Handmade & All Natural
Goat's Milk Soap
The Bare Bones
Unscented with Shea Butter and Honey
Ingredients: Fresh Goat's Milk, Olive, Canola, Castor and Coconut Oils, Lard, Shea Butter, Honey
Approximately 4+ oz.
Buy 10 bars get 1 surprise bar free!
About Sundance Soapery:
I live on a farm in rural Kentucky and raise goats for milk. I hand-milk them myself and they frolic happily on 10 acres of grassy pastures with some horsey friends and a few chickens. I make these delightful soaps in my home studio in small batches. I use milk only for my goat's milk soaps, no water added! Ask me about making a custom batch (10 bar minimum order please).
About Goat's Milk Soap:
Conventional soaps available in stores today are not really soaps at all, but detergents. Detergents are petroleum-based products that tend to leave your skin feeling dry, itchy and tight. Here at Sundance Soapery, I am proud to provide my customers with a hand-crafted, chemical-free alternative to conventional soaps. My soaps are moisturizing and gentle. Great for adults, babies, those suffering from skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema or those just wanting to maintain youthful, rejuvenated skin.
- pH - Goat's milk has a pH level similar to human skin, benefiting the skin by protecting it from daily bacterial and chemical invasions
- Moisture - The moisturizing benefits of goat's milk soap surpass that of commercial soaps because of it's natural fats, emollients, vitamins and triglycerides
- Sensitive Skin - My soap does not contain additives such as alcohol, petroleum or preservatives that can cause irritations and allergic reactions
- Acne - Goat's milk contains proteins that kill acne-causing bacteria
- Exfoliation - The alpha-hydroxy acids found in goat's milk slough off dead skin
About Shea Butter:
Found only on the continent of Africa, Shea Butter has been used for centuries to care for the skin. Rich in vitamins A, C and E, shea butter provides relief from dry, chapped skin and scalp, helps prevent acne and premature wrinkles, and aids skin by providing moisturizing protection from the sun in the summer months and from the wind in the colder winter months. It also helps to reduce blemishes and scarring and helps to prevent stretch marks on pregnant bellies.
- Dry Skin - Chamomile, Cocoa Butter, Glycerin, Oatmeal, Shea Butter, Wheat Germ Oil
- Oily, Acne-prone Skin - Honey, Lavender, Rosemary, Oatmeal, Elderflower, Patchouli, Tea Tree, Charcoal
- Anti-Bacterial - Honey, Chamomile, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Rosemary, Tea Tree
- Wrinkles, Age Spots - Chamomile, Elder Flower, Rose, Shea Butter, Calendula Flowers, Cocoa Butter
- Rashes, Psoriasis, Eczema - Aloe, Oatmeal, Lemon Balm, Avocado Oil, Charcoal, Pine Tar, Shea Butter
- Anti-Fungal - Tea Tree, Lemongrass, Cinnamon
- Cleansing, Purifying - Patchouli, Tea Tree, Coffee, Peppermint, Cornmeal, Charcoal
- Depression - Lavender, Nag Champa, Orange, Lemon, Wintergreen
IMPORTANT: To purchase more than one bar, please click on the "Request Total" link. I will then send you an invoice with a combined shipping price. To keep your shipping costs as low as possible, you must allow me to adjust shipping charges before you pay. If you do happen to overpay for shipping, I will refund the overpayment, but must take a 9% surcharge to cover the final value fees that eBay is charging sellers for total shipping costs.
- 1 bar - $2.50
- 2 bars - $3.50
- 3-17 bars - $5.75
International shipping is available. Contact me for a quote.
PayPal only please. Questions are welcome.
I strive for 5-star customer service so please contact me with any concerns.
Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!