Johnson Blocks 15 Ton Capacity Lifting Hoist Model# J15D12RTC
Very Good Condition!
Design Factor: 4.1
This item is a Johnson Blocks Lifting Hoist. It is a Model # J15D12RTC, with a 15-Ton Capacity. This would be a great asset to any Manufacturing/Toolroom/Maintenance Setting, Shipping/Warehousing Area, or Garage Shop. This unit is in Very Good Condition, and was removed from a working environment.
Insurance is included in the handling fee.
When purchasing an item requiring freight shipping contact us for the freight cost before paying for the item.
If the buyer requests to have a transaction canceled a 15% restocking fee will be charged.
Once the item is purchased the buyer is responsible for the item cost and all shipping charges.
Visit my Ebay Store
All items are for sale locally so we reserve the right to end any item.
- Items shipped within 3 business days after cleared payment has been received.
- We reserve the right to ship by the carrier of our choice.
- Items shipped UPS will be covered if under $100.
- Larger items will be shipped via freight. A $20.00 pallet fee will be included with your quote.
- INTERNATIONAL OVERSIZED - For oversized international shipments, please request a quote prior to bidding.
| ||Customer Service|
- Items have been tested when possible.
- 15% restocking fee may apply, shipping is non-refundable.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- If item does not function as described call 419-445-1111 for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization).
- If you have questions or concerns contact our office at 419-445-1111 Mon-Fri 8:00AM - 4:00PM EST or Call Dave at 419-551-7874 from 4:00PM - 8:00PM EST Mon - Fri and from 9AM - 8:00PM EST on Sat & Sun
Product Use and Suitability
Many states and localities have codes and regulations governing sales, construction, installation and/or use of products for certain purposes, which vary from place to place. While Dave's Industrial Surplus attempts to assure that the products it sells comply with such codes, it cannot guarantee compliance, and cannot be responsible for product installation or use. Before purchase and use of a product, please review the manufacturer’s specifications and instructions, and national and local codes and regulations, to ensure compliance with specific requirements.
All information, products and services related to the use of a new or used product purchased from Dave's Industrial Surplus are provided “AS-IS” without warranty of any kind. DAVE'S INDUSTRIAL SURPLUS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO SUCH INFORMATON, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Dave's Industrial Surplus be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages that are directly or indirectly related to the use of, or the inability to use, the product, or the content, materials and functions related thereto, including without limitation, loss of revenue or anticipated profits or lost business or lost sales, even if Dave's Industrial Surplus or an authorized representative thereof was advised of the possibility of such damages. Any liability for consequential, incidental, special, exemplary or punitive damages is expressly disclaimed, whether based in contract or in tort, and regardless of any advice or recommendation concerning the purchase, installation or use of any product. Dave's Industrial Surplus liability in all events is limited to, and shall not exceed the purchase price paid for the product that gave rise to any liability.