Key features that make the Juniper Allegro MX a superior choice for rugged data collection:
- Tested to MIL-STD 810F for water, humidity, sand and dust, vibration, altitude, shock, temperature
- 10-20 Hour Battery Life
- Made with ultra strong magnesium reinforced case! This is not standard high impact plastic made like other handheld devices.
- Integrated options for bluetooth and WiFi
- IP67 Dust and Waterproof
- Wide range of operating temperatures
- User preferred sunlight readable display is unlike that of any other unit on the market - optimal unit to use for outdoor data collection!
This listing includes:
- Juniper Allegro MX Handheld - FULL COLOR VGA DISPLAY SCREEN CONFIGURATION - UNIT IS EQUIPPED WITH BLUETOOTH ONLY (Contact us for pricing on more economical Monochrome Screen Display or for the WiFi capable unit)
- Getting Started Kit (Includes all necessary accessories - handstrap, stylus, CD's, manuals, etc.)
- Standard manufacturer's 12-month warranty
• 624Mhz PXA270 processor
Operating System and Software
• Windows Mobile® 6 Classic
• Microsoft® Office Mobile
• Multiple languages
Memory and Data Storage
• 128MB RAM
• 2GB (Contact us for pricing on the more economical 1GB internal storage option)
• PCMCIA slot, Accepts both Type I and Type II 16-bit
• MicroSD/SDHC slot
Display Options – Please contact us for pricing differences - Please see description above to view the unit configuration for this listing
• Color Display
• 3.8” (96mm) QVGA (320 x 240) daylight readable transflective color LCD
• Display heater for cold extremes
• 62-key full alpha and numeric keyboard
• Large keys color coordinated by function
• Dual purpose Windows Mobile® or application function keys
• Removable keyboard bezel for easy cleaning
• Full size USB Host – A
• Mini USB Client – B
• Com 1, RS-232C 9-pin subD with 5VDC on DTR pin
• 12VDC power in, 10-18V unregulated
• Size 10” high x 5.25” wide at display x 1.5” deep 3.1” wide at narrowest point (256mm x 133mm x 79mm)
• Weight 1.8 lbs (840g)
• Multiple strap attachment points
• IP67 waterproof and dustproof
• Operating temperature -22F to 130F (-30 to 54C)
• Storage temperature -30F to 140F (-35 to 60C)
• Tested to MIL-STD 810F for water, humidity, sand and dust, vibration, altitude, shock, temperature
• Rechargeable 4000mAh NiMH battery
• Run time is 10 to 20 hours depending on use
• Fully charged in 4 hours
• Real Time Clock keeps correct date and time, even during long-term battery removal
Wireless Connectivity Options - Please see description above for the unit configuration described in this listing
• Bluetooth® wireless technology 2.0+EDR, Class 1, range 30 feet (10 meters)
• 802.11b/g US and International Wi-Fi Options
Certifications and Standards
• FCC Class B
• CE Mark
• RoHS compliant
• 4000 mAh NiMH battery
• Stylii – pen and mini
• 100-240V AC power supply US plug
• Documentation CDs
• USB sync cable
• Hand strap and shoulder strap
Optional Accessories - Contact us for pricing on Allegro MX accessories
• USB/Power Dock
• 12VDC vehicle charger
• International charger kit includes US, EU, Australia, UK plugs
• Expansion pods for GPS, bar code scanner, National Instruments DAQ, radio modem, and OEM development
| Easy to use|
||Tab-Based MENU Structure. All commands are visible in each menu, preventing the need for Up-Down Arrow Keying to view options.|
| Enhanced graphics|
||Collect points in the graphics mode. Points plot as they are shot in the field or entered. There is no need to switch between screens to view your points. |
| Read in LandXML|
||Supports LandXML points, DTM, graphics, alignments, profiles and sections.|
| New Look|
||SurvCE has a new colorful look. Icons have been standardized to create continuity throughout the product, while modernizing the user experience.|
| Hot List|
||The new Hot List lets users jump to the SurvCE routines that previously had shortcuts without having to memorize key strokes. It also provides shortcut functionality to devices without keyboards.|
||SurvCE can compute volumes between two surfaces, one surface and an elevation or simple stockpile volumes. Surfaces can be defined by graphical entities and points or by Carlson TIN files|
||The software has optional on-board help files. These files are the entire user manual and can be installed separately. Click on the SurvCE icon and select Help to get the help document that pertains to the current routine.|
||SurvCE can be used to collect trigonometric level loops and digital level loops. Loops can be processed and adjusted on the device and all existing project coordinate points can be updated. |
| GPS Networks|
||SurvCE supports several GPS network protocols, such as NTRIP, TCP and UDP.|
||The software supports an unlimited number of localization points. All project scale settings and coordinate system options have been centrally located in the localization dialog.|
| Angle Sets in Store Points|
||SurvCE allows users to “Configure” how each reading is measured with regard to direct and reverse options (Formerly know as SS/Trav). If direct and reverse readings are taken at the backsight, then any direct and reverse foresight will be considered an angle set and will be reduced accordingly. This eliminates the need to use a separate routine for angle sets.|
| Station Equations|
||SurvCE supports station equations.|
| Job Settings|
||SurvCE has the option to use a template DXF file for new jobs so that all layers and colors are automatically created per your company standard. |
||It has the option to auto-load cutsheets and control files from the previous job for those users that work on one site continuously|
||SurvCE has the ability to turn off the auto-descriptions in stakeout and completely customize how all stakeout routines behave|
||Point Number by Interval –SurvCE can interval the point ID by using the “Add to Next Pt ID” option. To number all points on the odd numbers, start at 1 and use 2 in this field.|
| Feature Coding|
||SurvCE can collect parallel lines using the offset horizontal and offset vertical line drawing commands and close a rectangle by three points using the rectangle command. In the settings section of Special Codes, the user can even auto compute and store the additional points at the line vertices that were created by the software.|
||SurvCE allows the user to code in numerous coding styles that may be defined by their office package.|
||SurvCE keeps track of every instrument completely separate. This includes all base stations, rovers and total stations, so that mixing equipment is easy. Simply configure your gear once and forget it. The instrument icon has been enhanced to allow you to switch between your current equipment.|
| Skew Angle Staking|
||SurvCE supports staking offsets on a skew angle and provides the option to stake offset intersections and bisectors at angle points and the radius or PI point of an arc without leaving the Stake Line/Arc routine.|
||In addition to English, SurvCE is available in 15 additional languages, rated following. |
||Language translations prepared and endorsed by Carlson Software: Spanish, Portuguese |
||Additional substanially complete language translations, actively updated: French, Hungarian, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Swedish, Turkish |
||Additional partial or non-updated language translations available: Czech, Dutch, Finnish, German, Greek, Italian, Polish |
| SurvCE Has More:|
| Supported Instruments;|
Supported File Formats;
Supported Handheld Devices.
Powerful Data Collection with Carlson SurvCE
SurvCE - newest release!
Two years in development, SurvCE includes six new and expanded Roading Routines: Template Grade Tables, Grade Staking, Multiple Centerline Routine, Dynamic Template Ditches, the display and staking of pipes in cross section, and Screen Selection of Sections from Polylines.
In addition, this new release features new stakeout commands for building extensions following alignments observed in the field and for building pad relocation by frontage and side-line offsets. The Advanced Occupating command allows for both resection and backsight averaging using least squares analysis on all types of backsight observation (angle only to towers, angle/distance to prisms, etc.).
Also new are the increased numbers of Instrument Drivers added for Total Stations and GPS receivers. These include: CST Berger, Foif, GeoMax, Hemisphere Crescent and Eclipse, Javad receivers, Leica Flexline, NavCom 2110, Ashtech ProMark 500 and ProFlex 500, Sokkia GRX1 and Stonex S9 GNSS and Orion. Literally 100s of enhancements have been built into SurvCE.
Carlson SurvCE is the first choice in data collection software with advanced, yet easy-to-use functionality:
- Get the software that supports a wide variety of equipment, old or new
- Enjoy excellent, free (and prompt) technical support
- Be heard - Carlson listens to its customers' input for new features or drivers for all of its products
Carlson SurvCE combines advanced functionality, ease-of-use, and sheer capability to make it the first choice in data collection software. Carlson SurvCE is a complete data collection system for Real Time (RTK) GPS and Total Stations with in-field coordinate geometry. It supports the widest range of popular and new release RTK GPS and conventional/ robotic total stations.
Visit our store for more rugged handheld devices. We are an authorized dealer of Juniper handheld devices!
Contact us for pricing on additional accessories, warranties, or alternative unit configurations. Any questions sent via email will be responded to immediately.
Please contact seller with any questions. Thank you!
Shipping: Please note that we will select the most economical shipping service available unless otherwise requested / selected at the time of your checkout. Will combine shipping on all orders when practical. Please contact seller if you wish to hold items from being shipped. Please note that the United States Postal Service online tracking system has frequent delays - the Delivery Confirmation / Customs ID information is only accurate at the time that the package is delivered to the buyer.
International Shipping Disclaimer: Please be aware that all International buyers should anticipate shipping delays due to United States Customs inspections and procedures (we are not responsible for these delays). It is the duty of the buyer to understand and know all import tax rates / taxable items for their country. Furthermore, First-Class Mail International items do not offer tracking or tracing as part of the service. Without tracking attached to the service, the U.S. Postal Service is unable to tell you where the item is or when it will be delivered. The USPS captures scans for L-series labels at acceptance in the US, but foreign posts are not obligated to scan these items. Therefore, the PS Form 2976 custom form labels are not trackable internationally, per the Universal Postal Union (UPU). As a result, the USPS can't provided tracking information for these items beyond the US, and does not advertise items that use this label as a "trackable" service offering.
Return Policy: We will accept returns on any items that are grossly misrepresented in our listing description. This is the only condition in which returns will be accepted. It is the buyer’s responsibility to read the listing description and observe all listing pictures. The buyer must notify the seller of the listing error within 48 hours of receiving the item. If an item is damaged in transit, the buyer should notify the seller within 48 hours of receiving the item – please note that shipping insurance must be purchased at the time of checkout in order to file a shipping damage claim.
**Please note that this unit is typically not in stock. Any items that are not in stock may not ship until 11 business days after your purchase. For expedited shipping options please contact us.