Welcome and thanks for looking! We sell commercial parts and equipment, household goods, and fine antiques and collectibles on eBay. We bring them to you just the way we find them. Please take a look at the other items we have for sale in our eBay store. We try to have a large variety of items, something for everybody. We ship worldwide and we combine shipping whenever possible.
- Kelley Super Hot Shot Construction Space Heater
- Uses #1 Fuel
- The dataplate is either missing or painted over, so I can't say what the BTU rating is. It is a very large heater, so I expect it is petty high.
- 54" long x 25" wide x 35-1/2" high overall
- Rolls around on two wheels
- Runs on 120V power
- Thermostat controlled
Condition Details (see key below):
- This item was in the flood that came through our warehouse during Hurricane Irene in August 2011.
- It appears to have survived but will certainly need to be cleaned and serviced.
- Condition before the flood:
- Used-UPT, has a broken fitting for the fuel line.
- When powered up, the blower comes on nice and strong but fuel pours out of the bottom of the fuel pump where a fitting for the outlet fuel line has broken off.
- The fitting is attached to the fuel line that comes out of the pump and leads to the burner through a solenoid valve. It is dangling loose next to the pump as pictured.
- I think that all you need to do is replace that fitting and you'll have a good working heater.
- The heater has been painted in the recent past and is in decent physical condition.
- Nice heater.
Condition Key: See pictures or additional notes above for more details.
- New-IBP: New in the box or packaging, guaranteed to be unused (see return policy below).
Packaging may not be complete or in perfect condition but will be acceptable for a factory stock shelf (as opposed to a retail shelf). The product will normally be clean and new physically but sometimes the item inside may be dusty or slightly oxidized from the box sitting open and unsealed on a stock shelf (if it is we will note this above). We don't normally test new items.
- New-OB: New out of the box, guaranteed to be unused (see return policy below).
May have light cosmetic marks, residual grime and oxidation from being out of the box and packaging and sliding around on stock shelves, in stock drawers, or from general handling, none of which is expected to interfere with operation or use of the item. New-OB items will not be in mint condition as a general rule. We don't normally test new items.
- Used-T: Used, fully tested and guaranteed to work properly (see return policy below).
May have normal cosmetic marks, residual grime and light oxidation, none of which is expected to interfere with operation or use of the item.
- Used-UPT: Used, untested or partially tested but guaranteed to work properly (see return policy below).
We have reason to believe this is a good working item even though we couldn't fully test it. May have normal cosmetic marks, residual grime and light oxidation, none of which is expected to interfere with operation or use of the item.
- Used-As-Is: Used, still useful but may need attention (TLC). Sold as-is (return policy doesn't apply for this item).
Good for buyers who like to fix things up or salvage parts. May be missing parts or have extra rusty parts that need attention. May also be a perfectly good item but we don't know enough about it to guarantee it (look for more details in the condition statement above).
- Mixed Lot: Surplus lot, may be new, used or both. Sold as-is (return policy doesn't apply for this item).
We sell sell surplus lots as found on the stock shelves. Individual items may or may not be operational, may be missing parts, and are generally untested. Expect cosmetic wear and grime.
Return Policy: If you find a problem with your purchase, please email us the details or call us at 802-226-7454. Our normal hours are Monday-Friday 10am to 4 pm. Returns for items received not as described, broken in shipment or defective are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date. For all other types of returns, inbound and outbound shipping costs and a modest restocking charge may be the buyer's responsibility (we will avoid these costs if possible).
Our liability for product defects is limited to the purchase price plus shipping. We are not responsible for the installation, training, or operation of any item we sell, and the buyer assumes all responsibility for safely handling, inspecting and verifying the operational quality of their purchases prior to putting them into service. The buyer expressly releases the seller from any liability arising from the installation or operation of the product.
If this is a freight shipment, please email for a shipping quote via motor freight (commercial truck). We'll need your city, state and whether we can ship to a commercial address (which is cheaper than a residential address).
We ship by FedEx, USPS and Freight, and we will ship by whichever service gets the job done best for your shipment, even if different from what is shown on the invoice or in the listing. If the eBay shipping detail says UPS we will most likely ship FedEx.
Shipping costs shown are to 48 States. Please email for a shipping quote if you want us to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories or to an international destination.
You may call us at 802-226-7454 weekdays 10am to 4pm.
Pickup is free but we must charge 6% sales tax if you take delivery within the State of Vermont. Please make an appointment if you plan to pick up. We are located at 2568 Route 103, Proctorsville, Vermont.
International Buyers - Please Note: We welcome international trade.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as ‘gifts’ - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
All international buyers are responsible for any additional shipping and handling charges, crating costs, and any other costs arising from cross-border trade with us. Please email us for a shipping quote.
Payment & Storage: We hope you understand that we need payment on a timely basis, and before we can ship. The sooner you pay, the sooner we can ship. Unfortunately, because we have very limited space, we cannot store your purchased items for you. We can hold your item for two weeks from the purchase date, after which we have to charge storage, up to $10 per day, depending on the situation. Once storage fees exceed any moneys paid, we will have to relist the item without refund.
- Unpacked weight: 221
- Unpacked size: 54x25x36
- Packed weight:
- Packed size:
- Notes: freight, C85
- Ref: 1F184
Please Visit Our
To View Our Full Selection. Thanks!
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.