Details about Ky Country Estate Retreat, Large, Horse Farm, Acre Woods, B & B, house for saleKy Country Estate Retreat, Large, Horse Farm, Acre Woods, B & B, house for sale See original listing
Aug 20, 2013 14:07:16 PDT
Kentucky, United States
|Seller State of Residence:||
|Number of Bedrooms:||
|For Sale by:||
|Number of Bathrooms:||
* 26 ft X 40 ft living room with 22 ft tall beamed ceilings and full glass view overlooking pool, woods, creek and valley. Floor to ceiling energy efficient windows on every floor bathing the entire house with natural light.
* main floor master suite is divided into four areas, bedroom, his and her vanity rooms with Jacuzzis and walk in tiled shower, sitting room/ infant nursery and huge walk in closets.
* five bedrooms, four of which are luxurious suites with their own bathrooms and jacuzzis
* total of five baths
* formal dining room
* gourmet kitchen, 22 ft x 40 ft, custom cabinets and seating for fourteen with room to add more
* large open floor plan office with tons of natural lighting with views of pasture land and garden
* heated in-ground pool
* extensive crown molding and indirect lighting throughout
* game room with wet bar/extra kitchen (pool table)
* three oak and iron staircases, the
mid house staircase is 10 ft wide! Reminiscent of Scarlett’s home on
* large tile throughout
* theater room
* exercise room
* laundry rooms on top and middle floors, no more carrying laundry up and down stairs!
* whole house surround sound including pool side and patio
* security system, infrared, internally hard wired and wireless, glass break technology
* two 14 ft X 24 ft covered decks on each side of the house overlooking pool. Watch the children play, eat breakfast as the sun rises over the beautiful green valley.
* large 26 ft x 42 ft covered portico that is perfect for providing shelter area for entertaining/family reunions on those hot or rainy days
* two approx. 900 sq ft each garages
* storm shelter
* elaborate landscaping
* technique painting in many of the rooms
* custom cabinetry throughout the home
* three central air and heat units and home also has a separate backup heat source that will heat the swimming pool, house and water heater
* generator backup in case of loss of electric
* energy efficient, the average electric bill is $280.00!
* storage and closets everywhere
This is a quality built home has every attention to detail and is situated on 26 beautiful acres. There are three separate board fenced areas for livestock. HORSE BARN with bathroom, heated tack room, wash stall and round pen for training. Enjoy outdoor activities such as horseback riding, ATV’s, hiking, camping, bird watching and stargazing. The estate is situated around rolling, wooded hills and features a winding creek that runs the length of the property.Conveniently located only 15 minutes from Lake Cumberland and 55 minutes to Keenland Race Track! Owner financing is available.