Welcome and thanks for looking! We sell commercial parts and equipment, household goods, and fine antiques and collectibles on eBay. We bring them to you just the way we find them. Please take a look at the other items we have for sale in our eBay store. We try to have a large variety of items, something for everybody. We ship worldwide and we combine shipping whenever possible.
- Hex II Stand-Up Tanning Booth Bed
- Model W600 Wood without Change Room
- Manufactured December 1999
- S/N H2-6691-12-99
- 220V, 60Hz, 1 Phase, 38 Amps
- Sticker on the inside door of the control panel says Hour Meter Changed Out 4/16/00 with 7.9 hours recorded on it.
- 2949 hours on the meter now
- Large cooling fan, lights and speakers in the lid
- Includes a timer with cord (shown)
- Each wall except the door takes 8 lamps. The door takes 6 lamps. Total lamps: 46 (new lamps are needed - see below)
- The lamps in the door are FR73 series
- This booth is hex shaped. It is 42-1/2" from flat side to flat side, 49-1/2" from corner to corner at the top.
- The booth is about 88" tall overall.
- CLICK HERE to see the Hex II website (you may be able to get support for parts here)
Value: $1500 or more for a good used one
Condition Details (see key below):
- This bed was in storage, dismantled and piled up until we purchased it several weeks ago.
- A few lamps are in the door, but the lamps are missing from the 5 walls (I would supply all new ones to make sure they all have the same lifespan).
- The lamp sockets have minor oxidation to the metal parts.
- There is a lamp guard mounted over the lamps on the door, but all the rest needed for the walls are missing.
- The reflectors need polishing. They have small dings and scratches from handling (the walls are fairly heavy). They will certainly still do their job, even with this wear.
- There are what appear to be open panels at the top of the reflectors on each wall, just below the top lamp sockets. These provide access for wiring. If I'm right, there should be panel covers covering those openings - ones with reflective surfaces. They are missing along with the lamp guards.
- We didn't receive any screws with this booth. I used simple drywall screws to temporarily attach each wall to the next and to mount the door. You might want to use stronger ones when you put this booth together.
- I didn't have enough ceiling height in the warehouse to put the top on. When put on top of the booth it serves to keep the walls aligned and secured.
- I took one access panel off the outside of one of the walls and saw that the ballasts for the lamps are mounted behind it inside the wall. This means that this booth should be complete except for the lamps, guards and covers noted above. Operating condition of the ballasts is unknown. Your electrician or the people who will sell you the lamps should be able to help you if a replacement ballast is needed. Replacement should be very straight forward because of the access panels.
- The outside of the booth is skinned in wood-grained paneling. There are screw holes, scuffs and scratches here and there, particularly along the edges. Two of the walls have dents near the top, probably from being piled up.
- We will have to dismantle and pile up this booth for shipment, same as the way we received it.
Condition Key: See pictures or additional notes above for more details.
- New-IBP: New in the box or packaging, guaranteed to be unused (see return policy below).
Packaging may not be complete or in perfect condition but will be acceptable for a factory stock shelf (as opposed to a retail shelf). The product will normally be clean and new physically but sometimes the item inside may be dusty or slightly oxidized from the box sitting open and unsealed on a stock shelf (if it is we will note this above). We don't normally test new items.
- New-OB: New out of the box, guaranteed to be unused (see return policy below).
May have light cosmetic marks, residual grime and oxidation from being out of the box and packaging and sliding around on stock shelves, in stock drawers, or from general handling, none of which is expected to interfere with operation or use of the item. New-OB items will not be in mint condition as a general rule. We don't normally test new items.
- Used-T: Used, fully tested and guaranteed to work properly (see return policy below).
May have normal cosmetic marks, residual grime and light oxidation, none of which is expected to interfere with operation or use of the item.
- Used-UPT: Used, untested or partially tested but guaranteed to work properly (see return policy below).
We have reason to believe this is a good working item even though we couldn't fully test it. May have normal cosmetic marks, residual grime and light oxidation, none of which is expected to interfere with operation or use of the item.
- Used-As-Is: Used, still useful but may need attention (TLC). Sold as-is (return policy doesn't apply for this item).
Good for buyers who like to fix things up or salvage parts. May be missing parts or have extra rusty parts that need attention. May also be a perfectly good item but we don't know enough about it to guarantee it (look for more details in the condition statement above).
- Mixed Lot: Surplus lot, may be new, used or both. Sold as-is (return policy doesn't apply for this item).
We sell sell surplus lots as found on the stock shelves. Individual items may or may not be operational, may be missing parts, and are generally untested. Expect cosmetic wear and grime.
Return Policy: If you find a problem with your purchase, please email us the details or call us at 802-885-6464. Our normal hours are Monday-Friday 10am to 4 pm. Returns for items received not as described, broken in shipment or defective are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date. For all other types of returns, inbound and outbound shipping costs and a modest restocking charge may be the buyer's responsibility (we will avoid these costs if possible).
Our liability for product defects is limited to the purchase price plus shipping. We are not responsible for the installation, training, or operation of any item we sell, and the buyer assumes all responsibility for safely handling, inspecting and verifying the operational quality of their purchases prior to putting them into service. The buyer expressly releases the seller from any liability arising from the installation or operation of the product.
If this is a freight shipment, please email for a shipping quote via motor freight (commercial truck). We'll need your city, state and whether we can ship to a commercial address (which is cheaper than a residential address).
We ship by FedEx, USPS and Freight, and we will ship by whichever service gets the job done best for your shipment, even if different from what is shown on the invoice or in the listing. If the eBay shipping detail says UPS we will most likely ship FedEx.
Shipping costs shown are to 48 States. Please email for a shipping quote if you want us to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories or to an international destination.
You may call us at 802-885-6464 weekdays 10am to 4pm.
Pickup is free but we must charge 6% sales tax if you take delivery within the State of Vermont. Please make an appointment if you plan to pick up. We are located at 2 Seavers Brook Road, Springfield, Vermont (at the corner of Seavers Brook Road and the Charlestown Road / Clinton Street, next to F.W. Web).
International Buyers - Please Note: We welcome international trade.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as ‘gifts’ - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
All international buyers are responsible for any additional shipping and handling charges, crating costs, and any other costs arising from cross-border trade with us. Please email us for a shipping quote.
Payment & Storage: We hope you understand that we need payment on a timely basis, and before we can ship. The sooner you pay, the sooner we can ship. Unfortunately, because we have very limited space, we cannot store your purchased items for you. We can hold your item for two weeks from the purchase date, after which we have to charge storage, up to $10 per day, depending on the situation. Once storage fees exceed any moneys paid, we will have to relist the item without refund.
- Unpacked weight: 952
- Unpacked size: 44x82x24 with the walls in 2 stacks and floor and ceiling on top
- Packed weight:
- Packed size:
- Notes: C35, freight
- Ref: 1L6
Please Visit Our
To View Our Full Selection. Thanks!
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.