within" for specifics) under the Return policy.
· Per eBay guidelines, you may be offered a partial refund. You may accept or reject the offer - it's up to you. If you accept the offer you may be required to return part of the item (at your expense) before your partial refund will be issued. If you reject the partial refund offer, the next offer will be likely be for a full refund, which will require you to return the entire item (at your expense) regardless of its condition or reason for refund, before any refund is issued. If you decline the full refund offer, and/or do not return the item, you'll likely end up with the problem unresolved.
· I appreciate positive feedback, but I won't harass you for it - please afford me the same courtesy.