|Klipsch RC-62 II Black - Open Box 2-Way Center Channel Speaker |
Please Note: This is an open box item
| || |
- A high-end choice in center channel design
- Delivers realistic, balanced home theater sound
- Enhanced 1" titanium horn-loaded tweeter, dual 6.5" high-output woofers
|What is Open Box? |
|Open Box items are products that have been returned to us by customers. In most cases these items are in as-new condition. Although occasionally they may have had a minor defect repaired, these items are fully operational to manufacturer specifications. Open Box items include all supplied accessories and carry the full manufacturer's warranty***. Availability is limited to stock on hand. Open items are sold on a first-come first-served basis. ***Excludes items manufacturered by Monster or Beats by Dr. Dre. |
|Klipsch RC-62 II Black - Open Box Description |
| New and Improved |
Now in its fifth generation, Reference II speakers have even more content and superior sound quality for you to enjoy. You’ll find re-engineered drivers throughout combined with a new crossover system that will capture your complete attention and excite your emotions. Improved cosmetics, including black metallic finished baffles, cerametallic woofers, new logos and feet, redefine the look of "big sound" throughout the line.
Four Laws of the Klipsch Universe
Beginning in 1946, company founder, Paul W. Klipsch believed four principles to be the foundation for great sound. Together, these four design principles—high efficiency with low distortion, controlled directivity, flat frequency response, and wide dynamic range—have and always will be the foundation for our stunningly powerful and precise sound.
- Every Reference speaker utilizes our Tractrix® Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging.
- Our light, yet rigid Cerametallic woofer cones feature specially treated aluminum to help better dampen and prevent distortion.
- Titanium tweeter with linear travel suspension—trickle-down technology from our flagship Palladium Series—provides an open, natural sound, making you feel as if you’re in the studio with the recording artist or on the set of a film.
- Exclusive Wide Dispersion Surround Technology (WDST) enables surrounds to reproduce localized and ambient sounds with unlimited placement flexibility.
- Enhanced crossover frequencies offer smoother on-axis and off-axis integration.
|Klipsch RC-62 II Black - Open Box Specifications |
| FREQUENCY RESPONSE 57Hz-24KHz ± 3dB
POWER HANDLING 150W RMS / 600W Peak
SENSITIVITY 98dB @ 2.83V / 1m
NOMINAL IMPEDANCE 8 ohms compatible
HIGH FREQ CROSSOVER 1500Hz
HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVERS 1" (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to 90° x 60° square Tractrix® Horn
LOW FREQUENCY DRIVERS Dual 6.5" (16.5cm) Cerametallic™ cone woofers
ENCLOSURE TYPE Bass-reflex via dual front-firing ports
INPUTS Single binding posts
HEIGHT 8" (20.3cm)
WIDTH 23.5" (59.7cm)
DEPTH 12.8" (32.4cm) with grille
MOUNTING Uptilt and Downtilt feet
WEIGHT 30.4lbs (13.8kg) |
|Warranty Info: br> 5 Years Parts / 5 Years Labor |
|Why Buy from OneCall? |
|Expert Advice |
Our Spokane, WA, call center staff is highly trained, experienced and non-commissioned. At OneCall we pride ourselves on being able to answer all your questions about technology, product compatibility, quality, performance, connectivity and much more.
Award-Winning Customer Service
OneCall was rated 2008 winner for Best Consumer Direct Dealer by Twice Magazine and landed the number 20 spot on Internet Retailer's Top Consumer Electronics e-retailers of 2007. We are a five-time BizRate Circle of Excellence award winner, are rated 5 stars on CNET, have a 365-day rating of 100% positive at Amazon, and a lifetime score of 9.3 at Reseller Ratings. Additionally OneCall is a Trusted Store at Shopping.com and a grade A+ member of the Better Business Bureau Online.
OneCall uses FedEx Ground as our standard shipping method, and we process orders as late as 4 p.m. Pacific Time, so most orders ship the same day. Oversized items, such as large TVs and certain speakers, ship via motor freight and are strapped to individual custom pallets and monitored with ShockWatch™ devices.
| ||Shipping |
|We currently only offer shipping to the Continental United States. |
- We do not ship to Alaska and Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, APO or FPO addresses at this time.
You can count on OneCall to get your package there safe and on time. OneCall offers a variety of delivery choices for shipments to physical addresses anywhere in the continental United States. Not all delivery methods are available to all areas. So, call us toll free if you have a critical delivery need. We'll help you select the best shipping option.
Learn more about when you will get you package when you place your order today - view our delivery time table.
- Standard (via USPS or FedEx Ground): Estimated delivery = 4-7 business days
- Expedited Shipping (via FedEx 3-Day): Estimated delivery = 3 business days
- 1-Day Shipping (via FedEx Overnight): Estimated delivery = 1 business days
- Freight (via Truck Carrier): Estimated delivery = 7-14 business days
** Estimated delivery times based on in-stock inventory. Delays in processing and shipment may occur due to credit card decline, invalid information, weather or other causes outside our control.Oversized items (such as large televisions & tower speakers) ship via motor freight to the 48 contiguous states only.
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday.
- Items over $200 require a signature at time of delivery.
OneCall requires a signature when your package is delivered.
This is a safety measure designed to ensure that you receive your order. For example, if your package is simply left outside without your signature, the potential for loss increases considerably. We will be happy to ship to your place of business or another location that is more convenient for you.
| ||Payment Options |
|State sales taxes apply in Washington, Idaho & West Virginia |
| ||Returns |
| ||Customer Service |
|Call Center Hours |
If you call OneCall after business hours, you may leave a message. If requested, call backs will be made the next business day.
When you contact OneCall after business hours, a representative will respond the next business day.
|Monday-Friday: 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Pacific |
Saturday & Sunday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific
|Need more information? |
Check out our FAQs Page
|Please Note: All Returns Require Prior Authorization |
Please call 1.866.619.9990 for a Return Authorization Number. Any item returned without authorization will be refused.