Handmade & All Natural
A fresh ozonic honeysuckle blend with hints of jasmine, rose, and lilac.
Ingredients: Olive, Safflower, Canola, Castor and Coconut Oils, Lard, Fragrance Oils, Soap Dye
Approximately 4 + oz.
Buy 10 bars get 1 surprise bar free!
About Sundance Soapery:
I live on a farm in rural Kentucky and raise goats for milk. I hand-milk them myself and they frolic happily on 10 acres of grassy pastures with some horsey friends and a few chickens. I make these delightful soaps in my home studio in small batches. Ask me about making a custom batch (10 bar minimum order please).
About Hand Crafted Soap:
Conventional soaps available in stores today are not really soaps at all, but detergents. Detergents are petroleum-based products that tend to leave your skin feeling dry, itchy and tight. Here at Sundance Soapery, I am proud to provide my customers with a hand-crafted, chemical and additive-free alternative to conventional soaps. My soaps are moisturizing and gentle. Great for adults, babies, those suffering from skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema or those just wanting to maintain youthful, rejuvenated skin.
- Dry Skin - Chamomile, Cocoa Butter, Glycerin, Oatmeal, Shea Butter, Wheat Germ Oil
- Oily, Acne-prone Skin - Honey, Lavender, Rosemary, Oatmeal, Elderflower, Patchouli, Tea Tree, Charcoal
- Anti-Bacterial - Honey, Chamomile, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Rosemary, Tea Tree
- Wrinkles, Age Spots - Chamomile, Elder Flower, Rose, Shea Butter, Calendula Flowers, Cocoa Butter
- Rashes, Psoriasis, Eczema - Aloe, Oatmeal, Lemon Balm, Avocado Oil, Charcoal, Pine Tar, Shea Butter
- Anti-Fungal - Tea Tree, Lemongrass, Cinnamon
- Cleansing, Purifying - Patchouli, Tea Tree, Coffee, Peppermint, Cornmeal, Charcoal
- Depression - Lavender, Nag Champa, Orange, Lemon, Wintergreen
IMPORTANT: To purchase more than one bar, please click on the "Request Total" link. I will then send you an invoice with a combined shipping price. To keep your shipping costs as low as possible, you must allow me to adjust shipping charges before you pay. If you do happen to overpay for shipping, I will refund the overpayment, but must take a 9% surcharge to cover the final value fees that eBay is charging sellers for total shipping costs.
- 1 bar - $2.50
- 2 bars - $3.50
- 3-17 bars - $5.75
International shipping is available. Contact me for a quote.
PayPal only please. Questions are welcome.
I strive for 5-star customer service so please contact me with any concerns.
Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!