Iwata CM-B CUSTOM MICRON
- For the elite professional who demands precise and accurate control of very detailed spraying
- Custom Micron Series brush is built to be the "best of the best,"
- The smallest nozzle and needle combination (.18-mm) for the most precise and accurate control
- Features a 1/16 oz. (1.8 ml) gravity-feed cup that cleans quickly for rapid color changes
- This airbrush was hardly used but, it is a used item and has normal signs of wear
For the elite professional who demands precise and accurate control of very detailed spraying, this Custom Micron Series brush is built to be the best of the best," hand-tested and adjusted by the world's leading airbrush technicians. Special machining processes along with the meticulous hand-fitting of the parts create an airbrush with superb atomization and incredible control. By removing the crown cap and nozzle cap, this airbrush will spray an entire range of stipple effects, from very fine to coarse textures.