We purchased this KEN QUILT KQ622 LONG ARM Quilting Machine, in gently used condition, just as you see it pictured, and have decided to offer it for sale here on eBay. The people we bought it from said it was only used for a few quilts. Then after a move it has only sat in a garage as they had no room/time to build and use it. As you can see it is in very good condition. It has the LARGER 14' table and includes the bobbin winder too. The cream material pictured on the table, folded is made to roll on the bare bars, we removed it and washed it as it was dusty and dirty from sitting. I listed the features found on the Ken Quilt Web site below. There are manuals and VHS tapes available from the company, but we do not have them, so if wanted or needed you can purchase them form KenQuilt. Everything is nicley marked and it is fairly easy to re-assemble. Hoping to find someone that can pick it up, but we can assist with Crating and Shipping. Depending on location, I would guess $500.00+ for that. We are located in Southern UTAH, about an hour and a half north of Las Vegas. For a Fee we can also drive a ways to meet up or deliver within reason if pre arranged. Retail price on this machine from Ken Quilt is $3400.00 plus freight and extras. We are listing it $1000.00 less than that! This is a super quality machine and table, solid and sturdy design made to last a long time! Feel free to ask any questions I am not a quilter, but I will do my very best to answer your questions.
KEN QUILT K622 Features:
* The K622 has 11-1/2" from the needle to the back of the throat and is 5" tall inside the throat. The actual pattern quilting space is 6.5".
* KQ622 uses the standard size capacity bobbins - size L.
* The KQ622 is a brand new 96 class, full size industrial machine made of cast iron. The machine uses a rotary hook.
* Motor is a precision built 1/10 HP motor with high starting torque and a sewing speed of up to 8,000 RPM.
* Variable speed control allows outline quilting and maintains a constant speed to suit the operator from zero to full capacity.
* New and Improved Four acetyl wheels with sealed ball bearings help the machines to move easily on the crosstrack.
* The aluminum crosstrack also uses acetyl wheels with sealed ball bearings, which allows for ease of movement in all directions and pattern configurations.
* Convenient front and rear handles have a continuous run button on the front end of the machine and a momentary button on the rear end of the machine for safety. The handles are equipped with comfort grip foam handles.
* Safety touch button turns the power off to the machine.
* Equipped with a light over the needle area.
* Table sizes are standard in both 12' and 14' lengths this is the 14'. The table includes 3 rollers with our new and improved cog, spindle, and latch system. The rollers are equipped with cotton duck leaders that have been reinforced with surged edges to attach the quilt.
* Separate Bobbin Winder ( INCLUDED IN THIS AUCTION BUT WOULD NORMALY COST EXTRA ) works independently of the KenQuilt Machine. Bobbins shut off automatically when full.
We recorded the machine running in the video below, so you could see that it works GREAT!
~ VIEW OUR FEEDBACK AND BID WITH CONFIDENCE! ~