Welcome to AlohaStickers. We have the most comprehensive and unique decal designs anywhere. We use the highest quality vinyl from Germany and offer the most variety of colors. Beware of other sellers who offer lower grade vinyl. We stand by the quality of our product 100%.
Decal Description: Kanji - Beautiful
Decal Size: 3 1/4 inch (high) x 6 inch (wide)
Bulk Order Discount: Discounts of up to 40% availabe for bulk orders of 10 or more items. Please email me for a price quote at AlohaStickers54@yahoo.com and I can make a private listing for you.
Decal Color: White (other color options are available). This is a Single Color Decal and has NO background. The background color of this decal will be the surface it adheres to. There is NO clear or colored backing after installation is complete.
Decal Color Options (no charge): No one can beat my color choices. Decal Colors MUST be NOTED in the "Instructions / Notes to the Seller" text box in the process of making your Paypal payment. If you fail to note any Decal Colors in the "Instructions / Notes to the Seller" text box when making your Paypal payment, the Color WHITE will be shipped. In the case that you fail to leave a note with your payment and still want a color change, please email me immediately at AlohaStickers54@yahoo.com stating your color preference.
Custom Designs: I am the designer and manufacturer. If you want decals made for your company, club, association, business or for yourself, email me your designs at AlohaStickers54@yahoo.com. I design and manufacture decals for businesses, clubs and companies across the nation and worldwide.
Material Description: We only used high quality vinyl made in Germany. It's Premium Automative Grade Vinyl. Waterproof and UV resistant. Easily applied to any smooth surface. 7 years outdoor, all-weather resistent. Don't fall prey to cheap vinyl material from the other guys.
Can be Applied to: Vehicle Windows, Vehicle Body Surfaces, Motorcycles, Mopeds, Bicycles, Helmets, Tractors, Trailers, Toolboxes, ATV's, Jet Skis, Surfboards, Snowmobiles, Snowboards, Skateboards, Drums, Guitars, Mirrors, Laptop Cases, Desktop Computer Towers, Boats, Hard Hats, Walls, Smooth Painted Surfaces, Store Windows, Plastic Boxes, Printers, Lockers, Doors, Laminate Surfaces or just about any surface that is smooth and clean!
Customer Service: If you have any questions please email me at AlohaStickers54@yahoo.com.
Other Merchandise: Please visit my
Ebay Store for unique designs and the most comprehensive selection of decals! My "Hawaiian" decal selections are unbeatable!
Personalization: Any decal can be pesonalized with text that are placed on top or bottom. They can be straight across or arched.
Size Change: There is NO CHARGE for making the decals smaller. Leave me a note in the process of making your Paypal payment for any size changes. For larger sizes, please email me at AlohaStickers54@yahoo.com for a price quote.
Reverse (Mirror) Cut: There is NO CHARGE for reverse cutting a decal. This is usually done when you order a pair of decals and want one of them to face the opposite direction. Leave me a note in the process of making your Paypal payment if you want one of the decals to be reversed cut.
Payment Methods: Payment can be made by Paypal Only.
Requirements: Payment should be made within 7 days of purchase date. (If payment is not received within 7 days of purchase date, the buyer will be sent an "Unpaid Item Notification".)
Notifications: Buyer will receive an automated email after payment is received.
Shiping Service: Decals are shipped letter mail. Orders usually shipped within 24 hours of cleared payment.
Ship to Locations: You pay only one shipping fee! Order as many decals as you want and only pay one shipping fee when you combine your order. And guess what, if your combined order is over $10 (that's about 3 decals), you qualify for free shipping! This applies to all US, Canada and Worldwide Shipping. Orders are shipped to Buyer's current Paypal Shipping Address. Additional fees may be charged if the Order is returned to the Seller by the Postal Service or not Received by the Buyer due to an Incorrect Mailing Address. Please keep your Paypal address current. Shipping to USA (including APO/FPO and all territories) is $1.29. Shipping to Canada is $1.59. International shipping is $1.99.
Combined Shipping: If you're ordering multiple items, please combine them into one order if you want them to get shipped together.
Surface Preparation: The surface temperature should be about room temperature or cool to the touch. Do not apply decal to a hot or extremely cold surface. Application surface MUST BE completely clean and free of any dust, oils, wax or other debris. If you are using Windex or another ammonia-based cleaner to clean the surface, dry the area completely before applying the decal. The ammonia interferes with the adhesive. Any surface contamination such as bad bodywork, rust, dust or other debris will show through and spoil your final result.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Lay the decal on a flat smooth surface with the Transfer Tape facing upwards (see picture below).
Step 2: Using your finger, firmly rub over the entire Decal. This will help your Decal adhere to the clear Transfer Tape when you peel it away from the paper backing (see picture below).
Step 3: Flip the decal over so the paper backing is faceing up (see picture below).
Step 4: With one hand, hold the transfer tape down and using the other hand, slowly and carefully, peel the paper backing away from the Decal and Clear Transfer Tape (see picture below). Do not peel too fast as you may end up ripping the Decal. If the decal does not want to peel off the paper backing, use your finger and firmly rub the area of the decal that does not want to come off. Continue peeling the paper backing away from the Decal and Transfer Tape. Please be patient as this process may take some time if this is your first time applying vinyl decals. (Tip: You can "force" the Decal onto the clear Transfer Tape by carefully bending the paper backing as you're seperating it from the Decal. Be careful not to "crease" the Decal if you use this trick).
Step 5: Once you have completely removed the paper backing away from the Decal and Transfer Tape, you're ready to install it on the clean surface of your choice (see picture below). You can discard the paper backing at this time.
Step 6: This next step is critical and you only have one chance at doing this right. Slowly and carefully apply the Decal and Transfer Tape to the surface destination (see picture below; the decal and transfer tape is applied to a passenger car window). Once the Decal and Transfer Tape is adhered to the surface, firmly rub all areas of the decal (especially the edges) to ensure full adhesion.
Step 7: Slowly peel the Transfer Tape away from the decal and surface (see picture below).
Step 8: Now you are done! If you encounter air bubbles in the process, you can remove them by using a sharp needle and popping them. Try not to do this for really small bubbles because they will disappear over time. If your decal is installed on your car, care must be taken to prevent damage to your decal when you wash it. Gently wash the decal with a damp cloth and using a dry towel, "dab" at the decal to dry it. Your decal should look like the hibiscus flower on the car window below. Mahalo and God Bless!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's):
1. How do I choose a color, size or request a mirror cut (facing the opposite direction)? In your Paypal payment form, leave a note there stating your color or any other instructions you have for your decal such as reverse cut, size or personalization. After you have paid, check your Paypal payment form to make sure that you see your note. If you see your note, then I will get your request. If you DO NOT see your note, then email me immediately through eBay or at AlohaStickers54@yahoo.com for your changes.
2. Can these decals go on the inside of car or store windows? Yes but make sure your windows are not tinted because the decal will not show through. You would also need to ask for the decal to be reversed cut so it can be seen normally from the outside.
3. Are these decals reuseable like the static cling-on? No, these are not static cling-ons. They can be applied only once.
4. My window has dark tint, what color do you recommend? White or any bright color such as light orange or yellow because it will stand out the most on any dark surface.
5. Do you do custom designs? Yes, email me your custom design at AlohaStickers54@yahoo.com and I can quote you an initial artist fee (minimum $5.00 for the 1st decal for standard 5 inch size). Custom designs will be listed privately.
6. What is the biggest size you can offer? Height = 24 inches. Length = 8 feet.
7. Are these decals permanent? No, they can be removed by peeling them off the application surface.
8. Is it difficult to install larger decals say 14" or bigger? Yes, it could be quite challenging if it is your first time applying decals. It is recommended that you start out with a smaller decal (5 inch or so) so you get the feel for it. Or you could find someone who is experienced to installing decals and ask them for help. You can find these people at your local Car Tint Shop or Sign Store. I'm probably the only Vinyl Decal Seller who will tell you this but you only got one shot at applying your decal correctly and in the right spot. If you're unsure, don't be afraid to get help.
9. Why should I buy from AlohaStickers? Our vinyl material comes direct from Germany so you can't get any better quality than that. Avoid sellers who won't tell you but offer lower grade vinyl that comes from places like China and Mexico. We're a Powerseller and our feedback score is amazing. Also, we usually ship your product out the next business day so you get a quality product ASAP. All of our designs are Made in Hawaii. Our Hawaii designs are popular here on the islands and can be seen all around on cars, windows, helmets, laptops, mopeds or just about anywhere that you can stick a decal! Get a piece of Aloha and share it with the rest of the world!
On Jul-07-10 at 04:49:15 PDT, seller added the following information: