Jandy AquaPure PLC700 R0475300 Saltwater Cell BRAND NEW FREE SHIPPING!!!
This is the new 3 Port Cell This is the new style AquaPure Cell.
Up to 12,000 gallon capacity.
Included in this sale transaction:
- Included in this kit:
- PLC 700 Salt Cell - Compatible with ALL PLC 700 Control Centers of any age.
- Black couplings connectors with "O" rings
- Black coupling connector to mount the sensor in place (sensor not included)
- Cap/plug (to be used if you want to continue to use your old style sensor that is mounted outside teh cell.)
Please note: THIS SALE TRANSACTION DOES NOT COME WITH A SALINITY/FLOW SENSOR OR CONNECTION CABLE. THIS TRANSACTION IS FOR A REPLACEMENT CELL, AND BULK HEADS (COUPLING/UNION CONNECTORS.) You will need to either already have a Control Center/Control Box or will have to buy one separately. If you need a new sensor here is a link to purchase one:
The New PureLink 3-Port Cell allows plumbing flexibility like never before, with both vertical and horizontal plumbing options! This cell is also used on ClorMatic III systems.
3-Port Cell additional features include:
- Integrated 90-degree plumbing option for flexible installation
- Integrated sensor port
- Slotted sensor fitting; no threads, no gluing
- Full flow cell design
- Universal Unions are 2.0" to 2.5" standard on all Jandy® equipment
- Self contained cleaning kit with end caps; no more dipping into acid
- Solid titanium plates provide efficient chlorine production and long cell life
- Automatic reversing cycle keeps the cell clean from calcium build-up
- Durable housing with quick disconnect unions and power cord for simple installation and maintenance
- Interchangeable with ClorMatic 3-port cells. The PLC700 is equivalent to the ClorMatic CMC700, and the PLC1400 is equivalent to the ClorMatic CMC1400.
- The total length of the cell, including the unions tightly fit, is 16 5/8".
The slotted, non threaded sensor can be integrated into one of two locations. The new design also provides easy viewing of internal plates and the included self cleaning kit will assure optimum long-term performance. Jandy® universal 2"-2.5" unions and the full flow design make installation easier and provide the best performance in the industry.
TERMS OF SALE:
If, after receiving this item you discover that it was not the one you
wanted, simply return it for a full refund within 14 days. You will
have to pay for the return shipping charges. Refund is void if you have
installed, used or damaged the item in any way. Item must be returned
with its original box, packing materials and instructions. Payment via
PayPal must be received within 3 days of transaction and prior to
SHIPPING: Free shipping only applies
to the U.S. States. All other regions/international locations will be
charged for shipping based upon location. Please use the shipping
calculator or request a shipping quote. International buyers: Customs
fees, duties, taxes, tariffs other fees are your responsibility.
Arrival time will depend on your location.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thank you for visiting!