Uncovering every last drop of detail, the Reference Series RS-62 II lets you experience the true impact and exhilaration of surround sound. Let's just say you'll think that helicopter is hovering overhead or those eerie footsteps are coming right for you.
- Top Reference Series surround speaker
- Best in edge-of-your-seat excitement
- Delivers smooth coverage and enveloping ambient sounds
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Dual 1" titanium horn-loaded tweeters, dual 6.5" high-output woofers
- Dimensions: 15" H x 14.75" W x 9.75" D
- Keyhole bracket and dual threaded inserts for easy installation
- Sleek, contemporary cabinet
The RS-62 II is complete with proprietary Tractrix Horn technology which produces a unique combination of precision, clarity and effortless power. Finished beautifully with matte black vinyl, the RS-62 II is guaranteed to complement any decor.
New and Improved
Now in its fifth generation, Reference II speakers boast enhanced features, including re-engineered drivers and a new crossover system, to capture your attention and excite your emotions. In addition to the improved sound quality, the look of big sound has been redefined throughout the line with sophisticated cabinetry, refreshed logos and rounded feet.
Four Laws of the Klipsch Universe
Beginning in 1946, company founder, Paul W. Klipsch believed four principles to be the foundation for great sound. Together, these four design principleshigh efficiency with low distortion, controlled directivity, flat frequency response, and wide dynamic rangehave and always will be the foundation for stunningly powerful and precise sound.
Every Reference speaker utilizes Klipschs Tractrix Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging.
- Klipschs light, yet rigid Cerametallic woofer cones feature specially treated aluminum to help better dampen and prevent distortion.
- Titanium tweeter with linear travel suspensiontrickle-down technology from Klipschs flagship Palladium Seriesprovides an open, natural sound, making you feel as if youre in the studio with the recording artist or on the set of a film.
- Exclusive Wide Dispersion Surround Technology (WDST) enables surrounds to reproduce localized and ambient sounds with unlimited placement flexibility.
- Enhanced crossover frequencies offer smoother on-axis and off-axis integration.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 50Hz-24KHz 3dB
- POWER HANDLING 150W RMS /
- SENSITIVITY 97dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE 8 ohms compatible
- HIGH FREQ CROSSOVER 1300Hz
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVERS Dual 1" (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression drivers mated to 90 x 60 square Tractrix Horns
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVERS Dual 6.5" (16.5cm) CerametallicTM cone woofers
- ENCLOSURE TYPE Bass-reflex via quad side-firing ports
- INPUTS Single binding posts
- HEIGHT 15" (38.1cm)
- WIDTH 16.3" (41.5cm)
- DEPTH 9.2" (23.4cm)
- MOUNTING Keyhole bracket and quad 1/4"-20 threaded inserts
- WEIGHT 22.7lbs (10.3kg)
- FINISHES Matte Black vinyl