SquareTrade © AP6.0
Powered by Frooition Pro
All Major Credit Cards Accepted
Accepted Payment Methods:
Illinois residents pay a 7.25% tax.
Icom M802 Marine SSB Radio
M802 Digital Marine SSB Radio
All new digital SSB with remoteable control head offers the clearest reception ever.
Big dials, a large dot-matrix LCD and well spaced buttons make Icom?s newest SSB a snap to operate, even in rough seas. A full key pad, over 1300 channels, wide band RX, Ham band TX (license required) and RX included, one-touch e-mail access (a SSB first!) with no optional filters required, front panel headset jack (to keep from waking up the crew), and many more thoughtful features make this remoteable control head SSB Icom's most advanced ever.
- The latest in Icom SSB technology and construction
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) virtually eliminates noise and interference.
- Pin drop clear voice reception
- Digital processing improves data efficiency
- Industry standard 4 x 8 inch size remote controller
- Easy to install
- Same faceplate proportions as many other marine electronics devices
- Only about 4 inches deep, the remote controller fits in nearly any nav station. The cabinet is designed to self flush-mount, hiding the hole cut for the remote controller. Hide the compact main unit
- Mounting bracket for the remote controller and the speaker is included, in case you choose not to flush mount the radio.
- Mounting bracket for the main unit is also included. With its small footprint (less than a foot square), you can mount the main unit in more out of the way places, like under the navigator's seat
- Separate external speaker (required and included) allows you to place the sound where it's needed most
- 150 watts of power, 100% duty cycle
- All modes, including RTTY
- 100% E-mail ready, with one touch button access on the front panel. A SSB first! No filters required.
- Receive 500 kHz - 29.9999 MHz
- Monitor all 976 ITU voice and data channels, HAM bands and aircraft WX
- 1355 channels
- Transmit: IC-M802 includes HF HAM RADIO TRANSMIT & RECEIVE. Appropriate HAM license required to transmit on amateur radio frequencies.
- 160 programmable memory channels, each identified by either alpha characters, channel number or frequency
- GPS interface port, NMEA 0183 version 2.0 => version 2.0 or later. Turn your IC-M802 into a long-range GMDSS emergency service radio
- Multiple scanning modes
- Rugged main unit metal chassis
- Direct keypad entry
- Large backlit, dot-matrix LCD display with 10 selectable lighting levels
- Large tactile knobs, easy to use in rough boating conditions
- Backlit keypads offer information silk-screened right on the backlit keys, eliminating much guesswork when operating in a dark cabin.
- New automatic antenna tuner AT-140 matches the transceiver to a long wire antenna.
- New, pre-wired cable connection points makes installation easier than ever.
- "Pass-through tuning" automatically tunes for reception.
- Simple electrical connections for easy installation
- Easy to read and understand owners manual
- 2 year warranty
- Channels - Total #: 1355
- Email: Yes
- Power - Output (Watts): 150w/60w/20w
We are an eBay Titanium Top Seller with over 36,000 positive feedback and we are proud in maintaining a 100% positive feedback history.
We welcome eBay bidders with no or little feedback as long as you can provide a confirmed PayPal address. If you need any assistance
with your bid or payment please contact us. As a service to our international customers, we speak German, French, and Italian.
If you have any questions regarding
our product line or questions after your purchase you can reach us 24 hours a day by email or you
can call us during normal business hours 9-5 CST Monday through Friday at 1-877-245-8649. For our international customers you can reach us through Skype,
our screen name is shopepal or call us at 1-630-790-3338.
It is our guarantee that we will do everything in our power to keep our customers 100% satisfied. We know that we cannot grow without your support.
Let us give you the best eBay experience you've ever had.
After your purchase, you can call us at 1-877-245-8649 or pay online. We accept the following forms of payment:
Illinois residents must pay a 7.25% sales tax.
We are not responsible for any typographical errors or pricing errors.
- We use FedEx, UPS or USPS
- We usually ship within 48 hours of payment. Most orders ship the same day!
- All order processing and transit times are based on business days. We do not ship over the weekend or holidays.
- Residents of Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico as well as PO Box / Military customers must choose the Priority Mail option or contact us for a quote.
- The transit time depends on your location, you should receive the merchandise between 2 and 8 business days with our free shipping offer.
- We offer expedited shipping options such as 2nd business day air and next business day air. Should you require the item urgently please call us before you order to verify the item is in stock and can still be shipped that day.
- Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote for all shipping options offered.
- Please use the shipping calculator for an accurate shipping quote.
- We ship via DHL, USPS Express (EMS) mail, and USPS Priority mail.
- International order processing takes approx. 3-5 business days.
- Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc... on items imported from the USA. We do not cover those costs.
- The shipping transit times are approx. as follow:
- DHL International Economy: 3-5 business days (trackable)
- USPS Express mail(EMS): 1-2 weeks (trackable)
- USPS Priority mail: approx. 3 weeks (trackable)
- USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail: approx. 4 - 6 weeks(not trackable)
- We speak French, German and Italian
- The transit time depends on customs in your country, please keep this in mind when choosing the right shipping option for you.
- Please keep in mind that not all items are able to be exported. Please contact you local government office to find out of this item can be sent to your country.
We are not responsible for any typographical errors or pricing errors.
Items can be returned within 10 days of purchase with a 15% restocking fee, provided they are returned in their original undamaged box with all accessories. Defective items will be replaced within 30 days of the original purchase date provided they are returned in their original box with all the accessories.
Please check with the manufacturer before contacting us. It has been our experience that many items can be fixed with a quick call to the manufacturers tech support.
If there is a part missing in the box the item can only be exchanged for the SAME item you purchased. Software cannot be returned for a refund. All return shipping is paid for by the buyer, international customers have to pay for shipping both ways.
Do not return any items to us without a RMA. Please call us at 1-877-245-8649
Frooition www.frooition.com | eBay design, eBay store design, eBay shop design, eBay template design, eBay listing design
This listing is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.