Thank you for viewing the item featured on this page. We are careful to be as accurate with our item descriptions as possible, and we appreciate you taking the time to read what they say. Please be certain you understand the condition of the item, and what is included. Please be certain you are able and willing to pay for the item before placing your bid, or buying. If you are uncertain for any reason that we can help with, please send us a message prior to bidding, buying, or making an offer. Cancelling bids and sales is a very frustrating and time consuming process which we appreciate your assistance in avoiding.
Kodak Ektagraphic IIIa Professional Slide Projector w/ f3.5 Raynox Lens
Item Description: Up for sale we have a Kodak Ektagraphic IIIa Professional Slide Projector w/ f3.5 Raynox Lens
Functionality: This item is used. It was tested, and found to be fully functional.
Condition:This item is in great shape cosmetically. Any scratches, scuffs, and/or blemishes are so small or faint that they were not noticed. Please see pictures for more details. This projector and all components are VERY well taken care of
Included: This sale includes Projector, Lens + case, original owners manual, accessory guide, extra bright lamp maual, and hard plastic carry case.
What you see in the pictures is what you are bidding on. Please always review pictures. We do our best to explain everything that is included, but our pictures tell the best story. If it comes with accessories they will either be pictured, listed, or both.
Our Guarantee: This item comes with our 14 Day Return Policy. O17 26JS08FREESE
What you see is what you get! Please always review our pictures. We do our best to explain everything that is included, but our pictures tell the best story. If this item comes with any accessories, they will be pictured, listed above, or both.
Thank you for looking!
We are an electronics recycling and reuse company. We do the best we can, but we are not experts on every product we sell. If you have any questions, please ask before buying.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with a purchase, please contact us so we can make it right. Please do not leave negative feedback. The satisfaction of our customers is our number one priority, and we will follow through. Our jobs depend on it.
Terms of Sale
- What you see is what you get.
- Payment is expected within 3 days, unless other arrangements are made.
- We accept payments through PayPal only. We accept credit cards through PayPal.
- We scan the serial numbers of all outgoing items for verification if a return is accepted.
- Items sold "as-is" are non-refundable.
- Double check your shipping address before checkout.
- We do not re-ship items for free.
- We are not responsible for finding lost packages due to incorrect shipping information.
- All items for sale on our store are being sold for the purposes of use, reuse, refurbishment, or parts for refurbishment. We always state whether or not each item has been tested, so please be sure to read the item description carefully. Any unused portions of the material purchased must be sent back to us for recycling, or to a certified recycler in your immediate area. There must be no illegal export or dumping of the material, and all guidelines found at www.r2solutions.org must be followed. We thank you for your cooperation and agreement to help us continue making our world a greener place through the proper reuse and handing of all items for sale on our stores.
- Our operational hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM CST (UTC - 6 hours). We try to keep up with messages after hours, but don't expect a timely response on weekends, holidays, et cetera.
- Use the eBay messaging system for all correspondence. We will not receive any messages sent by other means. We will get back in touch with you as soon as we can.
Thank you so much for your business!