Ithaco 1201 Low Noise Preamplifier & Operations Manual
Features are as follows:
· Designed to meet low level signal processing requirements
· Capable of amplifying low level voltages from DC to 400kHz
· Front panel adjustment of CMR and precise DC zeroing
· Overload recovery switch and overload indicator
· Line Frequency: 48Hz - 440Hz
· Line Voltage: 100V - 240V
· Power: 47Hz - 400Hz, 10 Watts
· Output: 600 ohms
· Includes Instruction and Maintenance Manual (actual hard copy)
· Dimensions: 15” D x 9” W x 3.5” H, approx. 15 lbs. (ship wt)
Condition: Being sold as is, no refunds or exchanges. Used – limited testing. Plugged unit into wall, all motors/fans sound operational. No broken or missing function buttons. No working knowledge of this equipment therefore no further testing done. Life of internal rechargeable battery unknown. Calibration not provided
Cosmetic condition: very good to excellent – no major issues
UPS ground plus $5.95 packaging/handling – includes insurance for purchase price.
Discounts available for multiple purchases. As always – tracking on every purchase. Other shipping methods may be arranged, please request prior to purchase.
Canada: rates based on USPS, if UPS or other is used – overage will be refunded. Other than Canada, UPS or federal express (your account)
Questions – please contact us prior to placing bid and specify the item number please.
Payment: Payment must be received prior to removal &/or shipping. Texas residents add 8.25% unless TX Resale or Usage Certificate remitted with payment. We accept PayPal & other forms of payment; please see selections below.
Check out my other items! Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
Please visit our ebay store for more great items. We specialize in Printed Circuit Board Assembly (Electronics Manufacturing) Equipment, Business & Industrial Auctions; Appraisal, Project Valuation & more.
Thanks for visiting!
Buying used &/or refurbished equipment is eco-friendly and helps preserve our non-renewable resources.
Internal no. 13050