KENWOOD KL-888S vintage SPEAKERS 260 Watts EXCELLENT 5 way 6 speaker JAPAN
WOW!! Up for your consideration is a pair of vitnage KENWOOD KL-888s speakers. These speakers are in terrific condition for their age and sound wonderfull. Working just fine.
Description: 5 way, 6 speaker system, 8 ohms, Bass reflex with 260 watts maximum input. The sensitivity is 98 db/w at 1m, and Frequency Response 20 hz - 22,000 hz. They have 16" Woofer, 6.5" Midrange, Mid-High Range Sectoral Horn, Two Tweeters, 1.25" Super Tweeter,
Approximate Dimensions: 17.5" W by 26" H by 11" D. Shipping weight: 56 lbs.
Condition: These speakers sound good. Woofers, Tweeters, horn and boxes working and in good condition. Boxes have very minor blemishes that do not take away from the overall aesthetics.
Boxes: Minor Blemishes that do not take away from the overall aesthetics. Minor dings, and minor scratches. One box has a small burn on the top as seen in photos. Bottom of the boxes have multiple scratches that are not photographed.
Grills: Great. Might need a dusting.
Tags / Plates: Attached
Woofer/Drivers: Good Condition. One cone has a dent, no puncture.
Tweeter: Good Condition
Terminals: Good Condition
Please ask questions prior to purchasing. I pride myself in my photos and description. If you need additional information, I'm always available.
Photos: Please use Zoom for Additional Condition and See Photos Below.
Taxes: Colorado Residents - an additional 7.65% sales tax will be applied to the purchase price. If you happen to live in Denver and want to pick up your items, e-mail me to set up a time.
All Electronics I sell are vintage, preowned and should be inspected by a professional electrician or electrical engineer prior to your use. Vintage electronics have been known to short and/or cause fires. Although these items have been tested for performance, they have not been tested with equipment to detect fire hazards. This is a disclaimer.
Shipping is not a revenue source for me. I do not make money on shipping. In actuality, my shipping costs on ebay are the same or less than what I actually pay. I package my items securely and safely.
* Please see shipping description.
* Please see information above
* If feasible - Yes. Please do not pay until I send you an invoice
* At this time, I accept PAY PAL ONLY. NO Cashiers Checks unless other arrangements are made prior to purchasing. Payment is due within 4 calendar days of auctions end. If I have not received payment or an email email requesting more time within the 4 days, an unpaid item report will be filed.
* 14 Day Money Back - Buyer to Pay Return Shipping.
* Your POSITIVE feedback and 5 STAR ratings are very important to me and greatly appreciated. If you feel like your shopping experience is less than you expected please contact me prior to leaving negative or neutral feedback and/or low star ratings. I always try to work issues out.
*You are only bidding on the item in the description and photos. Everything I sell is hand-selected for the highest quality, condition and design. All of my items are guaranteed authentic (no reprints or reproductions unless stated otherwise). The items are vintage and therefore usually have some wear consistent with their age. I try to describe my items as honestly and as accurately as possible and to the best of my knowledge through both text and pictures, listing any known imperfections (creases, dents, chips, scratches, holes, stains, missing buttons, cleaning, etc). All monitors display colors differently but I do my best to make sure the photos and text present an accurate representation of the item.