Details about Hot Toys DX01 The Joker Dark Knight Batman Rare 1/6 Figure DX-01 Extra Cop BodySee original listing
Jun 12, 2012 17:13:06 PDT
Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
Very rare and long sold out Hot Toys DX-01 The Joker.
He is in mint/near mint condition, never played with and displayed only in museum pose you see in the pics.
1. He comes COMPLETE with all accessories.
2. Box in in great condition, minor shelf weathering.
3. I will INCLUDE the extra True-Type Thin body that I bought to put the cop costume on.
4. Just in case you know that is HUGE Pain in the Behind to put the costume on. I've done the work for you.
5. Heath Ledger Head is slightly loose on neck connector, easily corrected with a drop of super glue.
6. I will NOT take the stupid grenades off the Joker suit. They will be very well protected with the figure. That's how I bought it from the owner of this figure before me and that's how I'm passing it on. It's a HUGE pain in the behind to take them all off and the risk of breaking them too high as far as I'm concerned.
7. Similarly I'm NOT taking the cop costume off either, you're getting him with boots, socks, hat, the whole 9 yards. I almost killed myself putting the stupid police hat on, not taking it off.
Anyway, this is a great figure obviously, the first in the line with PERS and all that (and yes, it's fine, not broken) but very frustrating putting everything together and staging him properly.
Good luck and hope you enjoy him.
FREE SHIPPING for continental UNITED STATES ONLY and with Buy It Now ONLY. International, Alaska, and Hawaii will need to pay shipping and insurance.
Some housekeeping rules follow:
Insurance for all my statues is mandatory and included in the shipping and handling. Claims to be handled by the BUYER in the rare event of breakage. Claims can be submitted via Internet now and evidence can be submitted via digital pictures so it is actually more beneficial for the buyer to submit electronically rather than paying for return postage to the seller. I have only had ONE breakage in the hundreds of items I've sold and over 10 years on Ebay and in that instance the buyer submitted electronically and got a full refund from USPS including shipping and handling fees.
International buyers are welcome but understand final postage will be calculated AFTER the auction ends. Please do not email asking for specific calculations to your country. Once again as I am a private seller, I don't have the time to calculate exact postage to every country out there. Double domestic packaging for a rough estimate.
My feedback speaks for itself. Browse through it and you will see that I sell and buy high-end statues of all types with 100% satisfaction on both ends. I am proud of that record and am one of the "good guys" on Ebay so bid with confidence.
PLEASE do not bid if you do not intend to pay as that simply wastes your time and mine and forces me to file a non-paying bidder mark against you. I expect payment or communication within 72 hours of auction's end as that is simple Ebay courtesy.